Identified! Canada - Vancouver, 2 WhtMale Brothers, 7-10, "Babes in the Woods", Jan'53 - Derek and David D’Alton

Forgive me if I’m asking a question that’s already been answered. I’m a little late to the party.

Has the killer relative been named?
In an media report posted earlier, LE state

" at this stage in the investigation, it was never about seeing someone charged for these crimes. It was always about giving these boys a name and finally telling their story."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/babes-in-the-woods-identified-1.6352438

Although, if there was any indication the killer was alive, they would probably investigate it. I don't think there is going to be anyone named as responsible, IMO hints are enough.

I don't think it's that unusual that one or 2 children are picked out by a mother for abuse or even killed.

I don't remember the names but there was the woman who killed 2 of her infant daughters and not her son as her husband had said he only wanted sons. Both times she claimed someone broke in, knocked her out and stole the baby.

The woman in California who I think was on death row at one time, who killed her two oldest daughters (years apart) with the help of her son, I remember one of them was burned alive and the other died of infection when her mom dug a bullet she had shot her with out of her back. Both of these were cold cases for years.

Unfortunately, it always seems mothers are given the benefit of the doubt and sympathy. (Why did she do it? Was she poor, was she desperate). Use those same excuses for the father and see how far that goes.

I don't think it's that unusual that one or 2 children are picked out by a mother for abuse or even killed.

I don't remember the names but there was the woman who killed 2 of her infant daughters and not her son as her husband had said he only wanted sons. Both times she claimed someone broke in, knocked her out and stole the baby.

The woman in California who I think was on death row at one time, who killed her two oldest daughters (years apart) with the help of her son, I remember one of them was burned alive and the other died of infection when her mom dug a bullet she had shot her with out of her back. Both of these were cold cases for years.

Unfortunately, it always seems mothers are given the benefit of the doubt and sympathy. (Why did she do it? Was she poor, was she desperate). Use those same excuses for the father and see how far that goes.

The point is, there is no evidence. It is just as wrong to start up witchhunts over fathers as it is mothers. Without evidence, we should not be speculating; it's just us whipping ourselves up into an unnecessary righteous frenzy.

You're thinking of Paula Sims and Theresa Knorr. Darlie Routier would be a good example of this too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back