GUILTY Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction of 4 y.o., WA, 16 Oct 2021 #2

Step-brother of CS' kidnapper is accused of snatching a nine-year-old girl from a suburban street

The step-brother of CS' kidnapper has been accused of abducting a nine-year-old girl from a park before he indecently dealt with her.

Ashley Bropho, 39, allegedly approached the girl at Bennett park in Doubleview in Perth's northern suburbs on Tuesday morning and coerced her to come back to his home 300 metres away.
This matter was listed for 2/12/2022, and then again for 7/2/2023, and I looked just now and is listed for 7/3/2023. I haven't found any updates in the media regarding the matters. He has pleaded guilty at least.

Terence Darrell Kelly was due to be sentenced next week, 13& 14th Dec 2022, but the case is not listed on the eCourt portal of Western Australia. No idea what is happening with this case.... is so frustrating when the public are not informed.

Court date
I wonder what is going on behind the scenes. I wonder if the little girl's family knows of course they can't say anything if they do, most probably IMO. Could something else have come to light investigationwise and that's why its not listed?

It’s still bizarre to me that this little one was taken so far from home only to end up streets away from it! Strange things happen I suppose! Moo
I think he was at least aware of the mother’s social media platform. The mother said she didn’t know him, and I believe that 100% but AFAIK he was aware of her platform, which she regularly posted her family on, including daughter C.

The fact that it was a transracial kidnapping is apparently extremely rare. I can’t imagine the trauma that whole family have gone through. It’s incomprehensible.

IMO

The sentence does not seem long enough to me IMO. The only thing things about this case that makes me happy is that she was found, and it does not appear that SA was involved and she was spared having to live with that on top of being taken. Hopefully this will be the last of CS having her name splashed across the news and peacefully moved forward with her life

I'm hoping that there will be a book written about the search. The police work was very impressive and I would be interested in reading about some of the details that couldn't be discussed while the search was ongoing.
I’d read it if a large % of the profits from the sale went to the costs of C’s education or to create a large trust fund for her to support her.

I agree: Very impressive police work in this case. I don’t think we will ever know all of the details of this case, book or not, and that’s fine with me.

IMO

The sentence does not seem long enough to me IMO. The only thing things about this case that makes me happy is that she was found, and it does not appear that SA was involved and she was spared having to live with that on top of being taken. Hopefully this will be the last of CS having her name splashed across the news and peacefully moved forward with her life
He got a discount as southaussie eloquently put it because he plead guilty and did so early and because of mitigating circumstances as the police guy put it. If you have heard anything about life growing up in the society, community and family he is from you can probably guess what that might be. I don't know if they will make that part of the transcript public?

I pray they didn't just leave out any SA charges because of her being identified and knowing they had him on the kidnapping. Please please.

Let's hope her family changes all their names and they drive off into a happy future in their top of the line RV to have years of lovely and educational home-schooling adventures. And she grows up and achieves all her dreams.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Westchester69
Back