Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Computer-evidence-shows-Lanza-s-interest-in-5156591.php

In a post dated Dec. 30, 2009, Smiggles said, "I used to think I was asexual, but the primary reason why I thought that was because my BMI (body mass index) was 14." At the time of his death nearly three years later, he was 6 feet tall and weighed only 112 pounds.

Smiggles also posted on the forum, "I castrated myself when I was 15 to rebel against society."

What the heck...

Audio of Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza’s call-in to a radio show
http://sandyhooklighthouse.wordpres...-shooter-adam-lanzas-call-in-to-a-radio-show/

You can hear the whole call-in in its entirety in the link. I heard parts of it and Lanza talks with a monotonous voice as he is reading out of something. He does not have a speech problem. It is disturbing. The way he talks sounds like he is self-justifying.

Wow with the radio call-in and his analysis of the chimp.

He is IMO, is trying to use the chimp as a comparison to himself.

He appeared highly intelligent but trapped by his demons, living in a world where he felt like a outcast, different from others and no one understood him. I think he reverted from society and discontinued all mental health treatment because he wasn't getting any results. He may have become frustrated, because even the professionals didn't understand or know how to treat him.

I hadn't seen this article discussing pedophilia, that islueths linked. Here it is again. http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Computer-evidence-shows-Lanza-s-interest-in-5156591.php

I won't even attempt to bring any quotes over from the article, there is just to much information there.

As the article notes, they really did not find all that much information to indicate that he had pedophile tendencies. There is speculation about him possibly being molested, etc., etc.

It is noted that Lanza mentions pedophilia being an illness.

He may have just been able to relate to pedophiles, because of the similar outcomes he felt he had with them, do to his disease and it may have had nothing to do with pedophilia at all. I hope that makes sense. In other words the way pedophiles are treated and understood by society, is the same way he felt society viewed/would view him with his illnesses.

Wow with the radio call-in and his analysis of the chimp.

He is IMO, is trying to use the chimp as a comparison to himself.

He appeared highly intelligent but trapped by his demons, living in a world where he felt like a outcast, different from others and no one understood him. I think he reverted from society and discontinued all mental health treatment because he wasn't getting any results. He may have become frustrated, because even the professionals didn't understand or know how to treat him.

I hadn't seen this article discussing pedophilia, that islueths linked. Here it is again. http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Computer-evidence-shows-Lanza-s-interest-in-5156591.php

I won't even attempt to bring any quotes over from the article, there is just to much information there.

As the article notes, they really did not find all that much information to indicate that he had pedophile tendencies. There is speculation about him possibly being molested, etc., etc.

It is noted that Lanza mentions pedophilia being an illness.

He may have just been able to relate to pedophiles, because of the similar outcomes he felt he had with them, do to his disease and it may have had nothing to do with pedophilia at all. I hope that makes sense. In other words the way pedophiles are treated and understood by society, is the same way he felt society viewed/would view him with his illnesses.

Thanks BeginnersLuck. I try to share local articles people in WS may not otherwise see right away. I agree, The article does have a lot of info. One thing i thought was really good to hear is that apparently a law firm in Hartford is reformatting all the files and pdfs and organizing them with a table of contents.

In 2004, officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation knocked on the door at 36 Yogananda Street, in Newtown, Connecticut, wanting information on a 12-year-old boy named Adam Lanza, according to his mother.

://www.newsweek.com/day-fbi-knocked-adam-lanzas-door-226657

A look back at the life of Adam Lanza and his writings shows that the visit from the FBI was only one of many times when just a little more digging, just a few more questions, could have prevented the tragic events of December 14, 2012.

bbm

In 2004, officials from the Federal Bureau of Investigation knocked on the door at 36 Yogananda Street, in Newtown, Connecticut, wanting information on a 12-year-old boy named Adam Lanza, according to his mother.

A look back at the life of Adam Lanza and his writings shows that the visit from the FBI was only one of many times when just a little more digging, just a few more questions, could have prevented the tragic events of December 14, 2012.

bbm

Would his brother still have been at home?

bbm

I wonder why this came out a year after the massacre. I am surprised the FBI did not come forward about it until now.

Would his brother still have been at home?

Ryan Lanza would be 16 years old at the time, so he would probably be at home.

I wonder why this came out a year after the massacre. I am surprised the FBI did not come forward about it until now.

Ryan Lanza would be 16 years old at the time, so he would probably be at home.

I'm questioning the truth to this as there is no source documented and the person that wrote the article also wrote the book about Newton.

I thought maybe I missed something in the reports or elsewhere.

PL met with SandyHook Commission- agreed to release all medical and school files.
Imo or I do not think that they had asked for the complete files before, or he did not offer them?

http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Peter-Lanza-met-with-Sandy-Hook-commission-5169811.php

'the one-on-one meeting, in an undisclosed Stamford location, was "cordial, business-like and friendly."

Jackson declined to describe Lanza's demeanor, but said it was clear it was important to Lanza that as much information as possible emerge from his son's shooting spree.

Lanza wanted Adam's school, medical and psychological records made public in order to replace speculation with information."

An article from last week( with a lot of good info) from the Hartford Courant states
"PL is now encouraging Jackson "to invite any health care or service providers that worked with Adam to assist with the commission's effort to find answers," a spokesman for Lanza previously told The Courant."

http://articles.courant.com/2014-01...ter-lanza-autism-spectrum-disorder-adam-lanza

Sandy Hook Killer Had 'Movie Depicting a Man/Boy Relationship' on His PC

January 30, 2014 - 9:34 PM By Michael W. Chapman - See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mic...nboy-relationship-his-pc#sthash.f6labEsj.dpuf

(CNSNews.com) -- The state's attorney report on the horrific murders at the Sandy Hook Elementary School by shooter Adam Lanza found no "conclusive motive" for his actions but did document unsettling facts about the 20-year-old killer, including computer files he kept on the rights of pedophiles, a movie about man/boy love, instant messages concerning "homosexual fantasies," numerous mass murder documents, and a computer game entitled "School Shooting."

The summary report states that in the electronic evidence gathered at Lanza's house from his computer, "investigators found many things that are on a typical hard drive or memory card" but, "That being said, the following selected topics or items were found within the digital evidence seized."

Some of the items listed include:

" Commercial movies depicting mass shootings."
" The computer game titled 'School Shooting' where the player controls a character who enters a school and shoots students."
" Five-second video (dramatization) depicting children being shot."
" Materials regarding the topic of pedophilia and advocating for rights of pedophiles (not child *advertiser censored*)."

Along with the summary report is a "Review of Electronic Evidence" Investigation Report based upon an analysis of a USB hard drive that belonged to Adam Lanza. Among the numerous folders and sub-folders, investigators found a Text document entitled "pbear," a document "written advocating pedophiles' rights and the liberation of children." ( See Investigation Report.pdf )

Thanks for the info Darkman. But after reading your latest post, I have to say there is probably nothing that AL did or had on his computer that could shock or surprise me now, as his deeds speak of his limitless depth of depravity. He was the embodiment of evil in the most extreme. JMHO.

I have a feeling if AL did have child *advertiser censored* and other incriminating things, they're on that destroyed hard drive police are unable to recover anything from.

I have a feeling if AL did have child *advertiser censored* and other incriminating things, they're on that destroyed hard drive police are unable to recover anything from.

I was thinking the same. It may be the one thing he didn't want to leave around. Or who knows, maybe it implicates someone else or points toward downloads/a forum. I'm a bit perplexed by it because it's not clear whether he saw himself as the adult of child in this sense. Maybe it evolved over time and he flipped later on. IDK.

Hey guys, I am new to this particular discussion but I have been following the Sandy Hook school shooting since the beginning because of how much it troubled me, and I'm sure everyone else. I'm still trying to catch up on all that you have been writing about and I have a lot of work to do so forgive me if I'm behind.

I tried to do a search to see if you guys had talked about the particular incident that is mentioned in the full report- the one where Nancy says that Adam bumped his head on December 10. It's in the full report, under "Investigation Report", I believe. Officer Daniel E. Jewiss talks of visiting someone, whose name is redacted, who tells him that on December 10th, Nancy texted him around 11:50 a.m. and said that she had "gotten off to a rough start that day." She said that Adam "had bumped his head really bad" and they were dealing with blood at 5:30 in the morning.

This brought up a few questions in my mind. First off, how and what could he possibly be doing at 5:30 in the morning to injure himself badly enough to cause a lot of blood? We know he certainly wasn't the most active guy (besides Dance Dance Revolution). Secondly, I've read a lot about how the relationship between Nancy and Adam had deteriorated towards December 14. I'm not even sure where I read this bit of information, but somewhere I read that they were only contacting each other through emails. If this is true, this would mean that Adam would have had to be in pretty close contact, meaning face-to-face contact, with his mother just days before the shooting.

One more thing that keeps running through my mind! Nancy took Adam to a few doctors when he was younger, and I believe that it has been said that he was diagnosed as possibly autistic or as having Asperger's. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like he got the proper help he needed- outside of school. Obviously, he needed a LOT more than a school counselor.

I ran across an article today about Multiplex Developmental Disorder (MDD), which is on the autism spectrum that I thought was very interesting. It said that someone with autism can have a basically have a thought disorder, along with social withdrawal. This thought disorder might sometimes look like schizophrenia because it can blur the lines between fantasy and reality, but it isn't schizophrenia. You have to be observed with all three symptoms to be diagnosed, and I feel like Adam easily fits into these three categories.

1) Impaired social behaviors/sensitivity, similar to that seen in autism, such as:

social disinterest
detachment avoidance of others, or withdrawal
highly ambivalent attachments
limited capacity for empathy or understanding what others are thinking or feelings

2)Affective symptoms:

impaired regulation of feelings
intense inappropriate anxiety
recurrent panic

3) thought disorder, such as:

sudden, irrational intrusion on normal thoughts
magical thinking
confusion between reality and fantasy
delusions such as paranoid thoughts or fantasies about special powers

I think if Adam did have the lines blurred between reality and fantasy perhaps he was so withdrawn into himself (which is where the detachment and avoidance of others comes in) that Nancy never saw this. Maybe she did and she refused to acknowledge. I certainly do not think, especially in his later life, that he saw a doctor enough for him to be properly diagnosed and treated. So if he had MDD, Asperger's, etc. neither Nancy nor anyone would have known because he wasn't getting the medical attention that he needed.

Thanks BeginnersLuck. I try to share local articles people in WS may not otherwise see right away. I agree, The article does have a lot of info. One thing i thought was really good to hear is that apparently a law firm in Hartford is reformatting all the files and pdfs and organizing them with a table of contents.

Any updates re progress on this?

Thx in adv.

I'm a little surprised the value is so low...

http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Court-records-Nancy-Lanza-s-estate-worth-about-5253424.php

"An initial inventory of Lanza's estate, filed in probate recently by Stamford attorney Sam Stark, says the four-bedroom Colonial she owned has a fair market value of $360,000.

But the mortgage on the still-vacant house is about $402,000, Stark said in the paperwork.

Town records, however, indicate the home on more than 2 acres, which was transferred into Lanza's name in 2011, two years after her divorce from Peter Lanza, has an appraised value of more than $540,000. [could be less due to death in the house]

...About nine months after Nancy Lanza filed for the divorce, the couple worked out an agreement that included joint custody of Adam Lanza, who was 17 at the time, although he was to live primarily with his mother, the records state.

The agreement also called for Peter Lanza to send alimony to Nancy Lanza of $10,000 a month, increasing to a minimum of $12,450 until 2023."

I am not surprised being the massacre that happened there. Who would want to live there ? Also they have to disclose it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searching4Answers2