CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are smart folks here whose hinky meters are way up, and also there are smart folks here who, at least after this interview, seem to trust MR's statements. So very interesting.

With that being said, there is no other option than for all those who believe MR to be telling the truth to come up with / focus on alternate theories / suspects. If MR didn't do this, then who did? For those of you who truly believe in MR, go back to the first threads and look at what I said about other abductions in the area, etc. I, personally, after playing devils advocate, am now on the hinky meter side, but that could change after watching the interview tomorrow.

Peachy, THANK YOU, Amazing work. :love you:

I do think there MIGHT be one small correction though. Anyone feel free to correct this if I am mistaken but I think this sentence:

"But I know this is a troubling time for Elaine and my son Cory, I spoke with him last night and I'm surprised we were able to hook up today because one of the things we're trying to do is unite together."

Should be ' we WEREN'T able to hook up today...'

That is how it sounded to me and I just listened again. Anyone else think so ?
Hmmmm, it sounded like "weren't" to me and if I had to bet on it I'd bet on Peach's accuracy, and she did it at 3:30 am on top of that! :yesss:

ETA: clarification post ahead!

. So I am not sure how closely he has been working with them, in reality.

Agreed///I think everyone has watched enough episodes of CSI to know how important it is to get any/all potential forensic evidence immediately in the initial stages of any investigation..I would be demanding any and all tests if they weren't being done, duh...I would be going on national TV saying "they're not taking swabs! take a swab! now! Dust this household from head to toe! Now!!! Before the potential crime scene is contaminated!"

But there was a "deafening silence" until now (isn't that what you guys called it?) How convenient. I went from DAdvocate to Devil's Worst Nightmare. Like I said, will have to just watch the video and then comment.

Agreed///I think everyone has watched enough episodes of CSI to know how important it is to get any/all potential forensic evidence immediately in the initial stages of any investigation..I would be demanding any and all tests...I would be going on national TV saying "they're not taking swabs! take a swab! now! Dust this household from head to toe! Now!!! Before the potential crime scene is contaminated! duh!"
And then some would say he was too eager.

Hmmmm, it sounded like "weren't" to me and if I had to bet on it I'd bet on Peach's accuracy, and she did it at 3:30 am on top of that! :yesss:

It sounded like WERENT to me too. That is what I think it should be changed to.

LE said today that this was the fIRST in-depth interview they had with him, just this afternoon. And I don't think he has taken a poly yet. So I am not sure how closely he has been working with them, in reality.

Hasn't he allowed other searches in his house previous to yesterday's SW search of his house. Hasn't he given them full access to it in the past week? And do we know for sure he HASN'T given a poly???

LE keeps saying they are keeping things under wraps so we really aren't being told a lot by them, but there are assumptions being made that people are refusing to do things that we don't know for sure they refused to do.

There are smart folks here whose hinky meters are way up, and also there are smart folks here who, at least after this interview, seem to trust MR's statements. So very interesting.

With that being said, there is no other option than for all those who believe MR to be telling the truth to come up with / focus on alternate theories / suspects. If MR didn't do this, then who did? For those of you who truly believe in MR, go back to the first threads and look at what I said about other abductions in the area, etc. I, personally, after playing devils advocate, am now on the hinky meter side, but that could change after watching the interview tomorrow.

I'm certainly not saying that I trust MR's statements, and I certainly haven't said MR didn't do this, and I'm not saying right now he did. I've had my hinky meter going off and on throughout this case and I'm sure it's going to go off and whole lot more times before this is over.

Thank goodness we all have the same objective in mind and are all mature adults here. Rare and awesome, in my opinion.

Hasn't he allowed other searches in his house previous to yesterday's SW search of his house. Hasn't he given them full access to it in the past week? And do we know for sure he HASN'T given a poly???

LE keeps saying they are keeping things under wraps so we really aren't being told a lot by them, but there are assumptions being made that people are refusing to do things that we don't know for sure they refused to do.

LE said they had done one cursory search of the home, looking for Dylan at the start. The search yesterday was by warrant, but that is for legal cover.

I am almost positive he has not taken a poly yet. I could be wrong, but if he had taken one and passed, I think we would have heard about it. JMO And I never said he refused to take one.

Thank goodness we all have the same objective in mind and are all mature adults here. Rare and awesome, in my opinion.

I am a fence sitter; as fortunately I am an observer in this unfortunate family's
nightmare.

It sounded like WERENT to me too. That is what I think it should be changed to.
And there we have a good example of why Peach did the rewind at 3am and not me...I meant to say it sounded like "were" to me. :doh:
Then again it is 4am! :eek:kay:

Lots of tension, lots of frustration, lots of disagreement, tears, anger, skepticism...

Lots of love, lots of hope, lots of teamwork, respect and vigilance.

May all of these aspects and emotions come together, amongst all of us here, and yield positive results.

Again, please use your smarts to aid LE in their investigation.

LE said they had done one cursory search of the home, looking for Dylan at the start. The search yesterday was by warrant, but that is for legal cover.

I am almost positive he has not taken a poly yet. I could be wrong, but if he had taken one and passed, I think we would have heard about it. JMO And I never said he refused to take one.

That's just it, LE isn't telling us a lot. We don't know if he has, we don't know if he hasn't. At least I don't know and I haven't seen any MSM links to support it one way or the other.

I dunno. Maybe because I just got off jury duty I'm waiting to hear all the evidence, everything, and waiting for answers to questions before I make up my mind for sure. I'm trying not to have tunnel vision or rush to judgment. The best sleuths keep an open mind and pay attention to everything and just don't look for what supports their opinion. I'm trying really hard not to do that. :)

And there we have a good example of why Peach did the rewind at 3am and not me...I meant to say it sounded like "were" to me. :doh:
Then again it is 4am! :eek:kay:

I thought it was "were" too.

Lastly, didn't NG directly ask Dan Bender if MR had taken a polygraph? If I remember correctly, he avoided that question. I def need to double check my facts on that, though <making note to go back to NG Transcript, which by the way, wasn't offensive, thank goodness, actually rather well done in my opinion. My forgiveness towards her has moved up a micromillimeter>.

That's just it, LE isn't telling us a lot. We don't know if he has, we don't know if he hasn't. At least I don't know and I haven't seen any MSM links to support it one way or the other.

I dunno. Maybe because I just got off jury duty I'm waiting to hear all the evidence, everything, and waiting for answers to questions before I make up my mind for sure. I'm trying not to have tunnel vision or rush to judgment. The best sleuths keep an open mind and pay attention to everything and just don't look for what supports their opinion. I'm trying really hard not to do that. :)

I am not 100% in the tunnel. I have tried hard to look for alternative scenarios. I am open to other theories, and I obviously don't know what happened to Dylan. We just have to wait and hope it will unfold soon, I suppose.

The one thing I was adamant about, is that I was fairly certain that Dylan didn't get up early and go off fishing by himself at the reservoir. And it seemed like dad was pushing that story. That is what made me very suspicious of him at first.

Lastly, didn't NG directly ask Dan Bender if MR had taken a polygraph? If I remember correctly, he avoided that question. I def need to double check my facts on that, though <making note to go back to NG Transcript, which by the way, wasn't offensive, thank goodness, actually rather well done in my opinion. My forgiveness towards her has moved up a micromillimeter>.

He said it was not something he could address at this time, or something like that.

Without him answering it, that could go either way. And since NG's program was a few days ago and MR had an extensive interview today, if the answer would have been "no" before, maybe it's "yes" now. Like I said, who knows. LE isn't letting much out of the bag. Makes it hard to sleuth things when they don't let much out........ya know?

Like I said, who knows. LE isn't letting much out of the bag. Makes it hard to sleuth things when they don't let much out........ya know?

Aint that the truth. It's a good thing, though, I'm hoping...they obv don't need our help, lol

All I gotta say is if MR didnt do this, then we have lost a lot of time, unfortunately. Because we are some damn good trackers. I know I was just a few steps behind Sigg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish