GUILTY AZ - Matthew Vandergriff, 6 wks, tortured to death, Bullhead City, 15 June 2010

You always do, dear B!

I got this.

Uncle Mac Barbosa called neighbor and family friend Zac Piper. Barbosa told his sister this was ridiculous and they had to take Mathhew to the hospital. They couldn't because he was sexually assaulted.

At that Piper picked up the car seat and took the baby to the hospital.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12670522

here's the CPS report on this

https://www.azdes.gov/uploadedFiles...vices_(CPS)/Matthew_Vandergriff_6_15_2010.pdf

omigod, like the baby brianna story my lower lip is tightening in rage...im biting my tongue literally-to a bloody stump even, to keep the obsenities screaming from my mouth..and waking up my 5 yr old!.:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
what the fudge is wrong w/ these people?!? thank GOD for uncle and zac piper!!! heros, undoubtably...not taking the kid to hospital b/c of sex assault? can we say coverup?
in ok, a small town a few miles away, a maggot got sent to the pen for assaulting and sexually assaulting a 2 mo old baby boy..shortly after a co worker brought in his son to work( gfriend was filling out an work app.) i saw him and tears welled up in my eyes..thinking of that baby same age, who endured such horrific treatment, imo should only be reserved for these sex abusing maggots.
unfortunately ive heard of WORSE> last year for cnn.com hero of year, there is a story of a woman in africa, and god forgive me i cant recall her name right now, who basically takes these young girls who are rape victims.( she was attacked herself at a young age, by an uncle, the aids cure/to rape a virgin BS>) the youngest victim she came across? ONE DAY OLD! :furious:::sick::sick:
god rest this sweet baby boy soul... may these maggots fry. or release them into general pop..they will take care of them=save tax payers $$ to boot too.

how can you sexually assault a one month old? These crimes are unthinkable!!!!
I can't imagine the parents having no empathy or love for this tiny baby. They should get the death penalty and even that is too good for them. What vicious creatures are on this earth in these times.

I was wondering the same thing....how in the world do you sexually assault a one month old? So sick and unbelievable. The pain that this baby went through is heartbreaking. These monsters should get the death penalty. How in the world could a parent do this to anyone, much less your own baby.

My first post! I hope these people reap what they have sowed. X 1,000,000,000,000. Hoe evil and demented can people be. Makes me sick...

I continually read these horrific cases and think this has to be the worst I've ever heard and my heart breaks. But unfortunately, another happens and it's the same thing.

I "get" how parents (and caregivers) can snap at an infant/toddler in a moment of frustration and anger. I obviously don't condone abuse of any type. But I can see how physical abuse can happen. However, sexual abuse and torture are just completely out of my realm of understanding. How can you look at this innocent little child and do these things to him/her? What sexual gratification can there be?

RIP sweet angel, I am so sorry that you never got the chance to be loved. You are safe now and cant be harmed anymore. I hope these vile creatures never see the light of day again.

This is truly one of those cases where you have to push back and step away and let the tears flow.

How can this type of thing happen?

RIP sweet little guy.

fran
:(

You always do, dear B!

I got this.

Uncle Mac Barbosa called neighbor and family friend Zac Piper. Barbosa told his sister this was ridiculous and they had to take Mathhew to the hospital. They couldn't because he was sexually assaulted.

At that Piper picked up the car seat and took the baby to the hospital.

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12670522

Good for Zachary for taking the baby to the hospital. Poor lil' guy -

RIP sweet baby. God, my heart aches so bad right now. Why? WHy? Why? This reminds me of little Brianna Lopez. Dear god, please stop this madness. I have a 4 month old and I could never do such a thing!

I just read this thread. What was done was sick, twisted, disgusting..... For the first time, in all these cases, I actully felt like I was going to throw up.

I feel so much sorrow... and RAGE!

RIP sweet baby boy- you are safe and loved now... the angels adore you and so do we~ frigga

I was reading about the partners in evil last nite - they are currently on the home page of pysih.com -- imagine that.

I read thru the comments left at http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/06/bullhead_city_couple_arrested.php and saw some posts by family members...they seem genuine to me.

The grandmother's story is heartbreaking...she wasn't able to have baby Matthew flown to her after the first autopsy because the defense had to do another one. :(

I tried to find a picture of baby Matthew & couldn't...from the gma's comments, it sounds as tho there may never have been pics taken of him. :(

I voted at pysih.com.

And I'm still sitting here trying to figure out why, why, why babies have to suffer like this.

It's not easy to find out the current status of this case, but looking around a bit, I found that they will be tried seperately, and the state is seeking the DP for him, but not for her.

Barbosa had a hearing scheduled for Nov. 1, but a trial date was not expected to be set at that time.

The mohavedailynews.com site has been updating the case, but the articles are quickly archived and a substantial fee is charged to view them.

Here are more details, from another crime forum, but I don't know if it is permissible to link that site here. I'll go ahead and link it, however, and the mods can remove it if it's not OK:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-36002.html

added: site linked above is too busy, or something. It won't open. Here's the Google cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&lr=lang_en&client=firefox-a

I found this comment from a poster on another site that provided some consolation:

"The baby remained in intensive care for 3 month where he died. Those last three months alive were sadly, baby's best months. He wasn't assaulted or starved during that time and was held and comforted before finally dying, and likely gently kissed good-bye before he passed."

I found this comment from a poster on another site that provided some consolation:

"The baby remained in intensive care for 3 month where he died. Those last three months alive were sadly, baby's best months. He wasn't assaulted or starved during that time and was held and comforted before finally dying, and likely gently kissed good-bye before he passed."

oh man that's heartbreaking :(

can you link me please? it's not that I dont believe you, it's that I havent seen that anywhere else & I hope with all my heart that it was true. everything I've found implied he died at that time. if at the very least he got some love that's better than nothing and I'll take it..

<snip>

Vandergriff&#8217;s Tucson attorney, Creighton Cornell, asked for a complete autopsy report from Clark County Medical Examiner&#8217;s Office, calling the report that he received incomplete. The report did not address exams of the child&#8217;s brain or retina. Cornell also wanted to make sure the child&#8217;s body was still being preserved and even hinted of possible prosecutorial misconduct.
Court Commissioner Derek Carlisle questioned why defense attorneys waited two months since they received the autopsy Oct. 29 to file a motion but did order prosecutors to disclose any present or future reports from the medical examiner. The judge also questioned why defense attorneys have not requested a medical expert to review any medical evidence and said the deadline to request an expert is nearing an end. Carlisle also said Mohave County is handicapped by having to go to another state for an autopsy report.

more here

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/articles/2010/12/23/news/local/doc4d11a59f432d8847738837.txt

this poor precious baby isn't buried yet???

oh texas mist that's so distressing for me, is this lil one cursed to have not been treasured and kept safe and loved, to not even have dignity in death??

once again I KNOW defense attorneys have a job that has to be done but how, how do they sleep at night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86
Back