Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlene on phone...no more live appearance.

Marlene: Lab still has evidence found and Marlene knows nothing of what they found.

NG: DNA collected from home?
Marlene: took my DNA. They took hair from Sierra's hairbrush and her toothbrush.

BBM

For anyone that was asking about the last public appearance our sweet Whisperer was posting what was being said on Nancy's show.

IMO

It was another guest I think.. I'm assuming a reporter. After Marlene said she did not want to say anything, Nancy deferred to this other person to discuss the shirt and what was found as to what she had in in the morning photo.

Thanks,90Nine!

Thanks OCB!

LE better keep tabs on who shows up for the volunteer search. JMHO but sometimes the perp(s) like to get involved that way sometimes. Sometimes not. Can never tell.

Maybe taken in the context of the possibility of her packing spare clothes so she could plan a sleepover during the day and be all ready to go. Her mom could have meant that IF she was doing that THEN she may have always included her charger too. Not that she took her charger to school every day (although Droid phones have really short battery life).

I agree with your post and the key word I think is possibility. Kids are always planning or hoping for a plan for a sleepover or some activity. And lots of times it is spur of the moment, but they always want to be prepared. jmo

I'm beginning to think she didn't pack any extra clothes at all. I wonder if the clothes found were the clothes Sierra wore when she left the house. The perp removed her clothing. The bag was placed in the field after the perp was done with her.

No more live appearance(so that answers you and I's question, kat;))

But why would she say that? Is she meaning no more in person on video appearances? And only telephone interviews from now on? Why? It can't be cause of the strange eye movements can it? Surely not?

BBM

For anyone that was asking about the last public appearance our sweet Whisperer was posting what was being said on Nancy's show.

IMO

OH my...NO, I was giving my opinion. I don't know if she will go live again. She may have read some reviews from yesterday w/JVM and not want to be criticized. It was an opinion and I should have been more clear.

I was hoping to see her as I did yesterday on JVM. I am sorry for the confusion. I should have worded that remark with something like "no live appearance TODAY".

Where are the freaking red high top converse shoes and socks?? They would've had to come off?

No more live appearance(so that answers you and I's question, kat;))

But why would she say that? Is she meaning no more in person on video appearances? And only telephone interviews from now on? Why? It can't be cause of the strange eye movements can it? Surely not?

....I made a mistake. She did not say no more live appearances. Please see above post #1508. I'm sorry.

Cannot copy/paste for anyone's twitter unless it's Main Stream Media (MSM). Heads up and don't quote either. Back up and delete. JMO

Hopefully NG transcript will be out soon and we'll see exactly what Marlene said about no more appearances.. ill keep checking and post it soon as its out. .

I think neatly folded means exactly as it is worded. Not balled up or bunched up in the purse.

But the MAJOR point is Marlene said Sierra NEVER folded her clothes neatly.

She may have been shown a photo of them. And wasnt that quite awhile ago when she said she hasnt seen them? The FBI have told them something now, imo. Most likely when they came to get Marlene's DNA. Didnt she tell Nancy this would be her last public appearance?

Imo, she does know that the shirt was the one that Sierra was wearing that morning even though she didnt want to divulge that information.

BBM

If she said that NG was going to be her last public appearance, there's only a few ways I can interpret that:

1) LE has told her they are fairly certain they are close to finding Sierra's body, so there will soon be no further need for media publicity.

or

2) It could be that she finds media appearances so emotionally destructive that she and Steve have agreed that Steve will take over the public appearances until Sierra is found.

From other cases of missing children, I consider 2) to be unlikely. It seems like most families of the missing would be more than willing to crawl on their hands and knees over broken glass facing their worst nightmare images to get publicity for the plight of their missing loved one.

I mean, honestly--if families weren't so desperate, why would anyone appear on NG and take the (high) risk of being ripped to shreds for some little thing NG thinks they did wrong? The families appear because they are willing to do anything.

ETA: Nevermind. Apparently there was never any such remark.

BBM

If she said that NG was going to be her last public appearance, there's only a few ways I can interpret that:

1) LE has told her they are fairly certain they are close to finding Sierra's body, so there will soon be no further need for media publicity.

or

2) It could be that she finds media appearances so emotionally destructive that she and Steve have agreed that Steve will take over the public appearances until Sierra is found.

From other cases of missing children, I consider 2) to be unlikely. It seems like most families of the missing would be more than willing to crawl on their hands and knees over broken glass facing their worst nightmare images to get publicity for the plight of their missing loved one.

I mean, honestly--if families weren't so desperate, why would anyone appear on NG and take the (high) risk of being ripped to shreds for some little thing NG thinks they did wrong? The families appear because they are willing to do anything.

It seems like Whisperer made a mistake so I guess Marlene will be doing more interviews.

But I do think they have been told something. She sounded like it was very recent that the FBI took her DNA and Sierra's toothbrush.

IMO

Reminder that it is against WS TOS to copy and paste Twitter posts unless they are from MSM sources.

As far as being asked for there DNA.

This is just a formality. Because she does not have her DNA in a data base anywhere. So if they find something such as body parts or what not. They will need that family DNA to compare it with the DNA recovered from the parts. And not implying she is deceased. Just giving an possible explanation for why the family was asked for there DNA.

Like I said earlier but I guess got overlooked. Of course they need her DNA because of the condoms. Otherwise that can say if they are or are not related to the case.

I'm beginning to think she didn't pack any extra clothes at all. I wonder if the clothes found were the clothes Sierra wore when she left the house. The perp removed her clothing. The bag was placed in the field after the perp was done with her.

Yes. I had posted that I think he is telling the story to us all...in sequence...first, that he took her, isolated her quickly by taking her phone. Then her clothes show up. Then the condoms and handcuff box. ( IF they are connected ). I had believed that if the sequence is followed, Sierra herself would be found next :(

I wonder if he has contacted LE, and told them where to look... Now I understand the huge LE presence, and the FBI being all over this... Wow..

I tried to edit/delete, but am given an "invalid post" error message.

I didn't see the no copy/paste rule in the TOS. I only saw it was allowed to link to a victim/suspect's Twitter Feed. Because the Twitter feed public-facing, I assumed the copy/paste was ok...

I'll let the moderator destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member