CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the misunderstanding between the 18 year old and the 13 year old boy who thought it was an attempted abduction? (It turns out the 18 year old was only trying to contact an ex-girlfriend). I thought that 18 years was too young for the perp who abducted JR. Now to find out he's 17!?

-----------------

Hi, I was right! I felt from the beginning it was a late teenager! I was afraid to say it thinking people would think I am nuts (or find out! LOL,) anyway i just felt it in my bones.. I hope they drive nails into him til he tells where the rest of her body is, I pray for her family it can be found..:seeya:

Someone should redact the phone number off that custody report. The poor woman is probably be called by every nut on the planet now.

I dont think it has anythng at all to do with sex. I do not think it mattered to him if it was a boy a girl or a small woman.

I think this was about a thrill kill the others were lucky to escape him but the more he did it the more confident he became Little Jess was right there for the taking and all alone!

All JMO

I agree.

Can't tell you how many cases where the perp says something along the lines of "just wanted to see what it would be like" or the worst one yet "it was just something to do."

He wanted a challenge. He chose this. For the fun of it in his mind. :(

As much I am a big LE fan, with what we know so far I am not sure LE had all that much to do with this (alleged) killer being caught. Will have to wait and see, but if he simply confessed to his mother and/or she quizzed him about something she found in the house, wondering if he would have been caught otherwise, especially if he laid low and did not re-offend, i.e. if it was some sort of "experiment."

I think he would have; I think LE was onto him. I think he broke down to his Mom because he knew they were close or his Mom noticed a change in his behavior. Either way, Le continued to ask for tips; they kept the case in the spotlight. I can't wait to hear what evidence they do have. I also wonder if he would have re-offended; I think he would have.

I will be very, very interested to see how this one unfolds.

Questions I have -

any relevance to the cross?
any staging?
any accomplices?
any communications with LE, media, multimedia, or family?
any warnings?

I find it very, very difficult to believe this kid just got up one day and thought "I'm going to dissect me a victim".

I would like to know if he helped in the first day's search parties. :mad:

I disagree. Before the mother called last night they already said they had a definitive connection between Jessica and the Ketner Lake abduction attempt. That's what scared him IMHO.

But not a connection to the suspect, as far as I know. Even if they had his DNA, they would have to come across him to test it.

Anyway, I am open to learning more; just saying that at this point, not sure LE had him in their scope at all.

I dont think it has anythng at all to do with sex. I do not think it mattered to him if it was a boy a girl or a small woman.

I think this was about a thrill kill the others were lucky to escape him but the more he did it the more confident he became Little Jess was right there for the taking and all alone!

All JMO

I hear what you are saying, but I think there is an underlying sexual component, no matter if he sexually abused his victims in the usual way or not.

Anyone who desires to kidnap a young innocent child and cut her to pieces and dump her in a ditch, has serious issues. And that 'desire' stems from somewhere. I think he is aroused by the fantasy of the entire thing. JMO

-----------------

Hi, I was right! I felt from the beginning it was a late teenager! I was afraid to say it thinking people would think I am nuts (or find out! LOL,) anyway i just felt it in my bones.. I hope they drive nails into him til he tells where the rest of her body is, I pray for her family it can be found..:seeya:

They might have already found it.

As much I am a big LE fan, with what we know so far I am not sure LE had all that much to do with this (alleged) killer being caught. Will have to wait and see, but if he simply confessed to his mother and/or she quizzed him about something she found in the house, wondering if he would have been caught otherwise, especially if he laid low and did not re-offend, i.e. if it was some sort of "experiment."

Maybe she recognized the cross?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, if he is a sick individual I think I can see this happening.

There will be signs.

In my opinion only though!

I just don't think this sort of sickness is easily hidden or pops up overnight in a vacuum.

(Can't allow myself to think it!)

:twocents:

I never saw the very early YouTube video(s?) that some of you talked about, described as a teenager (or plural) saying they had Jessica in the basement?? What was that about, and they were pulled, or do they exist?

Grandmother says she think the notches represented his victims.

WOW, Your Grandmother could be right . It sounds plausible to me! Is there a photo of that odd cross somewhere here? Wouldn't you think a good forensic team could gather enough info on that cross to lead to the perp? In reverse now, I wonder if LE has traced the cross to Austin?

I didn't want to say that but.....one friend mentioned he only hung out with women and he was "just one of us" and what could be a vocal confirmation of him on Youtube his voice does sound like it has a lisp.

And on other though, this doesn't feel like a crime of rage or even hate. More so a person without emotions or with contempt for human life wanting to finally see what it is like to kill and dismember. It's seems more like just an experiment for him.

My brother also lisps. He has a minor malformation of the palate that he chose not to have surgically altered when he got to the age where it was possible (at that point, they didn't like to do them in kids who were still growing). After much speech therapy, his lisp had been minimised to the point where he didn't feel like it was worth sacrificing a whole summer (at the age of 16, a summer is a looooonnnng time LOL) just to get rid of the last remnant of it.

He's also as straight as can be.

While sometimes people imitate having a lisp as a way of making a statement about who they are inside, many times a lisp is just a manner of speech.

DO NOT attack one another when posting. That is absolutely unacceptable. Also: do NOT bring posts over here from the previous thread at this point in time. It was closed for a reason.

:nurse:

7NEWS has learned that a woman identifying herself as Sigg's aunt said the teen went to his mother on Tuesday with "disturbing information" and she urged him to call police and turned himself in.

Sigg's mother, Mindy Sigg, told reporters that she made the phone call and her son turned himself in.

His mother was at the home when he was taken into custody.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ent-in-jessica-ridgeway-abduction-murder-case

Maybe she recognized the cross?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering that same thing. And maybe she had already seen a few things that just might not have added up until bam wham.
I also think he was getting very scared as the heat was on and was worried about getting lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member