MISTRIAL AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, shot and killed with AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, Kino Springs, Jan 2023 *charged* #2

Larkin's last line of her closing was complete SHADE throwing on the entire justice department. It's a must watch. And, from what I can gather, at least one of the 8 jurors agrees with her.

It was something about being a citizen in SC County AZ, like herself ...and carefully thinking through calling the LE for help if you ever find a dead body on your property. It was powerfully delivered.

MOO
But he admitted to shooting at him right?
I dont agree with shooting unarmed people from afar.

But he admitted to shooting at him right?
I dont agree with shooting unarmed people from afar.

No. He never admitted to shooting at him. Ever.

He fired a warning shot up in the air and the bullet trajectory doesn't even line up correctly for Kelly to have shot him from so far away.

The defense has a convoluted theory that maybe the bullet bouncd off a branch.

Utter nonsense....Not Guilty....jury isn't stupid.

2 Cents

No. He never admitted to shooting at him. Ever.

He fired a warning shot up in the air and the bullet trajectory doesn't even line up correctly for Kelly to have shot him from so far away.

The defense has a convoluted theory that maybe the bullet bouncd off a branch.

Utter nonsense....Not Guilty....jury isn't stupid.

2 Cents
thats not true, he admitted to shooting towards an unarmed man for no reason.
Well that was one of his many stories he told, they change on the month it seems

Trial of Arizona rancher charged in deadly shooting of unarmed migrant goes to the jury
"Kelly said he fired warning shots in the air, but he didn’t shoot directly at anyone, explaining that he feared for his safety and that of his wife and property."

thats not true, he admitted to shooting towards an unarmed man for no reason.
Well that was one of his many stories he told, they change on the month it seems

Trial of Arizona rancher charged in deadly shooting of unarmed migrant goes to the jury
"Kelly said he fired warning shots in the air, but he didn’t shoot directly at anyone, explaining that he feared for his safety and that of his wife and property."

Kelly did not admit to shooting directly at the victim. Kelly admitted to firing warning shots up in the air.

Well I think he will be found not guilty. I am unimpressed, to put it mildly, over this prosecutor and impatient unprofessional judge.
I am curious, do you believe it is not illegal to shoot at unarmed people from over 100 yards away?

I am curious, do you believe it is not illegal to shoot at unarmed people from over 100 yards away?

He didn't shoot at a person he shot up in the air.

It is not illegal in any way to shoot your gun on your own rual ranch property. Your shooting on your property - not your fault someone is tresspassing....2 Cents

Well I think he will be found not guilty. I am unimpressed, to put it mildly, over this prosecutor and impatient unprofessional judge.

The prosecutor I believe yesterday, during discussions on Jury Instructions actually tried to argue law....that wasn't law yet. Kim Hunley wanted a new "improved version'' of self defense...which is currently in AZ legislation being decided but not yet law, to just jump ahead and allow in this case. That, IMO is the epitome of crooked and entitled behavior. Thankfully, the judge (who is now under scrutiny for his biased behavior) said um, he#* no !

KH's behavior ( eye-rolling, face-making, head-shaking, actual finger-pointing and arm-waiving) during the last few days while sitting at table was childish and unprofessional. I bet she had her hair pulled in school a lot, just sayin'.

MOO

It is illegal to trespass on private property. And, it's legal for an owner to protect his property, his life and lives of his family members when he is reasonably afraid of trespassers... which is exactly what Mr Kelly did.

jmo

Last edited:
It is illegal to trespass on private property. And, it's legal for a owner to protect his property, his life and lives of his family members when he is reasonably afraid of trespassers... which is exactly what Mr Kelly did.

jmo
He was afraid of an unarmed person from 100 yards away?

Arizona homeowners can't shoot just anyone on their property. Experts share when deadly force can be used in self-defense​

"You're permitted to use deadly force if someone is unlawfully trying to get into your house, but not if they're just on your property,"

He was afraid of an unarmed person from 100 yards away?

Arizona homeowners can't shoot just anyone on their property. Experts share when deadly force can be used in self-defense​

"You're permitted to use deadly force if someone is unlawfully trying to get into your house, but not if they're just on your property,"

Who said he was unarmed? Kelly saw guys carrying AK rifles and anyone could have taken the victim's rifle, it looks like other items were missing.

2 Cents

Per Judge Finks written and verbally read Jury Instructions today on self defense:

"A defendant is justified in use of physical force as follows:

"The use or threat of physical force, or deadly physical force is justified only while the apparent danger continues, and it ends when the apparent danger ends."

It is legal, in other words....
( If you believe GAK)

<modsnip: politicizing>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said he was unarmed? Kelly saw guys carrying AK rifles and anyone could have taken the victim's rifle, it looks like other items were missing.

2 Cents
Thats alot of "what if's"

If I recall GCB was not found with any weapons on him, and Kelly admitted he did not see any weapons right?

This GOP Plan Would Basically Legalize Murder — And It All Started With 1 Case
"The responding Border Patrol agent, Jeremy Morsell, said Kelly originally told him the group fired at him and Kelly returned fire. Later, Kelly said the group was too far away to tell if they were armed. Kelly only mentioned hearing the group fire gunshots from within the house well after his initial discussions with agent Morsell. His wife, who uses a hearing aid, said in a deposition she didn’t hear the group fire at all — she only heard Kelly’s shots from the porch."

Per Judge Finks written and verbally read Jury Instructions today on self defense:

"A defendant is justified in use of physical force as follows:

"The use or threat of physical force, or deadly physical force is justified only while the apparent danger continues, and it ends when the apparent danger ends."

It is legal, in other words....
( If you believe GAK)

<modsnip: politicizing >

MOO
How are you in danger from an unarmed person 100 yards away?
Doesnt sound like that is applicable here, IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you in danger from an unarmed person 100 yards away?
Doesnt sound like that is applicable here, IMO

He could see his horse was frightened and then saw a group of men carrying AK-47s moving across his property. The men were dressed in khakis and camouflage and were carrying large backpacks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashtonsmyangel!
Back