CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Someone on jury needs a break 15 min #theatershooting #theatertrial

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. Fenton says the gunman never told her about weapons, hallucinations or attack plans. No signs of mania or depression. #theatershooting

------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

After Fenton, the next witness will be custodian of records for Anytime Fitness

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
Mental health laws too far against involuntary commitment. Many lives lost by failure to treat mental illness involuntarily #TheaterShooting

Defence is being argumentative..Their client has already admitted to going to this gym 3 times a week....This has already been let out ( by their own client) and actual records is NOW being objected to...SMH!!

Judge deny's objection..

So they want to take all the blame of the shooting off their poor jimmy & put it on Fenton because she didn't do a 'hold'. As we said before, 72 hr does not mean 72 hr & let's say she did & he got out the next day. And he still went on with the plan. Then, I guess they'd blame the hospital. yes, it's never the guilty person's fault. tsk!

So they want to take all the blame of the shooting off their poor jimmy & put it on Fenton because she didn't do a 'hold'. As we said before, 72 hr does not mean 72 hr & let's say she did & he got out the next day. And he still went on with the plan. Then, I guess they'd blame the hospital. yes, it's never the guilty person's fault. tsk!

Or guarantee anything ........

I do wonder how many "yup" and "Nope" she got when asking him questions.....
I'm also trying to figure out the calendar thingy

I'm just popping in to say I've been listening to some of the trial today at work and I believe Dr. Fenton appears to be a very knowledgeable and competent psychiatrist. Her answers are confident and unwavering... almost as if she just met JH last week. I can see how a scared little pansy boy might be intimidated by her steadfast & strong demeanor. That could be why he seems to dislike her so much.

I do wonder how many "yup" and "Nope" she got when asking him questions.....
I'm also trying to figure out the calendar thingy

I bet they will try to admit the calendar as evidence so the jury can see how many times JH tried to get 'help'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^ This is precisely what can happen!! I've seen it first hand..:pullhair:

A Form 1 is effectuated from out EMerg..and next thing you know..this same person released..then brought back in in the back of a police car..buck naked because they were running thru backyards..hopping fences..barefoot in the snow in the middle of winter...Tho strck our funny bone ( we do have a rather Sick sense of humour)..But it speaks to mentally ill folks IF released too quickly can and do some weird and often awful things....

I learned a lot from out Mental Health professionals who were frustrated with their inability to treat and monitor their patients..especially when they had the promise and guarantee's by family members or others to do so!!

Just as aside..many mentally ill patients are very smart and manipulative..aso quite capable to lying in order to fulfill whatever fantasy they envision!!! You can't lock up everybody with Mental health issues..impossible..It's always an educated guess because of the system..and glad to say..It mostly works..however the bizarre cases always make it out to be USELSS...which isn't true at all in the stats IMO :twocents::twocents:

#theatershooting

1st meeting (cont)

March 21, 2102

A & P listed on symptoms
A = Assessment; OCD, social phobia

-------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Fenton determines JH likely has OCD. His obsession is to continue thinking about killing people. #theatershooting

----------------------------------------
#theatershooting

OCD - Obsessive thought about killing people. possible psychotic level thinking, schizoid personality disorder

---The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Homicidal ideation: Just thoughts. JH said worse than in the past

----------------
In 5th grade, JH wanted to "overcome biology" when he had to get glasses. Fenton never figured out what that meant. #theatershooting

-----The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Fenton didn’t think he seemed to be dangerous but needed further investigation

-----------------------------
#theatershooting

Fenton didn’t think he seemed to be dangerous but needed further investigation

=------------CMooreNews ‏@CMooreNewsNow · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Fention asked by defense you wrote A&P. Clarification for #theatershooting
jury this meant -- Assessment; OCD, social phobia

----------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

5th grade - got glasses. Wanted to overcome biology. Fenton thought it was odd. Din’t understand what he meant. Never did
#theatershooting

5th grade - got glasses. Wanted to overcome biology. Fenton thought it was odd. Din’t understand what he meant. Never did
#theatershooting

After he got glasses, he got quiet and didn’t want to talk to others

JH said he didn’t want to talk to others. Also said thought mom was depressed when he was in 8th grade.
JH said counseling was a waste of time
----------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
She also didn't understand how he would eliminate the "biological problem" through homicide. She pressed him for details. #theatershooting

--------The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Solution to bio. problem = eliminate problem through homicide

--------------------------
#theatershooting

Fenton - didn’t understand that and JH never gave better explanation

----------
JH told Fenton he thought about homicide 3-4 times a day and he tried to distract himself by watching TV. #theatershooting
#theatershooting

Sounds like Fenton may be trying to avoid getting emotional.

----------------
#theatershooting

JH said he thought about homicide 3-4x a day and distracted by watching TV and movies
#theatershooting

JH said he thought about homicide 3-4x a day and distracted by watching TV and movies
#theatershooting

Still on the March 21, 2012 initial meeting
Meds prescribed. All low doses.

what an awful cross! all she's doing is re-reading what Fenton already testified to on direct & saying right?

@larryryckman: Fenton believed JH was having "psychotic level thinking" that didn't make sense. Still considering OCD diagnosis. #theatershooting

@thegoldpatrol: #theatershooting

Schizotypal personality disorder plus or minus frank psychotic thoughts. Intermittent illogical thoughts.

Fits Schizotypal Disorder and Psychotic disorder. Wanted to rule out OCD.

Fenton noted she more worried about homicidal ideation than suicidal ideation.

4/17/2012 - Wrote prescription with wrong name on it.

4/22/2012 - email from JH about wrong name on script.

4/23/2012 - Called in correct name to pharmacy.

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

GoWithItJam ‏@GoWithItJam 4m4 minutes ago
Call me jaded but I believe #JamesHolmes,with all his planning,was manipulating these Drs to set up his insanity defense.
#TheaterShooting

Yup!! I agree with this....Did I not already hear that he refused to answer anything more to Routh ( social worker) I won't say any more because I'd be LOCKED UP!! Even back in March..He knew full well that he was actually certifiable and sane enough to STOP talking about what he thought or felt!! That alone indicates his sanity and ability to formulate INTENT!!

I agree with many of you, I like LF and she seems very competent. Does anyone have a tally of the amount of time she actually spent with him? Totally rough guess, 3 hrs? Maybe 4? She can't be held responsible IMO.

Answering "no" to the homocidal planning question, when we know that meanwhile he's stockpiling and casing, shows that he knows that society would frown upon the mission. There's your knowing right from wrong. Bam!

@thegoldpatrol:

5/1/2012 meeting:

- 30-40 Min
- Fenton says JH said he was "good"

Fenton noted he looked silent and sullen

After Fenton mentions the emoticon, JH said, “Violence - is that what you need to hear?”

Fenton interpreted that as his worry he would be locked up.

Says he referred to being locked up several times.

Stated at this meeting he was seeing another girl from neuroscience class.

@larryryckman: Brady: Did you ever ask why JH thought you might lock him up? Fenton: Yes, but he wouldn't answer.

https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

https://twitter.com/larryryckman

I think the defence are going to use this calendar to show how many opportunities Lynne Fenton and colleagues had to put JH in a psych hold.

@larryryckman: Fenton says JH told therapists on 5-31 that he had spent 100 hours in past 2 weeks playing Diablo 3 instead of studying.

@larryryckman: Final visit with JH was on June 11 with Fenton and Feinstein. Lasted about 20 minutes.

@larryryckman: Angry tone, hostile from JH during final meeting. Fenton wrote: "We proceed to assess his level of dangerousness."

Def. is trying to show their therapy sessions only lasted 20-40 minutes as IF that's the allotted time for his therapy....In my best JH tone..NOPE...It was because JH walked OUT terminating his sessions on his own!! All 6-7 sessions were truncated by the patient (JH) ..Not because time was ever with held from JH!!!

Don't know about you guys..This cross isn't helping their case???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ