CANADA Canada - Elizabeth Bain, 22, Scarborough Ont, 19 June 1990 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the answer? Thanks.

the owner of 3R Auto in 1990 owned that house across the street, and it changed ownership 10 days after EB disappeared. if you search that address now on google you will find the present owner who took over the ownership of the house on june 29th, 1990.

EB's disappearance is not RW's MO. He peeked in houses, and went in houses. he didn't abduct from the street. and there is no evidence that he killed anyone prior to the two we know of which were about 20yrs after Eb's situation.

Did anyone work for the Bain family at their home in the days prior to her disappearance? Yard work, plumbing, etc?

Was there a plumber or electrician or employee of U of T that was suspected? I seem to remember that there was.

i'm not aware or have ever heard about anyone other than RB being a suspect in EB's case.
They were on RB as soon as they found the car and never really waivered from him.
as for work at the bain house, only work i'm aware of is EB's mom was doing something with
patio stones at front of house around driveway area or something to that affect, i think she was doing this when RB dropped by on that night just after 9pm.

i'm not aware or have ever heard about anyone other than RB being a suspect in EB's case.
They were on RB as soon as they found the car and never really waivered from him.
as for work at the bain house, only work i'm aware of is EB's mom was doing something with
patio stones at front of house around driveway area or something to that affect, i think she was doing this when RB dropped by on that night just after 9pm.

Did someone drop off the stones or did she have any contractor help?

My relative told me about some university metal door frame pieces that were found on campus around the time EB went missing. These metal pieces had blood on them. I will try and get more info about this and whether this is linked to EB. Makes me wonder if some staff person was stalking EB and knew her schedule.

Did someone drop off the stones or did she have any contractor help?

My relative told me about some university metal door frame pieces that were found on campus around the time EB went missing. These metal pieces had blood on them. I will try and get more info about this and whether this is linked to EB. Makes me wonder if some staff person was stalking EB and knew her schedule.

matou;
were you able to get anymore info on this.

Why would a young 23yr old girl be giving themselves daily enemas? Medical? Emotional? Psychological? Any thoughts, ideas, or specific knowledge. Thanks

I'm sure you have figured this out by now, but I'm fairly certain this is something that people with eating disorders do. Bulimia doesn't have to just be vomitting- there are other ways that people "purge" the calories... through exercise, laxatives, enemas, etc.

Eyesonly I'm finding your work on this case very interesting and disturbing. I grew up in the area as well....

ALERT!!!!Guys there's a bombshell globe and mail article about new info can't post from my phone.

Thank you hamster dance!!! This will change the investigation now, hopefully stuff will start happening!

Thanks for posting this exciting news, all!!
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...lizabeth-bain-murder-mystery/article17537594/
From the article..

"Detective Sergeant Brian Raybould indicate that the forensic evidence was not consistent with Ms. Bain being killed, her body hidden and then transported in her car more than two days later.

At the meeting with the forensic experts, Mr. Raybould’s notes say he was told Ms. Bain’s car contained more blood than there should be from a body that had decomposed for two or three days. The blood smears would have been darker, and there was no odour, which was inconsistent with a decomposing body placed inside".

Lawsuit uncovers new evidence in Elizabeth Bain murder mystery

Here it is: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...lizabeth-bain-murder-mystery/article17537594/

But a Toronto police document has surfaced that casts doubt on Mr. Baltovich’s conviction and raises questions about why it was not previously turned over to his lawyers.

Lawyers for Mr. Baltovich are also alleging in the court documents that Mr. Raybould altered his notes.
Mr Raybould is Det Sgt Raybould of TPS before he retired.

O/T -

Christine Jessop all over again - this time with TPS rather than Durham Region Police - and not that many years apart. TPS still retains control over CJ's case and refuse to look at alternative theories - it will never be solved. Jmo.

Please share this clip with all you can and through facebook as well and ask it be shared.
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.1735331

The man is innocent, and thus this news is just another realization of what power LE has to do whatever they want.
Imagine what else they are hiding in regards to evidence, and how are these individuals not charged with a crime themselves.

Thanks to you guys for being on the ball here.

Police defend decision not to pursue Bernardo in Bain case

“Paul Bernardo was considered but not actively pursued as a suspect in the disappearance of Elizabeth Bain because at that time the Scarborough Rapist had only committed violent sexual assaults,” says the statement of defence.
........ and

Mr. Bernardo was convicted of 12 sexual assaults in the Scarborough area. In a prison interview with Toronto police in 2007, he admitted to eight other attacks, including one in 1986 near Colonel Danforth Park, where Ms. Bain was last seen.

A vicious knifepoint rape occurred three weeks before Ms. Bain disappeared. The victim was able to provide a description of her attacker that resulted in a composite sketch that resembled Mr. Bernardo. It is his last known assault in Scarborough before moving to St. Catharines in late 1990 to live with Karla Homolka. He was subsequently convicted in the murders of school girls Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French.

If Mr. Bernardo killed Ms. Bain, it “would have given him cause to change his field of operation,” says the statement of claim filed by Mr. Baltovich.

lots more at link

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...pursue-bernardo-in-bain-case/article17561323/

Mr. Bernardo gave a rambling answer when asked directly in the 2007 interview if he killed Ms. Bain.

“Well, that is a loaded question. I mean, are we going to go back and go through the time sequence of what happened in my life?” said Mr. Bernardo, who then continued to criticize investigators for the plea bargain deal with Ms. Homolka, before denying he killed Ms. Bain. “The answer to that is no. But the 800-pound gorilla in the room is that is a life-25 sentence.”

Pretty much what we had to say about this on this WS thread. Hope more investigation with either eliminate PB or not. Glad that Bain is back in the news, unfortunately because of the injustice caused on RB.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...pursue-bernardo-in-bain-case/article17561323/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname