CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #8

Facebook page says "I will release Hassani Campbell if you join"
January 19th, 2011 12:02 am ET

A Facebook page that says, "If 1,000,000 people join I will release Hassani Campbell" has outraged Facebookers and they want it taken down.

Many people have reported the page to Facebook, but it still remains up. Facebook's "Statement of Rights and Responsibilities" governs the relationship with users on Facebook. Upon reviewing them I believe that the Facebook page would be violating Saferule #10. "You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory."

I believe in freedom of speech and even if I don't like what someone is saying, they have every right to say it, but I also believe in the right for a parent, a family, a citizen to morn the loss of a loved one without harrassment.

The First Amendment protects free speech, but I don't believe anyone thought it would be protecting someone who wanted to maliciously make fun of the disappearance of a child. And even if we leave free speech out of it, the morality of the page is lacking. The last thing we need as a society, is immorality.

More at:
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...s-i-will-release-hassani-campbell-if-you-join

I am very happy to report that I do not see that vile facebook page now ..

Rhyme and Reason I sure hope your Facebook account has been enabled again.

So, I go to log in to my facebook today & it's disabled & they will not tell me why! I had to send an email to appeals@facebook for review! I'm not normally paranoid but I'm thinking it's related to the report I made above!?!?!

I sure hope it wasn't related to this - I feel awful now because if I could have reported it I would have as I really wouldn't care if they disabled my facebook account - the page is gone but I sure hope you have your account back!!!!!!!

I sure hope it wasn't related to this - I feel awful now because if I could have reported it I would have as I really wouldn't care if they disabled my facebook account - the page is gone but I sure hope you have your account back!!!!!!!

If that is the reason, then the Facebook people are bigger jerks than I thought they were for letting that horrible Hasanni page be up for so long.

I am very happy to report that I do not see that vile facebook page now ..

Rhyme and Reason I sure hope your Facebook account has been enabled again.

I'm glad that fb page is gone!!!

I've heard nothing back from them about mine and it's still disabled. Oh well, if my report to the FBI was helpful at all in getting that other one disabled then it was worth it!

No worries elepher!

I think of this little boy often, and do internet searches to see if anything new has developed, and I'm always disappointed. It's so disheartening that someone just "got rid" of this child with no conscience at all. For shame.

I do hope he's found soon.

I'm glad that fb page is gone!!!

I've heard nothing back from them about mine and it's still disabled. Oh well, if my report to the FBI was helpful at all in getting that other one disabled then it was worth it!

We believe that if we witness something unethical or immoral or a situation that is unlawful, a human is suffering at the hands of evil, genocide, bigotry or anger that We would, without hesitation, do the right thing.

You, my friend, did not hesitate. To each of you, Thank You for doing what is right, for not turning a blind eye, for not rationalizing that someone else will take care of it and therefor do nothing.

Each of you raised your voice for a precious child who no longer has one. I sincerely pray that although he is no longer here, Hassani will feel our compassion.

Novice Seeker

I believe Hassani Campbell may still be alive. Someone sure is doing a good job of hiding him. Does anyone know if the FBI looked into that facebook page.??? Someone knows something. The foster parents had nothing to do with his abduction. How long can they keep this boy hidden.????

I believe Hassani Campbell may still be alive. Someone sure is doing a good job of hiding him. Does anyone know if the FBI looked into that facebook page.??? Someone knows something. The foster parents had nothing to do with his abduction. How long can they keep this boy hidden.????

What????? Where did this come from?????

I submitted that facebook page to the FBI however, I have no idea if they looked into it.

Nancy Grace had Hasanni on yesterday.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/24/ng.01.html
Transcript of yesterday's show.

I had either heard this before and forgotten it was said or I hadn't heard it before stated so directly by LE.

VOICE OF SGT. GUS GALINDO, OAKLAND POLICE DEPT

GRACE: Do you believe the boy was murdered in the home, Sgt. Galindo?

GALINDO: Based on my knowledge of the case, yes, I do.

GRACE: I bet it is just killing you that you cannot right now make an arrest in this case. Do you believe Hasanni was ever at that store, ever in that car?

GALINDO: No. That`s part of the basis for us making the arrest of Louis Ross. We never believed that Hasanni Campbell made it to Oakland on the day that he was reported missing by Louis Ross. And Louis Ross was the last person with Hasanni Campbell. And it`s my belief that Hasanni met foul play at the hands of Louis Ross.

I don't remember hearing LE be so direct in saying that it is believed that LR murdered Hasanni in the home.

Poor Hasanni. :( I so wish he could be found and brought home to be laid to rest. Shame on Louis Ross. Shame on Jennifer too.

There is no evidence that the foster parent or parents have done Hassani any harm. Other than the fact that they left the child in the car for a few sec. to a min. or so. Thats all it takes, lots could happen in that time. Someone knew there scheduele. Someone was watching. A very planned abduction I would say. Lets not point fingers in a hurry.

There is no evidence that the foster parent or parents have done Hassani any harm. Other than the fact that they left the child in the car for a few sec. to a min. or so. Thats all it takes, lots could happen in that time. Someone knew there scheduele. Someone was watching. A very planned abduction I would say. Lets not point fingers in a hurry.

BBM. I'm not going to assume they are innocent. Stats say stranger kidnappings are rare. Those closest to a child are most likely responsible for harming them. Besides, Sgt. Galindo might know a thing or two about a thing or two.

I fully understand that no one has been found guilty, so I am always open to all possibilities, but I do take LE's theory very seriously, since they are in a position to know a good deal more than I about the case. I also find Ross's text messages very troubling.

I just wish they would find Hasanni.

bolded by me.

With all due respect: what hurry?

The police have good reason to say that they believe LR is the main suspect.

As WhyADuck? said, Louis Ross' text messages are very troubling.

You are right, if a child is left alone, a lot can happen in just a few minutes.

In this case, early in the investigation, I believe that employees at the shoe store said that Louis Ross had never been to the store as he claimed, so there was no schedule for any "watcher" to know about. I don't think any of the employees had ever even met him. Does anyone else remember this information drifting out? He tried to make it sound as if he went there regularly but this was (from what I understood) not true. I believe that the trip that day was a set-up; Hasanni was already dead and disposed of somewhere.

I welcome any corrections to my statement! Thanks.

Columbo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb
Back