CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing persons cases are hard to work on.
But one of the things about Robert Harrod's missing person case is the
timeline:
I think that has caused doubt, confusion and suspicion.

I don't know the exact timeline either.
I wish I did.
More accurate times would help
all the way around.

And the persons putting out the confusing timelines are Bobs daughters and SIL. They know when they last saw their dad.... SIL knows when he last saw his father inlaw, and with ALL their posting - removed and CURRENT IS posting, none of them are clearing up the timeline.
Why would they WANT to leave the confusion out there?

HMMMMM......

JMO

Robert is 5’11” and 160-170 lbs. He was last seen wearing an unknown color shirt, white pants and a white hat.

I would like to know who reported what Bob was wearing since most men don't wear hats in the house?

I have received some information from a reliable verified source who currently wishes to remain anonymous.

The barber and her husband are 100% cleared of any involvement in Bobs case. LE reviewed receipts AND video survellience which confirmed their story and whereabouts the day Bob went missing. LE knows EXACTLY where the Barber and her husband where so they have conclusively ruled them out.

I'm pretty sure the daughters have this same information from LE regarding HOW the barber and her husband were ruled out so why they continue to push the libelous story regarding the barber and her dh is at best questionable.

ETA: REALLY makes me question WHY the daughters asked IS to remove the thread. Were they afraid they posted incriminating information thus wished to have that info removed? I hope LE has copies of all they posted.

MOO

I have received some information from a reliable verified source who currently wishes to remain anonymous.

The barber and her husband are 100% cleared of any involvement in Bobs case. LE reviewed receipts AND video survellience which confirmed their story and whereabouts the day Bob went missing. LE knows EXACTLY where the Barber and her husband where so they have conclusively ruled them out.

I'm pretty sure the daughters have this same information from LE regarding HOW the barber and her husband were ruled out so why they continue to push the libelous story regarding the barber and her dh is at best questionable.

ETA: REALLY makes me question WHY the daughters asked IS to remove the thread. Were they afraid they posted incriminating information thus wished to have that info removed? I hope LE has copies of all they posted.

MOO

Thanks. All I can say is wow.

Oddball question-I read that Bob liked to fish. Did he fish with his loved ones and did he have a boat?

TIA...

MOO

With all due respect, if the source wishes to remain anonymous, then it too is heresay, unless the police department is the direct source.

Why would the police department ask to remain anonymous?

There are way too many players in this mystery. MOO

With all due respect, if the source wishes to remain anonymous, then it too is heresay, unless the police department is the direct source.

Respectfully, this is the THIRD confirmation (that I am aware of, there may be more) of the hairdresser having a solid alibi. Two media reports - which I will come back and link to- with info from LE stating the hair dresser and her husband have a solid alibi. The information I was given was on HOW LE determined and verified their alibi.

WS has a verification process which Tricia, and now some of us who are moderators have been given permission to 'verify' members ourselves. It is a violation of TOS to disclose a WS members identity. I, as a mod, and having spoken with Tricia regarding this HAVE in fact verified this person as being who they say they are... Any more than that you will have to contact Tricia directly to voice any complaints about her verification process.

Cubby

Here are your media links where LE states the barber and her husband are cleared.

First media link:
dated October 8, 2009
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-214111--.html

Police have cleared the barber and her husband of any connection with the case.

Second media link:
Dated February 2, 2010
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/02/local/la-me-disappeared3-2010feb03/4

The younger woman with whom Bob had a friendship has a solid alibi.

So we have TWO media reports 4 months apart both stating these people are CLEARED.

Now if someone would like to suggest the police lied to the media I suggest you contact the police investigating this case directly and ask why LE lied to the media. I have no reason to believe the police are being dishonest by stating to the public two people have been ruled out.

MOO

Now if someone would like to suggest the police lied to the media I suggest you contact the police investigating this case directly and ask why LE lied to the media.[/COLOR] I have no reason to believe the police are being dishonest by stating to the public two people have been ruled out.[/COLOR]

MOO

I would agree -- but for some reason, it seems that some people involved with the case continue to consider them suspects worthy of attention and resources. (Speaking of resources -- now that the family has control of the estate, have they increased the reward as they said they would?) I can't imagine why family members would want the public to consider something as plausible that the police do not.

I would agree -- but for some reason, it seems that some people involved with the case continue to consider them suspects worthy of attention and resources. (Speaking of resources -- now that the family has control of the estate, have they increased the reward as they said they would?) I can't imagine why family members would want the public to consider something as plausible that the police do not.

There are actually quite a few theories Bobs daughters have put out there
which lead me to believe they are making a conscious effort to take the focus off themself. Especially when they continue to discuss possibilities LE has ruled out.

-Bobs daughters put out the possibility he was showing early signs of dementia. Investigators who interviewed Bobs doctor disproved that saying Bob was as healthy as a 40 yr old with his mental capacities.

-The daughters continue to state no one has been ruled out, even though media contradicts that with information directly from LE the barber and her husband have a solid alibi.

-The bypass trust, as previously posted is for tax purposes. The daughters learnt, likely much to their dismay, the assets in the estate were Bobs and Bobs alone until he passed. While Bob is still living, his assets are still his to use as he wishes. He did not lose half of them when his first wife died. While Bob is still living, his assets are still his..... but if his new wife was added to his accounts they would belong to both of them. Notes in Bobs handwriting indicate he intended to add his new wife to his accounts but Bob was disappeared before he had the opportunity to add his wife to his accounts. Who had the most to lose if Bob chose to marry after his first wife passed away? Whether it was Fontelle or any other woman?

-Then the cold feet theory came in and 'someone' -LE refuses to release their identity - called police and reported that Bob possibly regretted the decision to marry. I believe there may be some posts throughout which the daughters state they believe that as well. Bobs neighbor Paul who spoke with Bob prior to moving across country disputes this as Bob mentioned he wanted at least another 20 years to spend with his new bride. Additionally, Paul states he had seen Bob with renewed interest in taking great steps to ensure he was as healthy as possible and take the best care of himself he possibly could. Video shows a very much in love Bob blowing kisses on the phone to his new bride. Bob didn't appear to regret his decision to marry and looked very happy and very much in love. I doubt Fontelle called LE and said maybe he changed his mind....... Who would have reason to regret Bob married and who would want LE to believe that and wait days to see if Bob shows up while most likely having access to Bob's house for 1.5 days prior to Fontelles arrival?

4 theories from the daughters which have either been ruled out
or those who knew Bob say differently and video of Bob prior to his disappearance shows differently.
What does that speak to you? I know what it speaks to me.

Lets add the moving timeline with this...... Fontelle was not in town.
DD's and SIL know when they last saw Bob but have done nothing to clarify the ever confusing timeline.

So that is 5, not 4 total..... I know what it speaks to me. Ask yourself what it speaks to you.

Adding number 6
Bobs daughters spoke of Fontelle and her family like they were some kind of trailer park trash. Media reports with LE contradict that too, stating Fontelle comes from a solidly average middle class family.

Ok, all that confusion coming from one source- Bobs daughters and SIL.
Many sources- LE, doctors and neighbors- disputing those theories. Hmmmm

JMO

BBM
Regarding the reward. I don't know that there was ever any reward, so the question for me would not be did they increase the reward, but did they offer a substantial one as they indicated they would do.

BBM

Yes, and some of the players seem to be deliberately trying to point the finger of suspicion to individuals that have already been cleared. I wonder if they are trying to deflect attention from themselves?

I find it hard to believe that the daughters did not have this information.

It would be interesting to know which family members agreed to be polygraphed and which members refused.

Respectfully, this is the THIRD confirmation (that I am aware of, there may be more) of the hairdresser having a solid alibi. Two media reports - which I will come back and link to- with info from LE stating the hair dresser and her husband have a solid alibi. The information I was given was on HOW LE determined and verified their alibi.

WS has a verification process which Tricia, and now some of us who are moderators have been given permission to 'verify' members ourselves. It is a violation of TOS to disclose a WS members identity. I, as a mod, and having spoken with Tricia regarding this HAVE in fact verified this person as being who they say they are... Any more than that you will have to contact Tricia directly to voice any complaints about her verification process.

Cubby

Here are your media links where LE states the barber and her husband are cleared.

First media link:
dated October 8, 2009
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-214111--.html

Police have cleared the barber and her husband of any connection with the case.

Second media link:
Dated February 2, 2010
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/02/local/la-me-disappeared3-2010feb03/4

The younger woman with whom Bob had a friendship has a solid alibi.

So we have TWO media reports 4 months apart both stating these people are CLEARED.

Now if someone would like to suggest the police lied to the media I suggest you contact the police investigating this case directly and ask why LE lied to the media. I have no reason to believe the police are being dishonest by stating to the public two people have been ruled out.

MOO

I hope, for Fontelle's sake, that this is factual. I have little faith in accuracy of the media. MOO

I hope, for Fontelle's sake, that this is factual. I have little faith in accuracy of the media. MOO

Are you doubting Cubby's source as well? Because Cubby's source is confirming the media reports. Just trying to be clear.

Would Bob have gone for a quick fishing trip in the heat of the day, I wonder, or did he prefer to fish in the morning? TIA....

And the persons putting out the confusing timelines are Bobs daughters and SIL. They know when they last saw their dad.... SIL knows when he last saw his father inlaw, and with ALL their posting - removed and CURRENT IS posting, none of them are clearing up the timeline.
Why would they WANT to leave the confusion out there?

HMMMMM......

JMO

The timeline is important in a missing person's case.

Daughter RB called police the night of July 27th to ask for a wellness check. I wonder if she gave a time to the police that her father was last seen by the SIL.

We know the next day Mr. Harrod's daughter and SIL's wife, JM, was telling the media Mr. Harrod disappeared between noon and 1:00.

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=ac85bbd7-919c-45df-8bff-de9407f59354&src=front

Did I miss a post? Where did he fish when he fished???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member