CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repost this post of mine due to that it was one of the last before thread #18was closed.

I also added an additional picture of Austin Reed Sigg.

I would like to know my fellow WS posters opinion, do you belive the robber is Austin Reed Sigg?:

I sent this tip to the WPD

To the Westminster police Department

Concerning Austin Reed Sigg suspect in the Jessica Ridgeway case.

I belive Austin Reed Sigg might be the man sought in this October 19, 2012 Fort Collins case.

The photo indeed resemble him a lot, the robber just have glasses, cap and a little more beard.

http://www.noco5.com/story/19857439/fort-collins-police-still-at-crime-s

Hope this helps.

ARSandFortCollinsrobber1.jpg

WOW, Your Grandmother could be right . It sounds plausible to me! Is there a photo of that odd cross somewhere here? Wouldn't you think a good forensic team could gather enough info on that cross to lead to the perp? In reverse now, I wonder if LE has traced the cross to Austin?

I thought that was the paternal grandmother or paternal greatgrandmother who thought the notches represented victims.

So confused. Can't keep up with this thread.....

There will be signs.

In my opinion only though!

I just don't think this sort of sickness is easily hidden or pops up overnight in a vacuum.

(Can't allow myself to think it!)

:twocents:

I agree and think we will find that he has had issues or behavior that would point to being a troubled youth.
Very glad he was caught before he could harm others.

Well, he isn't convicted yet, but I have to admit, it's a little bit a surprise. Or in other words, this time, I was really off the track! Would have thought, he is older, more experienced because of the dismembering and the whole mutilation thing.

It will not surprise me at all if it is other victims. I still don't feel like this was his first time.

And if there were other remains under the house how do other occupants of the home not smell that?

How many serial killers are out there under 18????

I am serious!

I've been waiting to say this, because its a story of a friend of a friend knows people, but what I've heard numerous times is that her uterus was cut out. That says sexual to me.

I repost this post of mine due to that it was one of the last before thread #18was closed.

I also added an additional picture of Austin Reed Sigg.

I would like to know my fellow WS posters opinion, do you belive the robber is Austin Reed Sigg?:

I sent this tip to the WPD

To the Westminster police Department

Concerning Austin Reed Sigg suspect in the Jessica Ridgeway case.

I belive Austin Reed Sigg might be the man sought in this October 19, 2012 Fort Collins case.

The photo indeed resemble him a lot, the robber just have glasses, cap and a little more beard.

http://www.noco5.com/story/19857439/fort-collins-police-still-at-crime-s

Hope this helps.

ARSandFortCollinsrobber1.jpg

Yes.

This is one evil little *******

I wouldn't put anything past him at this point.

I dont think it has anythng at all to do with sex. I do not think it mattered to him if it was a boy a girl or a small woman.

I think this was about a thrill kill the others were lucky to escape him but the more he did it the more confident he became Little Jess was right there for the taking and all alone!

All JMO

I still feel very strongly candy man is still out there and very dangerous to little boys.He is blatant,cocky and I pray they are still looking for him so he does not hurt any more little boys.

Not to mention the shudder I had upon first hearing this.

Is he wearing eye liner in the photo? I'm guessing that is not a mugshot.

I wonder how many pets have gone missing in that area over the last say, 10 years?

:pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member