CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #8

I believe Hassani Campbell may still be alive. Someone sure is doing a good job of hiding him. Does anyone know if the FBI looked into that facebook page.??? Someone knows something. The foster parents had nothing to do with his abduction. How long can they keep this boy hidden.????

The Facebook page was someone's vile idea of a joke. Sick. No one has Hasanni.

I just have a feeling Hasanni is still alive, nothing to do with the facebook page. How do you know no one has Hasanni.??? I guess we all have a difference of opinions.

I just have a feeling Hasanni is still alive, nothing to do with the facebook page. How do you know no one has Hasanni.??? I guess we all have a difference of opinions.

Gut feelings are good and difference of opinions are good. I have yet to see one shred of evidence that Hasanni is still alive and I believe that LE are right on the mark when they state that LR is the number one suspect.

MOO

I don't know,since I wasn't there, but my brain has been informed by what LE is saying--that Louis Ross is the prime suspect-- and by following the case carefully from the very start--even going to the place where he was supposedly kidnapped from and walking the path from the parking area to the shop. For one thing--why would Louis Ross lie about having been to the shop many times and having a routine in doing this, if he were innocent? Evidence may be circumstantial, but it adds up.

Certainly, you are entitled to feel he is alive. It would be nice if he were, of course.

Hasanni_Campbell.jpg

http://vikiwallace.homestead.com/Hasanni_Campbell.jpg

Thinking of you, Hasanni.

Was thinking of Hasanni today.

Will not give up hope that you will be found Hasanni .... thinking of you this night.

Prayers that Hasanni is home soon. May the angels keep you safe, baby.

Salem

No news on Hasanni but you are not being forgotten.

Attachments

• Trio pix of Hasanni.png
    Trio pix of Hasanni.png
    276 KB · Views: 39
Thinking about Hasanni this fourth of july.

Thinking about Hasanni this fourth of july.

It's almost two years now since his disappearance. If only there would be some breakthrough in the case. :praying:

I remember the day he disappeared. Hard to believe it's been 2 years. Where is he? I've always felt that his disappearing was just too fast.....one minute he was standing by the car and next he was gone, poof.

I remember the day he disappeared. Hard to believe it's been 2 years. Where is he? I've always felt that his disappearing was just too fast.....one minute he was standing by the car and next he was gone, poof.

BBM

That's the question, keilan - was Hassani ever actually standing by the car as Ross said? Or was he already deceased?

Unfortunately, I believe it's the latter. :( I don't think this was a stranger abduction or kidnapping. Not for a minute.

Praying that little Hassani will one day have the justice he deserves.

Help us find you, Angel. You are not forgotten.

Ross, you're not forgotten either...

Or at least that's the way the step-father's story goes. Interesting, however, not a word from Hasanni's family and it's now two years later. Many of us would never give up searching if our child were abducted or simply disappeared without a trace.

:praying: for Hasanni

This just makes me very sad - four people showed up:

Wednesday marked two years since Fremont five-year-old Hasanni Campbell disappeared.

Two years after he vanished, four people gathered to light candles and to remember the boy who was learning his ABCs when he vanished.

Wiping away tears, Sherri-lyn Miller for the Center for the Lost Society told KTVU thoughts of Hasanni are never far from her mind.

"We continue to pray and to think about you every day," Miller said at the gathering.

May Sherri-lyn Miller be hearted for all her efforts to bring Hasanni home. Hasanni you are not being forgotten and may the arms of Justice be patient and persistent in finding you.

Tears for Hasanni on this night.

eleph

This just makes me very sad - four people showed up:

May Sherri-lyn Miller be hearted for all her efforts to bring Hasanni home. Hasanni you are not being forgotten and may the arms of Justice be patient and persistent in finding you.

Tears for Hasanni on this night.

eleph

Darn, if I would have known I could have gone. I'm only about 2 hours from Fremont. I used to get email updates from Sherri but haven't received anything from her in several months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman
Back