Dear Raven,

Dear Raven,

I hope that, for Christmas, you receive a conscience from Santa. May your Christmas be filled with unparalleled guilt at taking the life of your precious wife, and Kaiden's mother and brother or sister. I hope you can't enjoy one bit of it because you feel so tormented. May you be inspired to do the right thing and confess what you know so that EVERYBODY - friends, family - can finally get some closure in this tragedy.

From what I have read and seen the hope that Raven will sprout a conscience and start to care about anyone except Raven ain't gonna happen. I mentioned on another thread that DA Nifong was all about DA Nifong and no one else. Maybe he hasn't gone after Raven because he sees a little something of himself in the Rave? eh, whatever, they are both useless self serving individuals so I really don't care about either one of them outside of the way they affect other peoples lives. You know? *sigh* Sometimes you just have to wonder about the ways of the world.

Raven,
May this be the last Christmas you spend on the "outside". You're going in...hopefully soon.

Here's to justice in 2007.

Raven,

Santa didn't bring what you really needed this year once again.... a conscious.

Since Kaiden can't get his Mommy back to raise him, hug him, love him, teach him and watch him grow old, you can give him the next best thing.

Truth and Justice for the pain you have caused so many people.

You have spent most of your life worried about yourself, your life, your possessions, consummed by your pity for yourself and all your desires.

It is apparent that you have not learned anything through the teachings of the Gospel.

You will have to stand before God someday and you won't be able to look him in the eye and lie or find a way to to justify what what you have done. He sees all, and Janet and God both know what you have done and that you don't really feel repentent for it.

2007 is upon us and I believe you will never have it in you, to be the kind of man to tell the truth. Prove everyone wrong Raven. You have turned your back on the truth. You cry fake tears, you spend more worrying about your happiness than others.

You caused the pain and suffering Janet went through that day on April 26, 2005. You are responsible for her murder, your unborn child's murder, the pain Janet's family and friends and your family and friends go through because of the loss of Janet. You caused Kaiden the loss of His Mommy and a brother or a sister.

Why not come forward and end this charade. I pray that God will watch over you and Kaiden and somehow you will feel God's love and help you to come forward with the truth. Maybe, that will be one way for you to find your place in Heaven, without the truth, you are a condemned man for all eternity.

May 2007 be a Year of Justice and Healing for all those that need it to begin the healing process. I believe that you can heal in your heart and soul Raven if you told the truth.

Rave,

I read a quote I waned to share with you.

[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1] "Justice will only be achieved when those who are not injured by crime feel as indignant as those who are."

I am one who feels indignant and repulsed by the murder of your wife and child.

My thoughts then turn to you.

[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]You really think you gotten away with it.

[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]How come you have no conscience? How can you go on with your day as though nothing happened?

You know you did it, I know you did it, I bet those closest to you know you did it, but haven't accepted it, because of the pain it would cause them, so it's easier to deny.

What you did to Janet and your unborn child, doesn't slow you down, it doesn't impede your day, you go along your day, whining about this or that, throwing a pity party when it fits your needs, yet go on with no real feelings to what you have done.

Raven since I know you have no conscience, I'd like to break it down for you.

I hope you can see for yourself what having a real conscience is about.

The anger and frustration that you feel when you read these little "Dear Rave's" we send your way, is different than the memory of what you did to your wife and unborn child. It's abundantly obvious.

[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]I know that you can feel sorry for yourself and your only true feelings and emotions have to do with your own issues, problems, anxiety, pain, so I am happy to contribute to you, a teaching of what it is to feel.

The feelings, anger, indignancy and injustice you feel when you read this, is what you should be feeling about yourself for what you have done.

[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]Think about how you feel when you read these words....This feeling is what you should have about yourself and what you did to your wife. Do you see it Raven, Do you feel it?

[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]I don't think you will ever get it. That, Raven Aboroa, is what being a sociopath is about......
[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]
[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]Why I feel the need to check in every single day, when I did not know Janet is beyond me, except that I was touched deeply by this senseless murder, by yet another sociopath.

I hope every day, is one day closer, to Justice for Janet, her unborn child, Kaiden, all Janet's friends and family, including your family.

Again, the quote I read was "
[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1] "Justice will only be achieved when those who are not injured by crime feel as indignant as those who are."[/size][/font][/size][/size][/font]
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]
[/size][/font]
[/size]
[/size][/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][size=+1][size=-1][font=verdana, arial, helvetica][size=-1]This doesn't take the place of Justice, but it does ease my mind some, because I am indignant, and I hope more and more people feel that way and Justice will be handed down swift and Lady Justice will prevail in the end. [/size][/font][/size][/size][/font]

caffeinatd said:
Good to see you Trix, and hope raven and his crew are reading....

Me too! Raven isn't fooling anyone. We've got his number.

Sometimes the wheels of justice run slow, much slower than we'd like. But that doesn't mean one is in the clear. Just like March, when you think you're in the clear, WHAM!! Lady justice comes a knockin'. ;)

There's a price to pay of our misdeeds. This case will be no different.

I just wish they'd hurry up!:)

JMHO
fran

Raven,

I was just reading tearsforjanet.com for the umpteenth time. I know with all of my heart that you killed her. I hope you know how much I hate you for what you've done. I also hope you know that I feel sorry for you... that you have no soul and no conscience, and will never know what it's like to be a real, feeling human being. You are a hollow shell that has to pretend at everything you do. I hope you know that while many many people are smiling at you while they talk to you, they are actually hoping you get hit by a truck.

May justice be served soon,
Guera

** my personal opinion, of course **

Dear Raven,

When you're finally given your just desserts, I hope it's the executioner who puts the cherry on top of your cream pie!

Sami

Dear Rave,

I pity the fool who believes he can get away with murder forever.....

It's going on two years since the murder of your wife and precious unborn child. Has this been worth it? Do you really think that the last two years was worth what you did that night?

You seriously think you have gotten away with murder and will continue to do so.

You can't Raven, you will be caught and brought to Justice.

You enjoyed a quiet run for a while there, but....it never lasts.

Your lack of empathy and a conscious is amazing. You really truly do lack a soul.

Please make sure you :boohoo: for the rest of the friends and family as they may start doubting your innocence.

For those that believe in you 100% still, believing 1/2 of what he says may be too much. I am pretty sure 80% of what he tells you is embelishments, or not true at all. His lies will come as such a shock to you when the the truth does come out.

I'm praying for you all and may the Lord help you all through the trying times you will have in the future when you realize how deep his lies, deceit and sociopathy is.

Eventually, when you realize you at one time believed this man, you called your friend, your relative, who felt his life was more important than his wife and unborn child and I realize it will be devastating for you and my heart goes out to you all.

Raven....I hope the Lord is trying to help you grow a conscience and he continues to protect those around you and Kaiden.

Rave,

I'm glad District Attorney Nifong is not handling Janet's case.

Now I realize things are the way they should be. I could only imagine the red herrings and the crap any defense attorney would have dished out had the murderer of your wife and unborn child been awaiting or going through trial.

Once this Duke stuff get's cleared up, hopefully there will be a competent DA that knows what the hell they are doing and will see this case for what it is, a very STRONG CE case.

Nifong's reign is coming to an end soon. Then hopefully we will have a competent DA that will bring the murderer down.:behindbar

Until then......I'll keep singing you "Dream Police".

Hey Rave...

I didn't want to sully the Thinkin' about Janet thread so I wanted to add something here.

I'm thinking about you too.

How can you go two years without telling the truth?

We all know what you did last year on the Anniversary of your wife's brutal murder. You were sitting in your attorney's office filing bankruptcy papers while Janet's family was working hard to prepare and host a Candlelight Vigil Ceremony in Durham, North Carolina, that you didn't show up for.

Yet, the following weekend we find out you were at a biking event. You could spend money to go to Moab and all these biking events, but can't show up at your wife's grave or the Candlelight Vigil the weekend of anniversary of your wife's death for National Crime Victims' Rights Week.

So, what you going to do to top that this year Raven? :loser:

Raven,

So what are your plans for tomorrow?

You got 7 more years until you can file bankruptcy again, so I doubt you will be sitting in your attorney's office filing bankruptcy, this year, like you did last year, maybe you will be going to church to ask for handouts?

Maybe looking for a job? LOL - that's right you can't keep a job, you are a thief and a liar, who will hire you except for those that don't know better.

How about taking a lie detector test? LOL - like that's going to happen, oh but you are so good about lying, you are so proficient at lying that chances are good you'd pass, because you are a chronic liar.

How about going to visit your wife's grave? - What spend money traveling to visit your wife & unborn baby's grave, after, IMO you put them there.

How about turning yourself in to Durham Law Enforcement and telling the Truth? - LOL - Yeah, well PNess has no B@ll*,

Na, that won't happen.....so what are you going to do tomorrow Raven?

You going to hide away in your condo?

You got a date planned? How many girls you been through since your wife's murder? 5 - 10 - 20 - 30?

You going biking? That's more like it.....I'll go ride my bike and act like I can actually accomplish something. It's NOT going to pay your bills.....unless you actually believe you got more handouts coming your way.

Those are more likely your plans for tomorrow.

You are pathetic.

How about going to visit your wife's grave? - What spend money traveling to visit your wife & unborn baby's grave...
What? And take money out of the biking fund? Do you know how many registration fees he can pay for with the cost of the airfare alone? Do you know how many tanks of gas he can buy for those trips to Moab with that cash?

Where is this money coming from? He supposedly owns a condo, where did he get money for the Condo? On the $10.00 an hour he got paid from Canyon????

How can he afford these entrance fees? Let's look back at the Bankruptcy Documents for what he supposedly pays for Daycare, his bills, his cellphone.

Who is funding this guy? How is he getting money to go on these bike trips?

He has no job, is it welfare? How can he live on Social Security alone? Is he finding a way to scam people out of money?

Is he scamming from the Church, a girl, his family? I know his siblings don't have money, so where is he getting the money to live the lifestyle he lives?

Why is he not working at Canyon anymore? WHY???? Why would he quit a job without a new one?

Does he have his own business now?

I know he bankrupted the online he had, did he start a new one? Where was he planning on getting the supplies for his online store at?

This guy is something else.

Two YEARS, yet where is his cry for Justice?

Did he get insurance money from Janet's murder????? That would be simply ludacras to give money to a guy that has not been cleared of the murder of his wife.

Kaiden should be with Janet's family on the 2 year anniversary of her murder, but where is he going to be? In Daycare while daddy goes bike riding, or out on a date or out finding ways to scam people?

Raven you are a sorry excuse for a man and a father and a husband.

Where is this money coming from? He supposedly owns a condo, where did he get money for the Condo? On the $10.00 an hour he got paid from Canyon????
And with a bankruptcy less than a year old on his record. Clearly things don't add up. Whatever he's up to, I hope that he's digging himself deeper and deeper so that eventually he'll find himself behind bars for something.

I find it eerie and horrible knowing that last night when I was posting to you that your If I were a bird is actually two years old now.

That you sat and typed that up the day before Janet was murdered.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PERSONALITY TRAITS of a Sociopath: [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
1. SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, and slick. Not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. He never gets tongue-tied and has freed himself from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. An arrogant guy who believes he is a superior human being. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
3. NEED FOR STIMULATION (PRONENESS TO BOREDOM) -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Often has low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because he gets bored easily. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, and will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever (in extreme form, he will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest). RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS -- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities. RAVEN CHECK

10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
12. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
13. IMPULSIVITY
-- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
14. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
15. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
16. MANY SHORT-TERM RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
17. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]
18. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- A diversity of types of criminal offenses (regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them); taking great pride at getting away with crimes. RAVEN CHECK
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tag your it!
[/FONT]

I just went back to visit http://www.tearsforjanet.com to post in the guest book, and nothing from you Raven.

I read every single one, and it seems that Lostinlove isn't so lost in love anymore.

Poor excuse of a post Memorial Tribute for your wife last year, did you post that after you got back from the attorney's office?

What you fail to remember is that you are the one that robbed Janet of her time being a Mother.

:slap: Shame on you Raven!

" Durham police maintain there will be closure eventually, and there will be an arrest."

:woohoo::behindbar

raven, when is this going to end? When will the FBI arrest you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawless311
Back