Found Deceased CA - Sheila Franks, 37, Fortuna, 2 Feb 2014

So the boyfriend's statement that she left for a walk from that address and never returned isn't a basis for a timeline.
Regardless of roomnate status, Sheila has an address she lives at. I would like to know that address since she was noted as last seen leaving her home. This is relevant and within TOS to post the information.

Regardless of roomnate status, Sheila has an address she lives at. I would like to know that address since she was noted as last seen leaving her home. This is relevant and within TOS to post the information.

I don't believe that the address has ever been mentioned in MSM or it would have been posted. I wasn't referring to the address when I said that there is info about the POI on FB that can't be discussed here. I was giving you a helpful heads up that there is more info available if you are interested in looking at it, even though we can't discuss it yet.

I don't believe that the address has ever been mentioned.
Thank you. This is a thread about Sheila Franks. I am asking about Sheila's address and nothing else. I'm sure there are plenty of other WSers and public readers who will be interested in knowing it as well.

Thank you. This is a thread about Sheila Franks. I am asking about Sheila's address and nothing else. I'm sure there are plenty of other WSers and public readers who will be interested in knowing it as well.

BBM

You could be right. I'm sorry to misunderstand your question and give you more info than you wanted. :) Perhaps the address is buried in earlier news reports if you want to find it and share it with us. I just don't recall that it was.

I did an Internet Search for Sheila Franks and the listing said Belleview Ave., Rio Dell. Don't know how long ago this was.

I did an Internet Search for Sheila Franks and the listing said Belleview Ave., Rio Dell. Don't know how long ago this was.
It's confusing because news articles say she's from 3 different places depending on which one you read. The last known address was in Fortuna I thought. She lived with her BF (husband?) and his mom so I guess we need to know which town and street that is on. We don't need a house number, just a block section.

If she was seen walking away from her residence, I would like to see the area on a map. Are there parks, waterways, cliffs, abandoned homes/barns? How do you start reseaching her last known steps if you don't know the last known location?

It's confusing because news articles say she's from 3 different places depending on which one you read. The last known address was in Fortuna I thought. She lived with her BF (husband?) and his mom so I guess we need to know which town and street that is on. We don't need a house number, just a block section.

If she was seen walking away from her residence, I would like to see the area on a map. Are there parks, waterways, cliffs, abandoned homes/barns? How do you start reseaching her last known steps if you don't know the last known location?

I hope VI sheilasister will weigh in sometime about the address where Sheila was last seen. I would also be interested in her opinion about the POI saying Sheila went for a walk. Is he the only witness that says that or did others see her walking?

Thinking of Sheila. It's been almost two years and I'm sure it feels longer to her family.
:rose:

I just ran across a couple of older articles from last spring that are relevant. The first contains more information about finding Danielle's skull. Also, Danielle and Shielas cases are now linked in a homicide investigation.

Bertolini and Sheila Franks were reported missing within a week of each other in February 2014 and despite not knowing one another were each last seen in Fortuna with the same man, Dick said.These two missing persons cases are now being treated as ongoing homicide investigations, according to Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Wayne Hanson.
“We’re treating it like a homicide because of suspicious circumstances of her disappearance,” he said. “We believe they’re linked to one another,” Hanson said.

http://www.times-standard.com/article/NJ/20150529/NEWS/150529830

Fortuna Police have identified a POI in both cases.

According to witnesses close to the women, the person of interest is someone who was associated with both of them. The department will not release the name of the person or further information, but say they are actively investigating this case and are still looking for further leads.

http://kiem-tv.com/video/fortuna-police-person-interest-identified-case-two-missing-women

I just ran across a couple of older articles from last spring that are relevant. The first contains more information about finding Danielle's skull. Also, Danielle and Shielas cases are now linked in a

http://www.times-standard.com/article/NJ/20150529/NEWS/150529830

Fortuna Police have identified a POI in both cases.

http://kiem-tv.com/video/fortuna-police-person-interest-identified-case-two-missing-women

Thank you, Lillibet. I was not aware that some of Danielles remains were discovered. What a shame ....I'm so sorry for Danielle and Sheila and the families. I hope this POI is caught soon. He is way too dangerous to be loose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back