CA - Unidentified & possible missing victims of Randy Kraft, 1971-1983

Were the detectives on the Kraft case negligent?

• Yeah, they could have done more.

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • No, I love cops.

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
Item 59 is intriguing. Im assuming thats Marion County in Oregon.
Screenshot_20240126-171139_OneDrive.jpg

This is the first time ive ever seen mention of a gun being found
View attachment 478546
This is a first for me too seeing Randy having a gun in his possession. But, he was in the Air Force for a while. Could it be from that?
The only victim with the same letter initials is Edward Daniel Moore but the order is mixed up. Could EMD be a brand name instead of someone's initials?

This is a first for me too seeing Randy having a gun in his possession. But, he was in the Air Force for a while. Could it be from that?
The only victim with the same letter initials is Edward Daniel Moore but the order is mixed up. Could EMD be a brand name instead of someone's initials?
im pretty sure its a brand name

i was wondering if it was a souvenir from a victim, but i would assume the serial number wouldve been easily matched up.

This is a link to the actual Beach Week article which includes the interview with Bob Jackson, written by Dennis McDougal (who also wrote Angel of Darkness, the only book that I know of about Randy Kraft -- if anyone knows of more, please let me know)
Beach - Feature - Randy Kraft - Page 1 of 5
In fact, he said, the entry "Twiggy" on Kraft's "Scorecard' probably referred to a murder that Jackson and Randy had done together near Rawlings, Wyoming, in 1975. Bob described in detail how he had been working as a paramedic at a Rawlings hospital - his first job after graduation Orange Coast College. He was 19 and Randy had come to visit him, said Bob. For kicks, they picked up a hitch hiker on the road to Casper, just outside of Rawlings. They molested him, killed him, and took his body to a wind-blown area known locally as Nine Mile Ridge, where they dumped him and left.

Similarly, Jackson recalled Randy visiting him about a year later in Colorado, where Jackson had taken a new job as a paramedic. They picked up another youngster on the road - this time he was a long-haired drifter who wore funny-looking glasses and who was looking for a ride back to the college town of Colorado Springs. Randy told him to hop in. The three of them stopped over at a spa outside of Loveland and relaxed for awhile in the hot springs together until it was time to hit the road. Then, as night fell, Randy offered the youngster a beer. The drifter soon fell into a slumber from which he never awoke. They buried him in a shallow grave somewhere near Colorado Springs, but Jackson is not certain just where.

Similarly, Jackson recalled Randy visiting him about a year later in Colorado, where Jackson had taken a new job as a paramedic. They picked up another youngster on the road - this time he was a long-haired drifter who wore funny-looking glasses and who was looking for a ride back to the college town of Colorado Springs. Randy told him to hop in. The three of them stopped over at a spa outside of Loveland and relaxed for awhile in the hot springs together until it was time to hit the road. Then, as night fell, Randy offered the youngster a beer. The drifter soon fell into a slumber from which he never awoke. They buried him in a shallow grave somewhere near Colorado Springs, but Jackson is not certain just where.

Bob estimated this occurred in 1976, however i found a compelling missing persons case from 1979 that may match up well.

Michael B. Hunter was last seen in 1979. He went missing from Fort Collins in Colorado, which is only 13 miles from Loveland.

Hes college aged too

his hair isnt super long, but its far from being short imo.
Screenshot_20240220-132208_Vivaldi.jpg

Did you just file a FOI request with the AG's office for everything they had on Randy Kraft? I tried once before but got nowhere.

Bob estimated this occurred in 1976, however i found a compelling missing persons case from 1979 that may match up well.

Michael B. Hunter was last seen in 1979. He went missing from Fort Collins in Colorado, which is only 13 miles from Loveland.

Hes college aged too

View attachment 484713
Interesting.

Hes college aged too

View attachment 484713
Interesting. I read about Bob Jackson years ago. I remember after Bob met with law enforcement to discuss his claims they persuaded him to commit himself to a mental health institute as they didn't feel he was stable.

Does anyone know a website that has a chart matching the known victims to the codes Kraft wrote? I spent some time looking last weekend and couldn't find one. For example, "Victim A is likely to be
Code:
 or [code] and evidence suggests Victim C is [code.]"

Does anyone know a website that has a chart matching the known victims to the codes Kraft wrote? I spent some time looking last weekend and couldn't find one. For example, "Victim A is likely to be
Code:
I believe this is the Kraft scorecard. I had also come across the hand written one as well but unable to locate that one right now.

1710184184743.jpeg

Code:
This list is accurate but slightly obsolete. 'England' was identified as Keith Jackson from Farnworth, England (he was the John Doe listed as '76'). Hara Kiri may be Michael Sandt

This list is accurate but slightly obsolete. 'England' was identified as Keith Jackson from Farnworth, England (he was the John Doe listed as '76'). Hara Kiri may be Michael Sandt
Thank you for updating. Good to know.

I'd be curious to hear anyones thoughts on Johnny Archie, he was last seen on CCTV footage in a southern california airport returning to Camp Pendleton in July of 1982. He was from Broken Bow, Oklahoma. I am waiting to hear back from authorities in Broken Bow to have him uploaded into NAMUS as his family is confident there is a missing persons report.

I'd be curious to hear anyones thoughts on Johnny Archie, he was last seen on CCTV footage in a southern california airport returning to Camp Pendleton in July of 1982. He was from Broken Bow, Oklahoma. I am waiting to hear back from authorities in Broken Bow to have him uploaded into NAMUS as his family is confident there is a missing persons report.
If he indeed was a Camp Pendleton Marine, Kraft should definitely be looked into

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back