CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always take Silver Spring Road…

A bit of an “inside joke” for those that have been suffering this case the past 4+ years…back in summer of 2019 FD got caught crossing state lines with his ankle monitor- there is a tiny piece of road between NC and Ridgefield that cuts across the NY line briefly.

FD said that there was traffic or an accident and Wayz directed him that way to get on 84. If anyone has ever driven on Silver Spring Rd…most haven’t because it’s a one lane rutted road that runs next to a remote reservoir- perfect place to dump a body (or any other evidence) and could fit within the time gap at Waveny…but definitely not a shortcut to get to 84….
Yes, drive that road sometimes just looking for evidence of a body or disturbed woodlands as it was the perfect location. Remote and almost another world from the rest of the area! Moo

I realise there are more impt things to chat about but I do wonder after “computer screen gate” why MT thought vaping in court today was something remotely appropriate?

Here is link to Video posted.

Is this entitlement, stupidity, arrogance, disconnection, narcissistic behaviour etc?

Why?

Wait. Isn't there exhaled vapor?

I realise there are more impt things to chat about but I do wonder after “computer screen gate” why MT thought vaping in court today was something remotely appropriate?

Here is link to Video posted.

Is this entitlement, stupidity, arrogance, disconnection, narcissistic behaviour etc?

Why?

Speechless! Once again, shows her poor judgement and poor choices. Also, entitlement. Moo

Interview with Mike Rose (FD divorce attorney who testified).
So it turns out, MT came to him early 2019 asking if he could help FD with custody issue.(she was looking for a lawyer to help FD! Clearly she was motivated!)
He knew MT first and she “introduced” Rose to FD. Not exactly what he said on the stand iirc.
Interviewer is wearing a bright purple (DV) tie…

Last edited:
OMG - LOL! I was just going to say the same thing. They deliberated for 15 minutes. First order of business - pick the Foreperson. Second order of business - the Foreperson is that “easel guy or gal” we have all probably worked with at some point. Thankfully, they haven’t asked for a pointer.

Now I will say this a good sign of the jury being organized and ready to work - but it’s definitely consistent with engineers and binary thinking. If X, then, or not then, Y. If Y is a Greek salad, Z can only be alone at 4JC.

An easel is definitely a “low tech” ask from the jury - so I hope they aren’t going to do longhand triangulation theory, instead of looking at drone footage, and/or FBI-grade mapping of cellar data.

A lot of juries ask for video equipment to review - well - video evidence. Or - a playback of witness testimony.

I can also appreciate the list-maker person - I love lists, I love paper and pen, I love crossing things off - so the easel could be indicative of that kind of personality in the mix.

I’m going to assume they need it for organizing themselves, and the work in front of them (rather than to redraw all the routes between 4JC, 80 MS, NC, all the adjacent homes with ring doorbells, all Starbucks, trash cans and the pond, places to buy meat, and place to get hair cut and colored).

Such as:

1) recording votes on the individual charges
2) listing elements of each charged offense to facilitate discussion
3) maybe “marshalling” evidence for/against each charge or element of charge
4) an agenda of the day including breaks, lunch
5) ground rules for deliberating
6) list of questions for the Court
7) list of questions where there may be disagreement that needs discussion - and the converse - elements they agree on
Haha!

I know way too many folks whose first instinct would be to ask for the easel so I have a good idea what the other 5 in that room will be in for!

This experience for them might just be unlike anything they have ever experienced. I learned the fine art of dissociation from an “easel person” and I’ve cultivated that art for many years to cope with these folks as I’m not an easel person but do love a good white board!

That being said, they can bring order to chaos. Sometimes they get and answer right and ime sometimes their answers are inexplicable. That’s why having non easel folks in the room is impt. What is also impt is that the two types don’t kill each other as sometimes ime the easel folks can be a wee bit rigid and that gets the backs up of the non easel folks. Just sayin…

Good to see you so animated on the topic!

Wonder how concerned we should be if they ask for colour coded post it tabs? They have 238 exhibits etc. Easel folks love colour coding ime!

Maybe this will be the task for tomorrow?

Seriously though it’s a daunting task as they have just been sitting with this since the trial started.

Amusing to think of the dynamic amongst the 6 if one is a “easel person”!

Moo

Why did they take it away? Is it still harmful to others?
No smoking in the area. Police swooped in and it was gone. It was the non republic of Switzerland so perhaps that was why but I don’t think it’s allowed in the States either.
Moo

Us rules for vapes-carry on only but it seems like some tsa folks might take your gear…so, be careful:

Last edited:
More comfortable surroundings iirc…nothing but the best…another group that imo belongs in the rear view mirror…still shaking my head about Petu saying, “I’ve waited 5 years for this” when she spoke on the steps the other day. Girl, you had a choice to help your friend as you said yourself and you waited 777 days or something ridiculous? Girl please just sit down….

Moo

Almost the same number of days that the Dulos children have waited to have their mother's loving arms wrap around them. But their nightmare will never end. They will have to keep counting....

OMG - LOL! I was just going to say the same thing. They deliberated for 15 minutes. First order of business - pick the Foreperson. Second order of business - the Foreperson is that “easel guy or gal” we have all probably worked with at some point. Thankfully, they haven’t asked for a pointer.

Now I will say this a good sign of the jury being organized and ready to work - but it’s definitely consistent with engineers and binary thinking. If X, then, or not then, Y. If Y is a Greek salad, Z can only be alone at 4JC.

An easel is definitely a “low tech” ask from the jury - so I hope they aren’t going to do longhand triangulation theory, instead of looking at drone footage, and/or FBI-grade mapping of cellar data.

A lot of juries ask for video equipment to review - well - video evidence. Or - a playback of witness testimony.

I can also appreciate the list-maker person - I love lists, I love paper and pen, I love crossing things off - so the easel could be indicative of that kind of personality in the mix.

I’m going to assume they need it for organizing themselves, and the work in front of them (rather than to redraw all the routes between 4JC, 80 MS, NC, all the adjacent homes with ring doorbells, all Starbucks, trash cans and the pond, places to buy meat, and place to get hair cut and colored).

Such as:

1) recording votes on the individual charges
2) listing elements of each charged offense to facilitate discussion
3) maybe “marshalling” evidence for/against each charge or element of charge
4) an agenda of the day including breaks, lunch
5) ground rules for deliberating
6) list of questions for the Court
7) list of questions where there may be disagreement that needs discussion - and the converse - elements they agree on
I’m laughing again about marshaling of a thing….used it twice today and the looks I got from folks were curious and quite hilarious. It’s a very active word and once people think about what you are describing when you use it they GET MOVING. Try it. Great word imo. Moo

Well maybe they don’t need an easel!
@lucegirl, Easel folks ime might have a tenuous relationship with technology. Once had one who digitized all his easel work and then distributed to the group but only after inserting page numbers and indexing. I just jammed the pages in my bag upon receipt and this resulted in a question as to where my binder was as that was the appropriate location for the pages. This is bringing back flashbacks from many moons ago. Moo

Haha!

I know way too many folks whose first instinct would be to ask for the easel so I have a good idea what the other 5 in that room will be in for!

This experience for them might just be unlike anything they have ever experienced. I learned the fine art of dissociation from an “easel person” and I’ve cultivated that art for many years to cope with these folks as I’m not an easel person but do love a good white board!

That being said, they can bring order to chaos. Sometimes they get and answer right and ime sometimes their answers are inexplicable. That’s why having non easel folks in the room is impt. What is also impt is that the two types don’t kill each other as sometimes ime the easel folks can be a wee bit rigid and that gets the backs up of the non easel folks. Just sayin…

Good to see you so animated on the topic!

Wonder how concerned we should be if they ask for colour coded post it tabs? They have 238 exhibits etc. Easel folks love colour coding ime!

Maybe this will be the task for tomorrow?

Seriously though it’s a daunting task as they have just been sitting with this since the trial started.

Amusing to think of the dynamic amongst the 6 if one is a “easel person”!

Moo
Maybe they want it to start tallying who is where on each of the charges to start with?
There are 6 charges and 6 jurors, might be a lot to keep tally of just through discussion. Make a 6x6 grid, so they know where to start.
Haha I guess maybe I’m an “easel person”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth