Australia Australia - Tegan Lane, 2 days old, Sydney, 14 Sept 1996 *K. Lane guilty*

Sorry another thought. With the DNA family history stuff so available these days if KL other children did theirs and “Tegan” happened to do hers someday they’d link that. I haven’t read much about KL in regards to her concern for her 2 adopted kids, can’t imagine how these poor buggers might feel about all this. Maybe the adoptive parents haven’t told them who their mother is? Anyone know?

Sorry another thought. With the DNA family history stuff so available these days if KL other children did theirs and “Tegan” happened to do hers someday they’d link that. I haven’t read much about KL in regards to her concern for her 2 adopted kids, can’t imagine how these poor buggers might feel about all this. Maybe the adoptive parents haven’t told them who their mother is? Anyone know?

According to the Exposed Facebook site Keli is registered on several ancestry/DNA databases .... so if Tegan is alive and she does a DNA test with one of the same sites in the future, then Tegan would be matched to Keli.... No idea about her 2 adopted children ... if they know they are adopted they might go looking. Hopefully the parents have been honest so the kids don't get a shock in the future.

The two adopted children are aware they are adopted. I was told through a 'professional grapevine' that the eldest (TR) is aware of who both her biological parents are. All hearsay. Hopefully they're being left alone and no one has made the connection of who they are. Iykwim.

Welcome to all the new members here!

Just a reminder - if you are stating facts and not just your opinion, WS requires you to quote an MSM source, and not from unofficial social media. I am not a mod, just had posts deleted because of this rule. Entire discussion threads can be shut down too by mods. Beware:)

OK This thread is closing because of about a million TOS violations.

One thing that will piss me off more than almost anything is anyone playing stupid games on a discussion thread about missing kids.

For God's sake think about your posts. They have NOTHING To do with this case. You are making it about you and other members.

This thread will be closed at least until Monday.

NJ - NJ - Margaret Fox, 14, Burlington, 24 June 1974

Yes indeed, someone using his name was a possibility.

I like your theory about using a name you would remember. It reminds me of an Australian case that I have been sleuthing. A (now) convicted killer used an unknown guy called Morris as her 'alibi'. Then when interviewed a few years later, she remembered him as Norris. That was supposed to be her sexual partner, father of her child, and she forgot?

The art of lying indeed.

Edit to add that thread:
Still Missing - Australia - Tegan Lane, 2 days old, Sydney, 14 Sept 1996 *K. Lane guilty*
@cherrymeg on another thread has a point on using fake names:)

Last edited:
If a man has a live-in girlfriend and he is bold enough to bring some other female back to his home, then I think he is not a nice person. I can believe that he might also not be fully disclosing facts about himself. He said he was in finance and went to Sydney University but the university had no record of him. If a guy is a cheater then he is likely going to promote himself so as to have a better chance of getting the girl into bed. It is a game for him. The car Keli described was not one that I would assume someone in finance might have. These sorts of guys are very conscious of their image. Keli met him at the Town Hall Hotel and had a brief liaison that led to her pregnancy with Tegan. His name might be Andrew. He might have any surname. Keli stated she had met "Andrew" one time at the pub about August and he was there having drinks with friends to celebrate his 30th birthday. The year was 1995. Andrew could have been born anywhere but let's start with NSW. We should search BDM for an Andrew (first or middle name) born in the three months around August so July, August and September in 1965. Once identified then we can trace them forward to find out where they are by 1996 and now. If not NSW then Australia.
The thing is I can guarantee if Andrew took Tegan then he doesn't have her now. The hints for this are: Keli "Andrew thought this was a good idea" "He said that things shouldn't lead back to him". The way Keli says these statements seem honest and not rehearsed, unlike some other police interviews. She was also very strident saying she did not kill Tegan. Also as Tegan's natural father, he does have every right to parent her. That makes me think he is not parenting her and whoever is parenting Tegan broke some laws in order to make her a real person.

I see what you're saying now there's two conflicting accounts in the court files.
Trial:
Later that afternoon, Keli attended a friend's wedding in company with Duncan Gillies. There is footage of aspects of the wedding. These images show the offender acting in an apparently normal way. The oral evidence, however, suggested that she was quieter than usual at the wedding, and that she went home early, leaving Mr Gillies to enjoy the rest of the evening without her.

Appeal:
The appellant's mother drove the couple to a wedding at Manly, where they remained until 11.30pm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mother stated that Keli arrived home at 3am thru the back gate which conflicts with the above statement that she arrived home at 11:30pm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back