CA - Jahi Turner, 2, San Diego, 25 April 2002

Great...now I wish he would tell what he did with that baby! :banghead:
Karen

AuntieKaren said:
Great...now I wish he would tell what he did with that baby! :banghead:
Karen

AuntieKaren.......HI! Well everyone in San Diego, including the police think's he killed Jahi! Hope he'll confess.............

xxxxxxxxxoooooooo
mama

Love_Mama said:
AuntieKaren.......HI! Well everyone in San Diego, including the police think's he killed Jahi! Hope he'll confess.............

xxxxxxxxxoooooooo
mama

I have no doubt he killed him. It has always driven me crazy the way the investigation ended. So sad.
Karen

Good I am glad they are finally doing something on this case. I hope that perhaps he gave himself away somehow or they got some sort of evidence against him. His story about the park didn't ring true.

Actually, from the article, it sounds like he was arrested for some other murder, NOT the murder of Jahi.

jat said:
Actually, from the article, it sounds like he was arrested for some other murder, NOT the murder of Jahi.

Indeed, and here is another link to the story.

Jahi Turner's Stepfather Arrested For Murder
Jones Suspected In Death Of Maryland Man

POSTED: 7:39 am PST January 25, 2005
UPDATED: 7:51 am PST January 25, 2005

SAN DIEGO -- The man questioned for the disappearance of 2-year-old Jahi Turner now faces a murder charge in a different case.

I think folks are just happy he's is off the streets. Sometimes, once someone is incarcerated, they will talk about other crimes. Perhaps we can pray he will disclose where the family can find beautiful little Jahi.

With HOPE, Lanie

Slapping head. Should have been more specific. Tieray was arrested for attempted murder a couple months ago as well.

If Jahi is alive and Tieray knows where he is (extremely unlikely I know) then perhaps Tieray could try to plea bargain on the murder case with his knowledge of Jahi. I recall another case, Kathryne Lugo's abduction, where they tried to do that, but the guy refused to tell what he knew.

The last time I read anything on this case was that they had found the woman who was supposedly in the park at the time of his disappearance. Did they actually find her??? What did she tell them??
Where could this precious child be??
And is the mother still With the guy that they think killed Jahi????

Sorry for so many questions!! I've looked through and haven't found any answers yet

Jahi's stepfather is in jail in Frederick, Maryland, awaiting murder charges. She is not with him anymore, according to a 3/1/2005 article in the Post. Read somewhere else she had another child...

"On Jan. 24, Frederick police closed a nearly 41/2-year-old homicide case with the arrest of Tieray D. Jones, 26, who was indicted on second-degree murder and other charges in the August 2000 shooting of John Earl Hill Jr. Authorities in California say he also remains a suspect in the disappearance of his former girlfriend's 2-year-old stepson, Jahi Turner, in San Diego in 2002."

monkalup said:
They never quit looking for Laci.. Why stop looking for Jahi?
From what I understand, they don't ever expect to find a body...They classify cases in the computer system with:

Missing person, homicide possible
Missing person, foul play, no body
Homicide, no body possible
Homicide, victim unknown

They classify them that way so they aren't searched for in the computer system...These are usually cases where a body has been put in wood chipper, incinerator, or something where remains aren't going to be found.

I think his step dad is guilty of something. His story just doesn't add up. And I'm glad he lived in the same neighborhood as Danielle Van Dam. That's the only reason he was covered.

Missing witnesses, murder charges dropped
Published on February 21, 2006

This is the suspect in the Jahi Turner case...

By Kate Leckie
News-Post Staff
FREDERICK -- Prosecutors today dropped all charges in the murder trial of a Frederick man after about a dozen witnesses dropped out of sight.

In January 2005, a Frederick County grand jury indicted Tieray Jones, 27, on charges of second-degree murder, manslaughter and two handgun violations in the August 2000 shooting death of John E. Hill Jr.

Mr. Jones' trial had been scheduled to start today.

For the full story, see Wednesday's edition of The Frederick News-Post.

Jahi Turner

Please call the San Diego Police Department at 619-531-2293 if you have any information about JAHI TURNER- Case number: 02-028012

The Charley Project Jahi Turner

Jahi Marques Turner

Case Type: Endangered Missing
DOB: Feb 10, 2000 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Apr 25, 2002 Race: Black
Age Now: 9 Height: 2'5" (74 cm)
Missing City: SAN DIEGO Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
Missing State : CA Hair Color: Black
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC934331

http://www.10news.com/news/private-...ody-of-jahi-turner-is-in-otay-landfill-051613

However, Garcia said the Otay Landfill was never searched, even though landfill engineers can pinpoint where and at what depth the garbage from that neighborhood could be found.

When Jahi went missing, LE searched the Miramar landfill but this PI thinks Jahi could be at Otay instead. I can't believe landfill engineers would be able to pinpoint the section to search, that's amazing.

I wonder if they will search for him. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming
Back