CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #8

I'm sure wherever Hassani is, this doesn't really matter to him, but he deserves the respect, love and justice in death he never received in life. **hugs** to Hassani.

Hasanni little man wish I could give you a hug. Thinking of you and wondering why so few people really care where you are. You deserved much better in life.

Has anybody seen Hasanni - here are some pix of little man that I haven't seen before:

Attachments

• Pictures of Hasanni.jpg
    Pictures of Hasanni.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 48
Thinking of you tonight baby boy.

Hello all,

I agree, how anyone can't use a missing child for their own sick ways is beyond me....Hassani got to alot of us and I am still upset that foster dad and mom haven't been arrested...why the state did not think he was worth the cost to prosecute is also beyond me....any jury would have found them guilty....the story never made any sense....JMO

I think of Hasanni often.
When I saw someone had posted on his thread, I hoped for good news, at least an arrest, but I guess not.

Justice will come, and while you wait Hasanni, sleep sweetly in the arms of your Heavenly Father, who loves you sincerely.

yo.
moo

Yes, little man justice will come ........ prayers for you on this night.

NCMC1129016c1.jpg

That sweet little face always makes me smile... even if it is in a sad way sometimes.

Bumping for Hasanni.

I will never forget you, little man.

:rose:

Thanks for the pictures. Such a sweet looking little boy. Can't believe those people "lost" him. :furious:

That Facebook page is disgusting. It should have been deleted as soon as it was reported. Shame on them.

That facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/If-1000000-people-join-I-will-release-Hassani-Campbell/223972520597

Is STILL there. I have rec'd information from a trusted WS member that we should report this through the https://tips.fbi.gov/

tipline. I have just tried to do that and I am not located in the US so it is stopping me up. Can anybody who is in the US help out and report this disgusting page to the tip page listed above?

Thanks, Eleph

I'll do it right now elepher

ETA: Tip submitted successfully.

So, I go to log in to my facebook today & it's disabled & they will not tell me why! I had to send an email to appeals@facebook for review! I'm not normally paranoid but I'm thinking it's related to the report I made above!?!?!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back