Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening,

I will be starting a new thread in about 10 minutes.

Thanks,
Tricia

SW's mother requesting privacy.

"Orange County Dist. Atty. Tony Rackauckas called the killing a "very tragic case," adding that "by all accounts, both of these families are good people whose lives have been turned upside down in a terrible way."

"They are both in grieving situations," Rackauckas said. "

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-blaze-bernstein-arrest-20180112-story.html

LA Times omitted the DA requesting privacy for both families.

Any actual theories based on what we know on what actually happened that night? Other than speculation on Catholicism, Confession, Sacrament, and the Priest? Not trying to sound rude at all.

Well, there are six long threads mostly about such theories... But especially when there's less info coming in, I think we tend to digress and discuss a bit. :)

P.S. I don't mean to be rude either.

That part is on him 100% but the pressure to be what his religion says he should be when he isnt can make him panic imo.

So, I’m curious. What is your theory of what happened that night? Beginning with...why do you think SW picked up BB? What were his intentions?

OK Everyone,

Stop with the constant Catholic Church stuff.

We know the Catholic Church's position on Homosexuals.

Let's wait and see if the motive for the murder of Blaze has anything to do with religion.

Stop posting bulletins for the Catholic Church. Stop posting anything that has people's names on it that are either minors or have nothing to do with the case.

I am not going to say you can't mention the Catholic Church. I really want to give you all a bit of leeway to discuss all reasonable motives but I will shut down the whole religion discussion if everyone keeps harping on it and arguing with each other.

Move on, please.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members