Resolved CA - Sausalito, Transgender Man (Assigned Female), White, 17-26, Gengar Tattoo- UP110538- Oct 23, 2023 - namus removed

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
NAMUS: (PM warning)

-
Biological Sex - Female
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Estimated Age Group - Late Teen/Young Adult
Estimated Age Range (Years) - 17-26
Estimated Year of Death - 2023
Height - 4' 11"-5' 2"(59-62 inches) , Estimated
Weight - 100-115 lbs, Estimated
Type - Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found - October 23, 2023
NamUs Case Created - October 25, 2023
Location - Sausalito, California 94965
County - Marin County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped) - 37.850983, -122.46205
Circumstances of Recovery - The subject was located floating in bay waters close to the Sausalito Marin City Sanitary Treatment Plant (1 East Road, Sausalito, CA 94965). The circumstances surrounding the reason the subject was in the water is unknown.
Inventory of Remains - All parts recovered
Condition of Remains - Recognizable face
Hair Color - Blond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description - Medium length, strawberry blonde/auburn/brown hair.
Body Hair Description - Light blonde arm hair, auburn armpit hair, light colored leg hair.
Facial Hair Description - Light blonde/reddish mustache over upper lip. Dark eyebrows, un-plucked in between.
Eye Color - Blue
Scar/mark - Round birthmark/mole located in the center of the subject's lower back.
Scar/mark - Linear "self-harm" scars on the palmar aspect of the subject's left lower arm.
Scar/mark - Bilateral linear surgical scars underneath breasts consistent with gender reassignment surgery
Tattoo - Black outline tattoo of "Gengar" Pokemon (see photo) on palmar aspect of left lower arm.
-

Weird as heck that Nellie and Lorraine are listed as rule outs? They would be 90 and 101 years old in 2023, respectively???
I am not in any way educated in the mysteries of NamUs, but I think some ruleouts are automatic, done by the system semiregularly checking new listings against old, for example. Just because they're there, doesn't mean someone actually thought this guy was one of those missing people and ran it manually to produce a result.

MOO

I am not in any way educated in the mysteries of NamUs, but I think some ruleouts are automatic, done by the system semiregularly checking new listings against old, for example. Just because they're there, doesn't mean someone actually thought this guy was one of those missing people and ran it manually to produce a result.

MOO
Thank you!! I have always been mystified by the fact that some missing persons have tons of rule outs, some have none at all, and some have rule outs that seem totally random/unconnected. It looks like these two were based off of location and height/weight, probably.

Thank you!! I have always been mystified by the fact that some missing persons have tons of rule outs, some have none at all, and some have rule outs that seem totally random/unconnected. It looks like these two were based off of location and height/weight, probably.
Yeah, some cases obviously it's down to the people working the cases, too. For example, I don't think I've seen a single white female Doe from a certain era (late 80s to 90s) in the threads here who HASN'T been run against Tiffany Sessions.

MOO

This one breaks my heart. Unlikely they're under 18 if they have healed top surgery and a tattoo.
Minors can and do get double mastectomies in CA.

The tat looks professional and therefore this victim is probably 18+. I would have to guess this is a college student somewhere whose parents just haven't heard from them recently but not long enough to have alarm bells raised. Roommates probably aren't close and just believe they are at home.

Minors can and do get double mastectomies in CA.

The tat looks professional and therefore this victim is probably 18+. I would have to guess this is a college student somewhere whose parents just haven't heard from them recently but not long enough to have alarm bells raised. Roommates probably aren't close and just believe they are at home.
If a parent signed off on top surgery and paid for it, I'd think they were involved enough to notice their child missing after five days. MOO. Petite people can look a lot younger than they are.

If a parent signed off on top surgery and paid for it, I'd think they were involved enough to notice their child missing after five days. MOO. Petite people can look a lot younger than they are.
I mean, when I was in college, I definitely wasn't talking to my parents as often as every 5 days. Maybe every week or so, but nothing strict like calling every Sunday. And we have a good relationship. Some children also don't get along with their parents, even if those parents were willing at one point to pay for a surgery. They would talk even less.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittypoo
Back