CA CA - Neal King, 25, Oroville, 26 March 2013

So what happened to growing for "medicinal" purposes? This whole money operation is ripe for greed and crime. Ticks me off.

So what happened to growing for "medicinal" purposes? This whole money operation is ripe for greed and crime. Ticks me off.

I can't comment on medicinal growing as all marajuana growing is illegal in australia.

However I do believe legal growing or not, the drug trade is a very dangerous business and I think maybe Neal has gotten caught up in this.

I pray he is safe and he hasn't been hurt.

Having an extremely big interest in true crime (and an extensive library on killers, drug barons etc.) I've always thought that maybe if certain drugs were legalized then there wouldn't be so much violence... But then again that could just me having wishful thinking :)

I am afraid that if Neal was killed, he won't be easily found. Sounds like "professionals" in a way.

Is Cho a pro?

He may not be a pro, but in his line of work, I imagine there would be some shady connections and he would have a good idea how to protect himself/crops.

Again I'm not sure how the legal grows work, but here in oz, crop rip offs are rife.. Not so much in south australia (unless your silly because most of our drug trade is run by Bikies) however it does happen.

Is it possible that Neal may have been short changing the growers / or taking more than he was entitled too? That's enough here (australia) to warrant a pretty severe punishment, be it a bashing or just disappearing.

Thinking of Neal and his family tonight.

Don't have time to go back and look at the news story for dates. But the guy who was arrested and the last to see Neal, tried to give his truck away in Shasta County. Maybe they can get his cell phone records and see where his phone was pinging, and search those areas for Neal.

One month today
icon9.gif

Why hasn't there been an organized search in the known radius of the cell phone? The radius was mentioned previously in an article. Is the focus now Shasta due to the truck situation? Odd

Missing: NEAL KING

We can all pray that Don Cheatham, who is in custody, and was the last person we know of to be with Neal, will tell the truth about where Neal is, that he will not be afraid of telling the truth. So far he has lied 3 times, told conflicting stories. We can collectively pray and put the intention that he reveals the truth.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingNealKing?hc_location=stream

Wow. Neal didn't deserve this.

Good for his girlfriend for going to the police...many would have been scared to do so given the circumstances & people involved.

Happy birthday, Neal. May you come home soon.

I do not expect the truth if Neal has been murdered, especially if he is not found.

Just finished reading this thread. Poor Neal. I hope his family gets answers because from the sound of things and with what has come out about this case, he is no longer with us. He was dealing in a dangerous business with unsavory people and he wasn't shooting straight with them. Any time there is a double cross in the drug industry, there is usually a body left behind. Poor Neal. IMO, JMO, MOO.

Missing: NEAL KING

17 hours ago near McAllen, TX via mobilewe have over 17,000 people in the last week praying for Neal and our family, I believe in the power of prayer and I thank all of you for taking a moment to remember Neal and our family, I thank you, words cannot express how we blessed we feel at this outpouring of prayer and compassion.
https://www.facebook.com/MissingNealKing?fref=ts
Nothing in the media, but someone posted on his missing page yesterday. I imagine LE is trying to get the arrested parties to tell what happened to Neal.
icon9.gif

I can't comment on medicinal growing as all marajuana growing is illegal in australia.

However I do believe legal growing or not, the drug trade is a very dangerous business and I think maybe Neal has gotten caught up in this.

I pray he is safe and he hasn't been hurt.

Having an extremely big interest in true crime (and an extensive library on killers, drug barons etc.) I've always thought that maybe if certain drugs were legalized then there wouldn't be so much violence... But then again that could just me having wishful thinking :)

Here in California, we won the right to grow for medicinal purposes through our vote. The Feds don't recognize our State law, thus all the raids etc. These folks who abuse this right by turning growing into a money making venture have brought into the senerio money, greed and violence. It really is ashame in the fight for rights.

This guy has a "nursery" that supplies soil and growing tools in order to set up large farms, not for medicinal purposes but for big dollar operations. They are finding ways to make easy money without having to find employment and work jobs and pay taxes like we all do.

I believe Niel got caught up in it and it may have cost him his life. I am all for the right to grow for your own use although I hope the Feds shut down his so called nursery. GREED ruins everything.

Here in California, we won the right to grow for medicinal purposes through our vote. The Feds don't recognize our State law, thus all the raids etc. These folks who abuse this right by turning growing into a money making venture have brought into the senerio money, greed and violence. It really is ashame in the fight for rights.

This guy has a "nursery" that supplies soil and growing tools in order to set up large farms, not for medicinal purposes but for big dollar operations. They are finding ways to make easy money without having to find employment and work jobs and pay taxes like we all do.

I believe Niel got caught up in it and it may have cost him his life. I am all for the right to grow for your own use although I hope the Feds shut down his so called nursery. GREED ruins everything.

Thanks for the insight in CA growing legalities..

It's a shame, that the greed of some will ruin it for the rest (and the ones genuinely growing for medicinal uses)

I've always believed in my perfect world, if drugs were legalized and controlled by the government a lot of the unnecessary violence that comes along with the drug trade would vanish. There will always be that element that will try to ruin it for some, but it's my opinion that if the government controlled it, then it might clean up the drug trade a bit..

Aussies (that arent tied into the drug trade) know better than to rip off crops, as I've said if its illegal here, the the bikies run it.. And trust me those guys don't play around... Kill first, no talk later!

Another thing worth noting in regards to legal grow operations in the US: by engaging in this trade, you are putting yourself in direct competition with some pretty bad dudes down in Mexico. Until marijuana is legalized and regulated at the federal level, this danger will be a factor. Especially in the southwest United States.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back