CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. I fell asleep early last night and am naturally way behind. I was hoping to wake up to better news but I guess not. Where are you sweet Dylan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts as we know them:
1. Dylan's phone was not used after 8PM Sunday.
2. No one has heard from him outside his Father since 8pm Sunday.
3. He did not ride off on his bicycle that is parked outside the house.
4. He did not call anyone from the landline at his Dad's to tell them he was not coming.
5. He did not ask anyone to take him anywhere Monday morning.

Feel free to add to this but I think Mark Redwine "went missing" Sunday night at 8PM. My opinion only.....

I do want to add that I do not do texting. SO I have no clue if text messages would get through to the Vallecito area. It has been two years since I have been up there, things may have changed, a tower may have been installed but due to the economy I doubt it.

I know with my phone, if I cannot call out because of no coverage a lot of times a text message goes through when a call will not. BUT it is my understanding Dad had a landline and Dylan could have called his friend from the landline, but didn't. He could have retrieved his number from his cellphone.

I think Mom would have said Cell reception in the area was bad if she thought that was the reason.
No cell pings nada!
That phone went poof! Along with Dylan! And I feel they went poof at the exact same time!

All JMO

Thanks for that video! It's the first time I've seen the bike parked outside MR's home, although I had heard it mentioned previously. It looks like the same size and style that my son had at that age. I wonder why Dylan wouldn't have taken off on it when he left Dad's on Monday morning. :waitasec:

Have the LE released the home back to MR and is he in the home now? Does anyone know this? tia

Have the LE released the home back to MR and is he in the home now? Does anyone know this? tia

Yes they have!

And I (MOO) dont think LE found anything because I dont think Dylan was ever at that house!

JMVOPO!

I think Mom would have said Cell reception in the area was bad if she thought that was the reason.
No cell pings nada!
That phone went poof! Along with Dylan! And I feel they went poof at the exact same time!

All JMO

Agreed! :(

Facts as we know them:
1. Dylan's phone was not used after 8PM Sunday.
2. No one has heard from him outside his Father since 8pm Sunday.
3. He did not ride off on his bicycle that is parked outside the house.
4. He did not call anyone from the landline at his Dad's to tell them he was not coming.
5. He did not ask anyone to take him anywhere Monday morning.

Feel free to add to this but I think Mark Redwine "went missing" Sunday night at 8PM. My opinion only.....

Please provide links for these facts TIA!

One thing I learned from that "uncut" video is that he has an older son. So this older son as well as his brother are staying with him at this time. That was something new. I wonder if DR had any form of a relationship with this older son from out of state, not that it really matters. But in cases like this family dynamics are very important when going on little info.

Prepare your tomato's, I think under the circumstances MR was very believable during his interview, and I really think that something happened that might shock us all. I believe this was not family involved. IMHO

Yes they have!

And I (MOO) dont think LE found anything because I dont think Dylan was ever at that house!
JMVOPO!

I am sure LE would look for evidence of that too, aren't you? jmo

Please provide links for these facts TIA!

Hi momrids6, these are all facts from MSM. Let me see if I can find a couple links for you.
The bicycle the poster is referring to is a boy's bike parked outside the dad's home. Obviously Dylan didn't ride off on it since its parked right there in plain view.
Dad said that when he went to wake Dylan, Dylan was "out like a light" and couldn't be awakened. He also said that Dylan "acknowledged" that dad was leaving. Not sure about that conflict but both of those were reported by MSM over a few days.
Sgt. Bender said that Dylan's phone went off around 8pm and never was used again. Also, they could use the pings from his cell because the phone remained off. He said this in a newspaper article and on Nancy Grace.

I will try to find the links now....

I am sure LE would look for evidence of that too, aren't you? jmo

One would think especially if there was nothing with his scent on it to give to the SAR dogs! I mean come on if he slept there his scent would be on the sheets there would be a pillow! a blanket the sofa!

Makes no sense to me!

Don't know if this has been addressed yet, way behind but...

From Momrids6 post #872:

"R: Do you have anything directly to say to Dylan?

M: Dylan, my prayers are with you and I love you very much. He was the light of my life and he meant everything to me. And I just want him home just like everybody else does. And that's why we've got to keep searching for him. Because somebody knows something. We've got to find him and we need to know he's okay."

BBM - He went from present to past tense in one quick second. And then caught himself and went back to present.

I have been trying to keep up (y'all are too fast), have never been on the fence, but this just speaks VOLUMES to me. He KNOWS Dylan is gone. I just wish "someone" would man up and let the family know where he is. JMO

I wonder if Dylan was ever at the home!

I've been wondering that since the beginning. If he did sleep at the home, you'd think some sheets or pillowcases would have enough scent on them for the scent tracking dogs. (Of course, I could be wrong-again!)

But it's possible one could be very open about letting investigators search certain things because they know there's nothing there to find.

I have watched the interview twice of Mark Redwine with the reporter.

I do not see a man who would ever harm his son. I see a worried concerned father.

I am so glad that he spoke with this reporter.

One thing I did note was how concerned he was about making sure Dylan had a direct flight with no layovers.

Also I realize now I had formed the wrong impression. I thought it had been implied that he had not seen his son for a very long time until this time. That is not the case. Mark said he just flew him out to be with him in September of this year. And flying children back and forth often can be costly but Mr. Redwine seems to think its worth every dime.

I found him to be very genuine and fully aware of what must be done in the investigation to find his son and he has no animosity toward LE in any way. I do agree with Mark on one point though. They should have searched his home a week ago and now they are a week behind.

When I saw Mark Redwine I thought of Mark Lunsford......a man just wanting to find his missing child who was falsely accused by many until the real suspect was found.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member