Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

JMO - It is surprising that the FM and FF decided to foster the additional 6 year old child. I would imagine that taking in another child would only add to their financial woes and also their emotional stress.
And that would be aside from the ensuing problem that it caused to the assaulted and intimidated older child already being fostered by them.
Maybe, they did so to make safe, that their real names would remain a secret forever? Idk the legal side of it. Perhaps being fosters is enough to protect them/their names.

JMO - It is surprising that the FM and FF decided to foster the additional 6 year old child. I would imagine that taking in another child would only add to their financial woes and also their emotional stress.
And that would be aside from the ensuing problem that it caused to the assaulted and intimidated older child already being fostered by them.
Perhaps because it was never about the children; it was about the look. To be the "perfect" family, to be the "perfect" mother, you need props. Expensive props but props none the less. Am I saying they didn't love or at least care for the children in the home? No, not saying that. They actually needed them. Needed children to complete the portrait.

They just might not have had the matching mindset/skillset to parent well. Understatement.

And here we are.

My next thought, one after another. They wanted to show (to the "world"): Look at us, we are heartbroken about "the loss" of our dear William, but we are able to provide a safe future for a next foster child. Not saying: Look, how innocent and extraordinarily great we are! MOO

I wonder why they didn’t adopt any of them?

I would think that they were emergency and short-term placements, until the children could be returned to their birth parent(s) - or until DCJ could find a more permanent solution, in the event that children were placed permanently into the care of the Minister. . imo

Magistrate McIntyre described FM as an admired foster parent who had never come into contact with the justice system before these charges.

Last edited:
thats because its all lies and manipulation for sympathy.

No way they would have signed up for another foster child if all the issues we have now seen they had with William and his sister where causing them diabolical stress.

They are lying liars who lie for their own interests at every cornering.

<modsnip: Fosters have no criminal record at this time>

Last edited by a moderator:
In court yesterday, Mr Stratton pointed out that when the FFFC kicked the foster child, she was wearing slippers. Mr Stratton said that the FFFC was “suffering several stresses which included the recent death of her mother”. (I looked this up and found that it was one year earlier.)

Magistrate McIntyre stated that the FFFC kicking the foster child under their care was at the upper end of seriousness, as the child was already sitting on the ground in an imposed “time out”.

The Police Prosecutor stated that it is “unlikely that the FFFC will reoffend as they will not have children under their care.”

Magistrate McIntyre in summing up also stated “it is unlikely that children will be placed in her care again.”

IMO
This information is from my attendance at court yesterday.

Last edited:
In court yesterday, Mr Stratton pointed out that when the FFFC kicked the foster child, she was wearing slippers. Mr Stratton said that the FFFC was “suffering several stresses which included the recent death of her mother”. (I looked this up and found that it was one year earlier.)

Magistrate McIntyre stated that the FFFC kicking the foster child under their care was at the upper end of seriousness, as the child was already sitting on the ground in an imposed “time out”.

The Police Prosecutor stated that it is “unlikely that the FFFC will reoffend as they will not have children under their care.”

Magistrate McIntyre in summing up also stated “it is unlikely that children will be placed in her care again.”

IMO
So as Drsleuth stated above this contradicts what the judge was quoted as saying. So do the foster parents have kids in their care ? Surely not and won’t ever happen again imo. Especially after this last go around. Moo

So as Drsleuth stated above this contradicts what the judge was quoted as saying. So do the foster parents have kids in their care ? Surely not and won’t ever happen again imo. Especially after this last go around. Moo
Edit to reply to SA. Sorry for the error. When were these other children fostered by them?

IMO
Were you aware of any of the current strike force being present at the sentencing?

Were you aware of any of the current strike force being present at the sentencing?
Yes, those fabulous guys were there all damn day….. Det Chief Inspector David Laidlaw and Detecrive Senior Constable Sean Ogilvy. There were another 2 detectives from the Strike Force with them also that I only know from their pictures in the news, but I will try and find their names. But they weren’t called upon during the proceedings, but showed their dedication by being there.

I also read that the child said the wooden spoon did not leave a mark or leave her feeling scared. Presumably the FM's "she is going to have a welt on her leg" recorded statement was about an incident between the children?

I do wish we would hear both sides of the story.

imo

Last edited:
"Admired" by her husband or whom?

When a person pleads guilty, as FM did with the two assault charges, it is typical for the defence to provide character references (and other submissions) from relevant people who actually know the defendant, are aware of the defendant's community service and are also aware of the charged offences.

These submissions are considered by the judge in sentencing.

imo

Last edited:

That's interesting. Magistrate McIntyre said there was no finding of a pattern of violence, as the prosecution had alleged.

The child had two police interviews, in each interview she was asked 750 questions! The magistrate stated that some of the questions were leading questions.

I wonder how this will bode with the police submission to the ODPP.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back