CocoaMom's Church Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was going to somewhere at night to dispose of a body I would chose a church because it would feel less spooky to me. KWIM?

If she had any religeous upbringing I would think she would feel to guilty to go near a church after what she did.

The Faith Assembly Church is very close to Amscot, but how far is it from the Anthony home?

Those of us out-of-state and who've never been to Florida need more visuals. :)

If she had any religeous upbringing I would think she would feel to guilty to go near a church after what she did.

Shoot. I was forced to go to church 3 times a week growing up and I strongly dislike orangized religion.

However, she may have done something like this and in the process be asking for forgiveness (but if she is in fact a sociopath she was probably doing it as a mockery).

I'm finally back - had to handle food, laundry, shelter - you know nothing important! Hurrying to post the pics - hang on -

Thank you Cocoamom.....good sleuthing :) Im so glad you brought this idea up last night.....this great brain storming on your part.....if no one brains storms....how are we to find Caylee......:) this is why we sleuth.....

But how could she see that from the road, kwim? I don't buy that, if this pans out, there's some connection or some reason she thought of going to this particular place that would give her previous knowledge of the isolated pond area at the back, access to the wooded area, etc.

you are asking that of KC right?

[

since law enforcment wasnt interested in this tip Im thinking its probably just wishful thinking. There are lots of places that make sense but casey doesnt do things that make sense.

Links aren't working for me either- says I do not have permission to access.

Ready for this??? saw a sign/entrance into the woods that said "Hawk's Hollow" behind playground to the right:

hawksholwent.jpg

Just inside Hawk's Hollow entrance: what's that in the background?
entrance to Hawks.jpg

Hi all. I am usually a lurker, but decided to post something. Anyway, for a while I have wondered about KC's "in your face" actions too and I wouldn't put it past her to dispose of the body near this church (which she could visit regularly). I have always thought there was some significance in some of the items she wore in front of the cameras. Wonder if there is any significance in the fact that KC wears blue shirts all the time (Target blue hoodie, blue shirt unbuttoned too far w/ white sunglasses) and then the rosary that is in one of the mugshots? Could she be saying she is buried under a blue tarp, at the church? It freaked me out when I saw the blue tarp on Google Earth in the other thread. Not sure how often those images are updated...

JMO

I dont know what there? the pond? and thanks for the pics! any info on LP?

oh....a wooden path way or bridge

and I think you are right.....about in your face kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads