CANADA Canada - Elizabeth Bain, 22, Scarborough Ont, 19 June 1990 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely wonderful eileenhawkeye, a great many thanks.
too bad law enforcement doesnt utilize the sleuths on sites like this.

so according to the two witnesses and their timing, EB was on the 401 in passenger seat,
heading east, head going up and down, and then face against her pass window yelling for help.
the witness got ahead of them, pulled over just past brock rd pickering and waited for them so he
could follow and give the drive a piece of his mind but he never seen the car again.

then the 2nd witness sees EB in pass seat in her car in the office lot of the 3r auto place, as she was walking home from getting off the bus, and getting home in time to see her show, in the heat of the night. and her description of the time of night would be around 830ish.

so it appears the car was heading east on the 401 got off at brock rd pickering, then came back west either by the 401 or another route, and ended back at the 3r auto. but when the 2nd witness seen EB open her pass door and step one foot out, she seen the witness but didn't scream for help.

the car is found backed up across the road about 20 to 20 yards down from the lot where the 2nd witness saw them.

any thoughts, ideas, theories, on why EB seemed to be calling for help on the 401 with the first witness, but with the 2nd witness, she had a clear opportunity to yell for help and didn't.

thanks.

so according to the two witnesses and their timing, EB was on the 401 in passenger seat,
heading east, head going up and down, and then face against her pass window yelling for help.
the witness got ahead of them, pulled over just past brock rd pickering and waited for them so he
could follow and give the drive a piece of his mind but he never seen the car again.

then the 2nd witness sees EB in pass seat in her car in the office lot of the 3r auto place, as she was walking home from getting off the bus, and getting home in time to see her show, in the heat of the night. and her description of the time of night would be around 830ish.

so it appears the car was heading east on the 401 got off at brock rd pickering, then came back west either by the 401 or another route, and ended back at the 3r auto. but when the 2nd witness seen EB open her pass door and step one foot out, she seen the witness but didn't scream for help.

the car is found backed up across the road about 20 to 20 yards down from the lot where the 2nd witness saw them.

any thoughts, ideas, theories, on why EB seemed to be calling for help on the 401 with the first witness, but with the 2nd witness, she had a clear opportunity to yell for help and didn't.

thanks.

halcion? drugged?

thanks.

Being threatened with a weapon after her first attempts were reprimanded?

they are on the 401 heading east away from EB's comfort zone, her home area, then turn around and come back to her comfort zone, her stomping grounds, to the same area, just a few hundred yards from where her car was parked in the valley when she was at the tennis courts.
if i'm abducting her, with ill intentions, why would i turn around and come back. i might get off the highway and find a secluded place, but it doesn't make sense to come back to her familiar place, and i must know this because why would i come back to the 3r auto area, that would be just off kingston rd from the 401, or from hwy 2.
so what if..............
what if EB wasnt being attacked, but was the one freaking out. when i was younger, my wife, gf at the time, we had a big arguement in the car once, she freaked out, flailing around, i started driving faster and more eratic cause i was so pissed. she wanted me to stop, i wouldn't, she threatened to scream bloody murder, no pun or disrespect intended with that commment, so i stopped.
what if EB wanted the driver to stop, take her back, wasnt frightened, but was severely pissed off and angry, and yellled help from her window to piss the driver off even more. so he takes her back.

this theory is absolutely no disrespect to EB, or abused women. i am just trying to get in their minds and make sense of everything and their actions.

this is just a out of the box theory and will be continued, have to go out now.
please post opinions, add on to it or take away pls. everything and everyone helps.

cheers, all have a safe and wonderful night

if i am the male in the drivers seat, parked at the 3r auto with EB, and a lady walks by and sees us, if i were responsible for EB's disappearance, why would i leave the car only a few yards away from where someone witnessed us in the car.

if i am the male in the drivers seat, parked at the 3r auto with EB, and a lady walks by and sees us, if i were responsible for EB's disappearance, why would i leave the car only a few yards away from where someone witnessed us in the car.

Could be a brazen person. Also because she didn't scream he felt the woman witness wouldn't be an issue.

I haven't started the book yet. Hope to dig in when my kid allows me.

For those of us who grew up in West Hill this crime is always in the back of our minds. For me more so for the following reasons, a friend was called in who looked like Bernardo, my sister thought she was being stalked one night at the bus at Scarborough Town Centre, other friends were classmates of Baltovich.

Elizabeth lived across the street from my friends house and this is when I first knew who she was. A few years later I joined the U of T tennis club at Morningside Park where she worked and saw here there always as we booked out court times with her. Yesterday when I was watching the Australian womens final it just brought back the memory of this case and I also did not know until yesterday that Russell Williams was at UofT campus at the same time. The location of the courts are at the bottom of Kingston Rd and is a very remote location. Anyone could easially stalk someone and it is a quiet area to leave or be seen. I wonder if the police every checked to see if Russell Williams was a tennis member there, played there with friends or if he ever ran down there???

For those of us who grew up in West Hill this crime is always in the back of our minds. For me more so for the following reasons, a friend was called in who looked like Bernardo, my sister thought she was being stalked one night at the bus at Scarborough Town Centre, other friends were classmates of Baltovich.

Elizabeth lived across the street from my friends house and this is when I first knew who she was. A few years later I joined the U of T tennis club at Morningside Park where she worked and saw here there always as we booked out court times with her. Yesterday when I was watching the Australian womens final it just brought back the memory of this case and I also did not know until yesterday that Russell Williams was at UofT campus at the same time. The location of the courts are at the bottom of Kingston Rd and is a very remote location. Anyone could easially stalk someone and it is a quiet area to leave or be seen. I wonder if the police every checked to see if Russell Williams was a tennis member there, played there with friends or if he ever ran down there???

Welcome to Ws. Glen and thanks for that tidbit of 'inside' information!

welcome and thanks a bunch for posting glen. can you tell us the year that EB worked at the tennis club you say you booked times from her. and these are the tennis courts that are down in the valley near the baseball diamond, is that correct.
also, russell williams wasn't at the campus in 1990, he graduated in 1987 or 88.
did your friend ever relate any of the family dynamics of EB's family if he knew of any. anything out of the ordinary.
thanks again for joining and adding glen.

Why would a young 23yr old girl be giving themselves daily enemas? Medical? Emotional? Psychological? Any thoughts, ideas, or specific knowledge. Thanks

Why would a young 23yr old girl be giving themselves daily enemas? Medical? Emotional? Psychological? Any thoughts, ideas, or specific knowledge. Thanks

WTF??? was she doing that?? Do stay thin? IDK.

Who does that?!
Possibly someone who is constipated, or trying to lose weight, or to please a partner (avoid pregnancy) ...
Psychologically, maybe feels "dirty' inside?

OH, she could have been having anal sex and wanted to be clean. JMO

According to her diary in her own words she was doing this and it was brought up in court as well I believe a doctor and her mom who is a nurse were both asked if they felt this was normal.

Sleuthing help please. Need to find who was the owner of 34 morrish rd property back in 1990.

Got the answer to my question thanks if anyone was looking for it.

welcome and thanks a bunch for posting glen. can you tell us the year that EB worked at the tennis club you say you booked times from her. and these are the tennis courts that are down in the valley near the baseball diamond, is that correct.
also, russell williams wasn't at the campus in 1990, he graduated in 1987 or 88.
did your friend ever relate any of the family dynamics of EB's family if he knew of any. anything out of the ordinary.
thanks again for joining and adding glen.

Just to keep things open obviously if he knew the campus and the courts he could return there would not have to be a student. Just a quibble

Hopefully not just to drive everyone crazy I think EB is victim of the second SR i.e. the Bernardo look alike but over 6 foot see posts above.

a friend was called in who looked like Bernardo, my sister thought she was being stalked one night at the bus at Scarborough Town Centre, other friends were classmates of Baltovich.

From "Glen" please can you separate this out can't make head or tail of this.

Chorley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members