CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I found out from working on NaMus cases, is that
the NaMus case manger helps with that.
When I first began putting cases into NaMus, I used to put pending on dental charts and dna, but then was told not to by a NaMus case manager.
Case manger is shown under Contacts on NaMus.

The free dna tests come from the police. Police get them from
the Texas DNA lab.
But, the problem arises when police departments are unaware of this free dna process.
Also, dna swabs can be done at any states Nat'l Missing Person Day event.

So how does that work? If a person is unidentified, they try to match info they have with what is in the Namus database?

So how does that work? If a person is unidentified, they try to match info they have with what is in the Namus database?

NamUs also has a UID database. Sometimes, UID's can be identified through dentals, but having DNA in the national database, CODIS, is ideal. Any family with a missing loved one should take the steps necessary to complete that process.

Codis. Lots of discussion in the Unidentified Forum. CarlK90245 from So Cal knows a lot of this....the UID forum has lots of info.....

NamUs is a department of justice nationwide database which tries to match the missing and unidentified. How well this will work depends on how many LE and ME (medical examiners) enter accurate data and how many have dna and dentals available to both LE and ME.

We have some fantastic So Cal, sleuths here.... so those not working Bobs case are available for the asking based on the networking we've developed here.

We will find Bob or whoever is responsible for Bobs disappearance.... The feelers are out... so give it a day or so.

I thought about the reading glasses which can be purchased at a grocery store, but if Bob needed prescription glasses versus just reading glasses he likely had prescriptions which would have records of filling.

Good idea.

Mr. Harrod was eighty-one so I would think his glasses would be prescription.

Also, he is always pictured with glasses and you don't wear reading glasses constantly.

For the sake of argument, let's just say that whoever is responsible for Bob's disappearance/death, is still roaming free in SoCal. And let's say that the motive for Bob's disappearance/death was money. Now then, who stands in the way of that money at this point? The daughters? Fontelle? Someone else that we don't know about?

If I ever believed my elderly mother was possibly in harm's way, I would insist she come "home" immediately. If she doesn't need Bob's money and really doesn't need to be there searching for him, why not go home to MO? What purpose is served by her staying there in that house? Supposedly, it's protected by the trust, as are all assets, until this is somehow resolved. Why endanger her own self by remaining in the home where Bob went missing? What does she lose by leaving that house? I think we all believe Bob will not be returning.

Hoping one of our "legal eagles" can shed some light on this. I've no idea of the details of a trust and estate and will.

One other thing that's been on my mind.....

We know there was heated discussion the night before. If this was a "crime of passion," wouldn't it have occurred then? Based on Ca Exile's opinion of the SIL, I find it difficult to believe he would have gone back the next day to carry out a murder. If we are to believe Fontelle's statements that back up the daughter's claim that things got "heated," then Bob was obviously alive after they left the night before.

I sure hope all of the various phone records will provide some insight.

Why endanger her own self by remaining in the home where Bob went missing?

I'm pretty sure that if the police thought she was in any risk, they would have instructed her to move elsewhere. I seem to recall that the police had all but ruled out abduction by a stranger. I would also have a hard time seeing how her disappearance/death would benefit any of the players here.

For the sake of argument, let's just say that whoever is responsible for Bob's disappearance/death, is still roaming free in SoCal. And let's say that the motive for Bob's disappearance/death was money. Now then, who stands in the way of that money at this point? The daughters? Fontelle? Someone else that we don't know about?

If I ever believed my elderly mother was possibly in harm's way, I would insist she come "home" immediately. If she doesn't need Bob's money and really doesn't need to be there searching for him, why not go home to MO? What purpose is served by her staying there in that house? Supposedly, it's protected by the trust, as are all assets, until this is somehow resolved. Why endanger her own self by remaining in the home where Bob went missing? What does she lose by leaving that house? I think we all believe Bob will not be returning.

Hoping one of our "legal eagles" can shed some light on this. I've no idea of the details of a trust and estate and will.

One other thing that's been on my mind.....

We know there was heated discussion the night before. If this was a "crime of passion," wouldn't it have occurred then? Based on Ca Exile's opinion of the SIL, I find it difficult to believe he would have gone back the next day to carry out a murder. If we are to believe Fontelle's statements that back up the daughter's claim that things got "heated," then Bob was obviously alive after they left the night before.

I sure hope all of the various phone records will provide some insight.

This afternoon I knocked on my ISP SWAT neighbors door... unfortunately I missed him today but I will see him tomorrow. ( He was there to bust Drew P )

and I spoke with my step dad retired Cheif of Police and LE, various counties in IL. The first thing my step dad told me is you need to make a choice. Are you going to follow the civil case ~ the money is a CIVIL case, or are you interested in following the criminal case ~ Bob's missing person case. WS is a crime not civil sleuthing forum, so I'm leaving the civil case in the dust. Maybe we should start a seperate thread for the estate of Georgia Harrod Civil case discussion for ya'll who wish to follow the civil stuff. We can do that in the jury room. It is bogging down the criminal case imo.

Let me know if ya'll would like a seperate thread in the JR to discuss the civil case. If so, I will be happy to set one up, but in the mean time I personally would like to keep this on topic of the criminal case.

JMVHO

I'm pretty sure that if the police thought she was in any risk, they would have instructed her to move elsewhere. I seem to recall that the police had all but ruled out abduction by a stranger. I would also have a hard time seeing how her disappearance/death would benefit any of the players here.

OOO I am pretty sure it would benefit the daughters and I am not thinking they would shed a tear for Fontelle.

Really? By most accounts, LE's lack of attention to this case is probably why Bob is still "missing."

And, I'm not implying Bob's abduction/death was carried out by a stranger.

If you believe the daughters are responsible for Bob's death, Fontelle's disappearance/death would benefit them greatly. She is the only one standing in the way of their fortune. Are we to believe she NEVER leaves the home?

This afternoon I knocked on my ISP SWAT neighbors door... unfortunately I missed him today but I will see him tomorrow. ( He was there to bust Drew P )

and I spoke with my step dad retired Cheif of Police and LE, various counties in IL. The first thing my step dad told me is you need to make a choice. Are you going to follow the civil case ~ the money is a CIVIL case, or are you interested in following the criminal case ~ Bob's missing person case. WS is a crime not civil sleuthing forum, so I'm leaving the civil case in the dust. Maybe we should start a seperate thread for the estate of Georgia Harrod Civil case discussion for ya'll who wish to follow the civil stuff. We can do that in the jury room. It is bogging down the criminal case imo.

Let me know if ya'll would like a seperate thread in the JR to discuss the civil case. If so, I will be happy to set one up, but in the mean time I personally would like to keep this on topic of the criminal case.

JMVHO

NO! Thank you. I do not believe the two cases are mutally exclusive. IMO, the $$$ is 100% tied to the disappearance.

NO! Thank you. I do not believe the two cases are mutally exclusive. IMO, the $$$ is 100% tied to the disappearance.

I do too, but the continued discussion on where Fontell chooses to reside and the money or who is paying the home owners association or insurance is a CIVIL issue.

Civil cases, if they have a place at WS, belong in the PL or JR.

What it boils down to imo, is who is pushing WHO to be a victim or survivor. Equal is equal, and give me a good reason why a second wife does not have the same equality as her step children and grandchildren to find out what happened to one missing person?

I see a bunch of bullies trying to bulldoze Fontelle out of her spousal rights. This is as nutty as a child custody or visitation case.... and somehow that whole 'child custody -visitation- mentality has morphed into distraction distraction distraction on finding out the facts surrounding Bobs disappearance. The money is the obvious..... tunnel vision, can we please move on from which parent deserves custody or in this case who deserves the money? If everyone would like to discuss WHO deserves the money, I will start a seperate JR or PL thread.... where you can all debate the civil process. The entire first thread was beating a dead horse on who deserves the money. I don't want to fight over one red cent!! Bob did not take any money where he is right now, so let's leave the red cent's where they belong....

Who owes Bob money.
Who wants to hide/ or who has secured and non secured loans Bob gave out.
Who is dependent on Bobs money.
How many homes is Bob holding the mortgage on and at what percent?
How many of them are current?

Being transluscent is going to be the KEY to the money trail.

Chantilly Lace - Big Bopper
I ain't got NO money honey....
and who needed Bobs money honey.....

(I love the Big Bopper ;))

jmo

Since this is now about Bobs money, I sure hope he has some court docs on who he gave out loans too. Who owes him. Who is paying him..... because I am on the money trail.

If anyone finds court docs, or anything that is linkable regarding Bobs money and investments. It is fair game to post.

Really? By most accounts, LE's lack of attention to this case is probably why Bob is still "missing."

And, I'm not implying Bob's abduction/death was carried out by a stranger.

If you believe the daughters are responsible for Bob's death, Fontelle's disappearance/death would benefit them greatly. She is the only one standing in the way of their fortune. Are we to believe she NEVER leaves the home?

Or are we to believe lightning strikes twice when one or a few are trying to CMA.

The daughters and SIL slipped from the beginning - time line baby! It stinks! and they have spent an entire year trying to fix that.......

JMVHO

Since this is now about Bobs money, I sure hope he has some court docs on who he gave out loans too. Who owes him. Who is paying him..... because I am on the money trail.

If anyone finds court docs, or anything that is linkable regarding Bobs money and investments. It is fair game to post.

I really doubt there are official "docs" stating who all owed him money. BUT, if there are, we are working at a huge deficit here - where "others" are totally in the know.

I just can't be sure who all has access to the intricate financial records.

Or are we to believe lightning strikes twice when one or a few are trying to CMA.

The daughters and SIL slipped from the beginning - time line baby! It stinks! and they have spent an entire year trying to fix that.......

JMVHO

I just CANNOT agree here! If they actually planned the murder after the "heated" discussion the night before, don't you think they would have nailed the timeline between one another before the act was carried out the next day?

How many of us keep track of our days by hour or minute?

IMO someone slipped up on the planned timeline..

This was so quickly thrown together after that Sunday meeting when a delay occured in the Monday plan there was no time to have a second meeting of the minds prior to calling for a well being check and then reporting Bob missing.

Lets not forget the daughters stated the 'family meeting' was Sunday from noon to two pm. That left the entire rest of the afternoon, and evening to iron out and role play the plan. Short notice, no time for mistakes... but mistakes are ALWAYS made with these things... no matter how well anyone plans them.

Then the whole weird thing of calling for a well being check and NOT ( or no mention of....) asking grandson to go check on grandpa is kind of odd........ I mean if the scary barber lady was lurking in the darkness why not stick around or at least contact grandson to say, you know your grandpa isn't home..... first? it is all very strange.

I dunno, it is pretty clear to me.....

JMO

I really doubt there are official "docs" stating who all owed him money. BUT, if there are, we are working at a huge deficit here - where "others" are totally in the know.

I just can't be sure who all has access to the intricate financial records.

Only those closest to Bob know the intricate financial records.
We know a PI is on the case.
Do we know if a forensic accountant was ever contacted as suggested to go over Bobs financials with a fine tooth comb? His daughters mentioned he paid most everything by check... so I am sure at min checking records could indicate where Bobs money went.

jmo

IMO someone slipped up on the planned timeline..

This was so quickly thrown together after that Sunday meeting when a delay occured in the Monday plan there was no time to have a second meeting of the minds prior to calling for a well being check and then reporting Bob missing.

Lets not forget the daughters stated the 'family meeting' was Sunday from noon to two pm. That left the entire rest of the afternoon, and evening to iron out and role play the plan. Short notice, no time for mistakes... but mistakes are ALWAYS made with these things... no matter how well anyone plans them.

Then the whole weird thing of calling for a well being check and NOT ( or no mention of....) asking grandson to go check on grandpa is kind of odd........ I mean if the scary barber lady was lurking in the darkness why not stick around or at least contact grandson to say, you know your grandpa isn't home..... first? it is all very strange.

I dunno, it is pretty clear to me.....

JMO

Exactly.

I don't believe the SIL expected the housekeeper to be sitting on the porch when he arrived back at the house around 3:30. I still question if SIL would have admitted to being at the house had it not been for him running into the housekeeper.

Mr. Harrod's only grandson, AH, lives less than half a mile away from his grandfather. He was not asked about his "missing" grandfather? He was not asked to run over and check on him and/or check with the other neighbors?

I am not buying it.

I am not Fontelle, and I have not been in her shoes but I like to think I would not cut and run either. I would want to know what happened to my man.

I suppose another means of looking at her occupancy is that it prevents someone else from getting back into the house until the case is resolved.

If Bob did not leave under his own power, where is he now??? How strong do you have to be to manipulate a man of his age and size if he was not cooperating or was unconscious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisy102502