CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without him answering it, that could go either way. And since NG's program was a few days ago and MR had an extensive interview today, if the answer would have been "no" before, maybe it's "yes" now. Like I said, who knows. LE isn't letting much out of the bag. Makes it hard to sleuth things when they don't let much out........ya know?

I agree. I think he may have been asked today if he will agree to take a poly. I have no idea what will come of it, of course.

But if he had taken one, and passed, I really think he would have leaked that info, to quell the suspicion. Also, I think LE would have backed off it he had passed with flying colors.

Maybe he took one previously and it was inconclusive, who knows.

And there we have a good example of why Peach did the rewind at 3am and not me...I meant to say it sounded like "were" to me. :doh:
Then again it is 4am! :eek:kay:

It sounded like weren't to me, but that might just be because it fits the sentence better than were does. My hearing isn't a lot better than my broken headset is. :waitasec: Either way, she did better at 3 am than I would at 3 pm.

It sounded like weren't to me, but that might just be because it fits the sentence better than were does. My hearing isn't a lot better than my broken headset is. :waitasec: Either way, she did better at 3 am than I would at 3 pm.
bbm
I definitely agree! :cheer:

I am not 100% in the tunnel. I have tried hard to look for alternative scenarios. I am open to other theories, and I obviously don't know what happened to Dylan. We just have to wait and hope it will unfold soon, I suppose.

The one thing I was adamant about, is that I was fairly certain that Dylan didn't get up early and go off fishing by himself at the reservoir. And it seemed like dad was pushing that story. That is what made me very suspicious of him at first.

I can agree with that. Several things about this case have gotten my hinky meter going. I don't think he went fishing anywhere. I don't know what the whole point was of the fishing pole or how it plays into anything, other than what I said hours ago, that maybe he bought Dylan a fishing pole at Wal-Mart when they stopped there and he was afraid cameras caught it or he has a receipt that will show it so he had to explain the absense of it some way.

Also, in the interview, he said they were talking about going to his brother's for Thanksgiving dinner, yet he said previously they stopped and shopped at Wal-Mart for Thanksgiving things.

Aint that the truth. It's a good thing, though, I'm hoping...they obv don't need our help, lol

LMAO Now THIS cracked me up. I'm hoping they don't need our help also because right now with so many different opinions, we'd just confused the living heck out of them.

Eating T-day dinner twice is awesome... never can have too much pie :)

I'm gonna turn in. It's been a slice. Hopefully tomorrow we'll get some more news to chew on and maybe even an arrest. Or better yet, Dylan will be located, alive and well and in a heap of trouble with his parents. :)

Eating T-day dinner twice is awesome... never can have too much pie :)
I've done that, too. But, MR said his brother lives in Castle Rock. Isn't that where ER's family lives - where Dylan's grandmother with cancer, whom he wanted to see, lives? Since Dylan wanted to go there so bad, I was thinking maybe his dad would've planned to let him visit briefly while they were in town.

Maybe I remember that incorrectly. It just sounds like a lot of plans were conflicting - or, at least, tentative. Are men more likely to be spontaneous than to make definite plans?

I've done that, too. But, MR said his brother lives in Castle Rock. Isn't that where ER's family lives - where Dylan's grandmother with cancer, whom he wanted to see, lives? Since Dylan wanted to go there so bad, I was thinking maybe his dad would've planned to let him visit briefly while they were in town.

Maybe I remember that incorrectly. It just sounds like a lot of plans were conflicting - or, at least, tentative. Are men more likely to be spontaneous than to make definite plans?

IMO- if I was trying to make my kid happy - plans would be tentative, and would follow the kid's lead.

We've been discussing the oddity of no outgoing cell calls/texts after 8 pm Sunday.

We've been told there may have been no cell reception at the home, but many of us still expect that DR would have kept the phone on to keep trying to send or receive calls/texts, especially since his friend(s) were expecting to see him Monday morning.

Previous explanations of why DR would need to leave at 6:30 am to allow time for him to get to his friend's house and still allow his Dad to make his early appointment time make sense.

The thing I don't understand (forgive me if this was discussed earlier) is that the kids according to Colorado public schools calendar were NOT out of school until Wednesday. His friends may be home schooled, but we've read that they were his friends from his previous school year.

So how were the friends out of school that Monday? I had a passing thought that he could have been planning to meet them early before they left for school or he could have planned to go to school with them to see everyone before classes began.

Even if he slept late and his friends were already in school, if he had cell reception, he could text them, right? (I assume they don't collect the kids' cell phones each morning as they enter school.) So we're right back at the same thought. Why wasn't his cell turned on? Why wasn't he at least trying to use his cell?

I would think MOM DAD or LE would explain NO cell reception as a possible cause of no calls from Dylan But they have not ever mentioned it.
He was there in SEpt and as far as we know now there was no problem then.

Was there a computer in the home?
I cant see my boys sitting in a house with no cell phone and no computer
not a pretty picture lol.

I believe they have to leave the home! Till they are finished with the search of the house!
The reporter questioned why he would leave. I guess they're just not versed in those types of investigations. ?

The reporter questioned why he would leave. I guess they're just not versed in those types of investigations. ?

I just remember the lisa irwin case they had to take th family and leave.
Holly Bobo case the family left the house for a few days.

I think he could have refused to go but chose to I also think they had interviews scheduled for dad while this was going on.
JMO

IMO- if I was trying to make my kid happy - plans would be tentative, and would follow the kid's lead.

I would love to know what plans dad had for the week to keep Dylan entertained.

He could have stayed home if it was to hang out with friends.

http://durangoherald.com/article/20...121139996/Investigators-end-search-of-house--

Investigators end search of house

Authorities say they will not release any information about the interview or what was, or was not, taken from the residence.

The task force concluded its door-to-door canvassing that began Tuesday and has shifted its focus to following up on leads and evidence.

“Until we put together any leads or information that leads us in a certain direction, most work is going to take place internally,” Shupe said.

I would imagine waivering between hope and hopelessness after your child is missing for this amount of time would be make him human. Others have done it on many missing person cases

My thoughts exactly!

If beset with emotion and distress, thinking and expressing oneself are not at their best, either.

MOO. I live in a rural area with poor cell reception but I can usually send or receive some texts and keep my phone turned on just in case. I just hope DR will be found and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando