Benefactor - Discuss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was concerned about the baby, she would have made sure the parents cooperated with the police instead of hiding behind a security consultant and the Donald Trump of the Legal Bar.

MOO. . .I don't think she is.

Kristi Schiller and her husband may have Bill Stanton on retainer as a body guard/security consultant. He would work in an advisory position on Lisa's case. We don't know that they haven't hired a local PI to do the KCMO legwork.

Madeline Pickens gives a lot of money to save wild horses from slaughter, she just bought a ranch in Elko, Nevada to have a wild horse refuge; it is not a stretch to think that another wealthy woman from Texas would be concerned for children and spend money to help in Lisa's case or any other missing children. I think both of these women are to be admired for their efforts.

Altruism does exist.

Glad to see ya Doc. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I read an article that on Oct 17 Bill S was going to NY. He and Tacopina are tied at the hip. Both are using each other...lol.

So Mike L was there also....interesting, very interesting. Did he get a suite in a five star hotel and a limo too?

What does Mike L. do for a living?

So glad I'm not wealthy, the few dollars I do donate don't seem to draw much bitterness toward me.

Any efforts to save any animals gets an applause from me. The only thing so far from Mrs Schiller that has reached the limelight is the protection of DB. That is outshining any other thing at the moment.

Can't convince me she is paying anyone to look for the baby other than the reward fund. And for that I admire her. If the reward didn't work, it is most likely a home-grown crime...because any peripheral players would sing for that kind of money

For some reason there seems to be an effort to separate Bill Stanton and ML from JT. Bill Stanton and ML were both in NY for the filming of the Dr. Phil show but their segments were made to appear they were not.

BBM. I'm confused by this statement. Isn't Dr.Phil filmed in California? BS was on the set in CA. DB, JI and JT were in NY. In the short segment with ML, DB is sitting right next to him.

Heck, I'm going to have to watch it again. I missed Mike L. That guy gets around.

BBM. I'm confused by this statement. Isn't Dr.Phil filmed in California? BS was on the set in CA. DB, JI and JT were in NY. In the short segment with ML, DB is sitting right next to him.
Dr. Phil is filmed in Ca but they were not there. It was on a big screen. Did you notice the hair color of Deb with the segment with ML and the segment with Dr. Phil?

Dr. Phil is filmed in Ca but they were not there. It was on a big screen. Did you notice the hair color of Deb with the segment with ML and the segment with Dr. Phil?

Looks like the same hair color to me. Not sure what you are getting at. Bill Stanton was in CA on the set with Dr.Phil. DB, JI, JT were on the screen in NY. Mike Lerette was with DB in his segment. Am I missing something here? You said BS and ML were together away from JT.

Now I have to go watch the segment with Bill. I thought they just had him on audio.

I didn't realize that BS had such a close relationship with major TV networks, in vlpate's link it says that he was hired by major networks as a security consultant.

I've always believed that JT cuts good deals for himself with the media. He has had a long association with ABC.

Could BS have been sent by one of the major networks? Although it does say at the end of the video that he was hired by a wealthy out of state benefactor.

JMHO

What would be the media's motive in sending Stanton? From their perspective, this case doesn't really stand out in terms of coverage. I think that if the media had that direct role in this case, it would still be getting daily coverage.

Well you might have to make that 2, Whisp.
With the little facts so far, I believe that Lisa was abducted.

Are you saying you firmly believe she is innocent or are you qualifying it? I don't know what facts there are that Lisa got abducted but okay...if that is the qualifier and you believe the facts support your belief in her innocence, I get it.

What ever happened with the world renowned Threat Psychologist, Marissa Randazzo, also employed by the benefactor through Bill S. Gads, that guy knows how to spend (waste) other people's money!

We got violent and campus threat assessor, Psychologist Rendezzo, Bill Stanton as a Security consultant, who worked for major networks, World renowned Criminal Defense Attorney...and a death qualified local Criminal Defense Attorney...yet..

....None of these highly qualified people have any idea where Lisa is.

The only thing solid I got out of this case so far is that DB loves the color grey...and never misses a chance to wear it. Even her explanations are grey.

Four and a half months since Lisa vanished. Many, many important people involved in this case for this income stricken couple:

1. A wealthy benefactor
2. Bill Stanton, an ex-LE from New York
3. Joe Tacopina, high-priced International Attoney
4. A Law professor who first represented them in one of their first interviews
5. Cindy Short, a Death Qualified criminal defense attorney
6. Joe Picerno, a local Death Qualified criminal defense attorney
7. Marissa Rendezzo, a well known, FBI expert psychologist, working with campus threats of violence, security breaches, etc.She is able to assess almost any threat.

Has anyone EVER heard of this many highly qualified people involved in representing a low income family who was innocent in the disappearance of their baby? These people came on board very quickly. How and why? Who needs all this help to represent them? Not one of these people even have an idea of what happened that day/night?

We have to assume the benefactor is driving this circus. All this money being spent and thousands of tips and not one lead.

DB/JI have a very high-powered team in motion to defend an innocent couple. These people have been on board from the beginning. WoW! Has anyone seen anything like this before where an innoncent couple need this kind of team when their child is abducted?

Four and a half months since Lisa vanished. Many, many important people involved in this case for this income stricken couple:

1. A wealthy benefactor
2. Bill Stanton, an ex-LE from New York
3. Joe Tacopina, high-priced International Attoney
4. A Law professor who first represented them in one of their first interviews
5. Cindy Short, a Death Qualified criminal defense attorney
6. Joe Picerno, a local Death Qualified criminal defense attorney
7. Marissa Rendezzo, a well known, FBI expert psychologist, working with campus threats of violence, security breaches, etc.She is able to assess almost any threat.

Has anyone EVER heard of this many highly qualified people involved in representing a low income family who was innocent in the disappearance of their baby? These people came on board very quickly. How and why? Who needs all this help to represent them? Not one of these people even have an idea of what happened that day/night?

We have to assume the benefactor is driving this circus. All this money being spent and thousands of tips and not one lead.

Believe Ms. Randazzo was a Secret Service top research psychologist and Mr. Stanton's "Wild Bill" is a persona.

Trying to catch up on the Aisenberg case. Baby vanished in the middle of the night on Nov 24. After intense questioning by LE and FBI, parents stop talking and hire high-powered attorneys two days later.

in the end, the Aisenbegs sued the local LE and won. The payout was in the millions. I see fame and fortune dreams in the Bradley/Irwin horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking