Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything in San Martin or Gilroy that (anyone familiar with the areas) you can think of would lead LE to search there or do you all think it's just a logical branching out of search parameters?

Kay IMHO they are the next 2 cities south. I think the LE feel with all the searching it went over 20 miles in radius they decided to expand it out.

I don't understand that twitter format. I need to take classes on who is talking to who. Glad to hear she didn't say she would rather die than go to school.

Knowing teenagers and the way they deal with police, they blow them off. They would keep a secret from parents and LE, no matter what...and that includes the best of them. That is one thing they do almost unaminously. The LE are the enemy to them and kids don't trust them. I have seen college age kids do the same thing to protect secrets and friends when it comes to LE.

Twitter is easy to understand. Just look at the LINK given above. IF they are stating in their own words it says so. But it helps to SEE both sides of the "conversation" to understand tweets.

IF retweeted it says so underneath plainly. All a retweet is is sort of like "like" on FB. Doesn't mean you agree/disagree .. just an acknowledgement. Anyone can "follow" anyone on twitter if the twitter is open (not protected). You can retweet anyone tweet that's not protected (famous peeps, movie stars, rap artists, friends, joe blow from kokomo, and some follow by # (hashtag) ... (means trending/popular), etc. IF protected ... means PRIVATE and only those that are allowed to follow can "see". You can retweet a private tweet too, but it doesn't mean you said it. HTH.

You can follow #dancingwiththestars
or #thevoice
or#angrybirds

Never been South of San Jose since moving up North from LA. Once you go South of San Jose, it gets rural...

Gilroy is known for Garlic, onions, mushrooms, so we are looking at more fields than even Morgan Hill Many, many farm lands and workers. It is a haven for farm labor.

Actually once you get south of San Jose it is Rural MH has many ranches and farm lands also.

In an article I read yesterday they alluded to the fact that SL was in a drill team. That she loved school and had many new friends. It sounded to me as if she had adjusted just fine. jmo

What I meant was, were her tweets the same type at the other school? Or was this a new persona?

Did the RSO business happen in the last few years. Or better question, when did it occur? tia

It was a long process, IIRC. I think it went on that he was abusing kids for a few years and then it was a couple of years of legal processes, and one year in jail. I think he was in jail in 2009 ? Anybody know?

As far as the handcuffs etc. If they're realted to this case I strongly believe that they were placed there by a backtracking perp with this, he's taunting LE and loved ones and leaving a trail. If this is true and they really risked leaving DNA then they are friggan bold and will probably leave something to lead to Sierra soon.

JMO

It was a long process.. iirc the alleged fondling occurred Back in 1999..ill have to go search

Steve LaMar: Father - Computer engineer and Registered Sex Offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999...

Steve LaMar: Father - Computer engineer and Registered Sex Offender. He pleaded no contest in 2009 to "lewd acts" with a minor younger than 14 after he fondled a friend of his older daughter's at a slumber party in 1999...

I wonder why the 10-year span...did the girl(s) only recently admit to the acts, when they were older?
And how old is Sierra's sister? 1999 was 13 years ago, these victims could have been very young girls, not teens, more like 8-10?

Also, I guess it would be impossible to prove innocence in such a case...one would almost have to plea. Not saying he IS innocent, but how could on ever prove it? Or rather, avoid conviction?

While in Gilroy tomorrow. Stop by the following two rental companies and ask about any rentals from around that time.

Hertz rent a car

Car Rental & Auto Leasing
7560 Railroad St, Gilroy, CA 95020

Budget car rental
505 E 10th, Gilroy, CA 95020

I was taking a look at the home/driveway and neighborhood again. Below is an upclose map that shows the distance between the homes and lines of vision. I can see how it would be hard for neighbors to see anything.

Notice the home that is across the street (address 45, SL's is 30) which is the most probable to observe something just sold on March 12th. Not sure if anyone was living there at the time.

delete.

Is there anything in San Martin or Gilroy that (anyone familiar with the areas) you can think of would lead LE to search there or do you all think it's just a logical branching out of search parameters?

To me it is just logical branching to the South. Easy access, no southbound traffic on Monterey or 101 in the morning. If the theory about someone being very familiar with Morgan Hill stands, then that person would most likely also be very familiar with San Martin and Gilroy.

Also what questions were risen about reporting from Sacramento and not San Jose... San Jose generally speaking has terrible news coverage. Local news and networks focus on SF or Oakland unless something exciting (business usually) or terrible happens here. Even though the population is bigger than either of the other metro areas :( I bet a motivated reporter from Sacto is all over this.

My opinion.

I wonder why the 10-year span...did the girl(s) only recently admit to the acts, when they were older?
And how old is Sierra's sister? 1999 was 13 years ago, these victims could have been very young girls, not teens, more like 8-10?

Also, I guess it would be impossible to prove innocence in such a case...one would almost have to plea. Not saying he IS innocent, but how could on ever prove it? Or rather, avoid conviction?

Lets see sister is 21now and slumber party was 13years ago so that'd make the girl 8yoa at the time of the slumber party where the fondling is alleged to have occurred. ..I, too wonder how one would go about such a situation in that an alleged crime that in and of itself is already very difficult to have proof of it occurring(as I understood the allegations were not of any acts that would be able to be traced or identified as having occurred if even reported soon thereafter the event) ...much less a decade later. .it does make you wonder and I, too am not claiming he's innocent but some of the family dynamics would make complete sense if he was(ie. His own daughters having such close relationship and even residing with him rather than their mom) ..even with the supposed victim being a friend of his daughters. .what a horrible situation all the way around if he is guilty of it and almost even moreso if hes actually not guilty and had no choice but to plead no contest...idk?

This Google map makes me think the perp grabbed Sierra from her home (or driveway), and discarded her stuff as they headed northbound on Hale/Santa Teresa. A>C>D>?

Google Map - http://g.co/maps/76qtm

A) HOME-PAQUITA ESPANA COURT - Dog lost Sierra's scent at driveway.

Approximate drive or walk time from above address.

B) BUS STOP-PALM/DOUGHERTY AVE.
0.4 miles - Drive, 1 minute or 7 minute walk.

C) CELL PHONE (found 3/17) -SCHELLER AVE./SANTA TERESA BLVD.
0.8 miles, drive, 2 minutes or 16 minute walk.

D) PURSE/CLOTHES (found 3/18) - LAGUNA AVE.
1.8 miles, drive, 5 minutes or 34 minute walk.

One consideration... Maybe the perp got rid of the clothes at Laguna/Fisher because they stopped/turned there. Bailey would have been a much better road to turn if you were planning an escape or getaway---it leads to Highway 101. Turning/stopping on Laguna only makes me think the perp was staying in the area (at least temporarily).

There are waterways and fields all along Hale/Santa Teresa towards Bernal Ave.
I hope those have been searched thoroughly.

#findsierra

-JMO

There were three different girls so I am thinking it was true. If it was one girl, or three stepdaughters, then I might think it could be fabricated by an evil ex wife. But with three little girls then I think they were telling the truth. The abuse went on for a few years, and then it took a couple for the kids to come forward. They were very young when it happened so that makes sense.

But poor Sierra would have been dealing with this for her whole life essentially. It is hard to imagine how difficult that had to be for her. Poor baby.

Lets see sister is 21now and slumber party was 13years ago so that'd make the girl 8yoa at the time of the slumber party where the fondling is alleged to have occurred. ..I, too wonder how one would go about such a situation in that an alleged crime that in and of itself is already very difficult to have proof of it occurring(as I understood the allegations were not of any acts that would be able to be traced or identified as having occurred if even reported soon thereafter the event) ...much less a decade later. .it does make you wonder and I, too am not claiming he's innocent but some of the family dynamics would make complete sense if he was(ie. His own daughters having such close relationship and even residing with him rather than their mom) ..even with the supposed victim being a friend of his daughters. .what a horrible situation all the way around if he is guilty of it and almost even moreso if hes actually not guilty and had no choice but to plead no contest...idk?

But some reports said there were actually THREE victims, but he pled guilty to one case, and the other two were dropped. So that is why he pled guilty, imo. And if there were three victims, then I think he was probably guilty.

I dont know if this has been posted yet, but, she had on GREY shoes, so, red converse must have been found at her house.
look in clothing section https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/14258

Well that's certainly really strange seeing as how they all rallied together in wearing their red converse all on the same day for sierra as they were the shoes she was wearing the morning she disappeared.. very strange indeed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels