Dear Raven,

caffeinatd said:
I realize this is not a political thing, but I guess my point was, I think Cheek will try and get things cleaned up and taken care of if elected. Maybe new blood on this case would be a good thing...
Yep, I agree, either way maybe it will push Nifong to start working harder or if in fact Cheek gets elected, he will make Janet's case a priority.

Dear Raven,

No song for you today, it's hard to find a poem for a Father such as yourself.:loser:

Just wanted to remind you that your wife's birthday is tomorrow. I'm sure you would like to forget it, so I thought I'd remind you.

You didn't visit Janet's grave on the one year anniversary of her brutal murder.

Will you visit Janet's Grave on her Birthday? Will you take Kaiden to visit his Mother's Grave?

What happened to your Franklin Covey planning? You should have planned this out a little better, and saved money to do something good for a change, instead of spending the money on yourself.

terminatrixator said:
Dear Raven,

No song for you today, it's hard to find a poem for a Father such as yourself.:loser:

Just wanted to remind you that your wife's birthday is tomorrow. I'm sure you would like to forget it, so I thought I'd remind you.

You didn't visit Janet's grave on the one year anniversary of her brutal murder.

Will you visit Janet's Grave on her Birthday? Will you take Kaiden to visit his Mother's Grave?

What happened to your Franklin Covey planning? You should have planned this out a little better, and saved money to do something good for a change, instead of spending the money on yourself.
Father's Day Ode to Raven Abaroa:

Today is a day to honor your dad
For little Kaiden, it is a day that makes him sad
Other little kids have fathers of whom they are proud
Kaiden does not have that
He has a father who cheats, brags, kills and lies
Not exactly the kind of father that fills a child with pride
Here is a wish for Kaiden which will hopefully come true
That soon he will have a loving, honest father
And that man will certainly not be you

Moxie said:
Father's Day Ode to Raven Abaroa:

Today is a day to honor your dad
For little Kaiden, it is a day that makes him sad
Other little kids have fathers of whom they are proud
Kaiden does not have that
He has a father who cheats, brags, kills and lies
Not exactly the kind of father that fills a child with pride
Here is a wish for Kaiden which will hopefully come true
That soon he will have a loving, honest father
And that man will certainly not be you
Perfect.

We have written raven quite a few letters in this thread, with no response. Do you think he is ignoring us? Does he not have any answers? Does he not care enough about this situation to comment?

I believe Raven does read this.

How does Raven handle this negative attention? In my opinion he tells people that we are persecuting him and we didn't know him and Janet. He probably claims and we are making up a bunch of lies. I think he uses WS to his advantage by using this as his pity party. They don't know anything, they are harrassing me and I am innocent. He will throw the word "innocent" out there as often as possible.

He will never admit he killed Janet, he will never admit the other affairs, as long as he does not admit the truth, he is still "innocent" and is the one being harrassed.

He probably uses Janet's Murder to his advantage, stating depression and how he is so lonley and lost without his wife and uses this is an excuse for working less hours and going out and keeping as busy as humanly possible with trips and lots of activity to stave off the depression and sadness. "If I keep busy I don't have to think about how much I miss Janet." Those types of comments.

Unfortunately, I think he has his family and friends snowed because they figure he's depressed and just needs to keep busy. The problem with this theory is, I think with Raven being bi-polar and his past, this is the way he likes it and was his ultimate goal all along. He needs to keep constantly moving and going and being tied down with a family and family life was too much for him. I think as a widower he's able to fend off and make more excuses for his constant need to be doing things and not taking responsibility for his actions.

He makes up excuse after excuse and probably throws out the fact that Janet loved him very much, which we already knew she did love him and probably loved him up to the end, but she didn't trust or respect him and was probably tired of the way he faked his way around people and the lies.

He reads and uses WS to his advantage on how rough people are treating him, us Onliner's who don't know him and didn't know Janet.

Truth is....we know him better than his friends and family, because we are much more objective and can recognize a sociopath better.

Dear Rave,

I bet you are feeling on top of the world right now. For about a week now, this entire section at Websleuths has been mostly about the District Attorney and the elections.

With the political stuff going on in Durham, it is starting to become plain to see that the murder of your wife is on the back burner right now, because of politics. It seems all we can post in here lately is information on the DA, but that will probably change soon. Not too much longer before elections are held, the dust settles and the DA will have to start working on the prosecution of what will probably be a high profile case.

Eventually everyone will know the name Raven and what he has done. God already knows, and that hasn't made you come forward to take your punishment on earth and perhaps gain some sort of forgiveness from God.

Raven, you could have made it easier on yourself, Kaiden, your family, friends and the Christiansens by telling the truth. Death Penalty vs. Life without the chance of parol....not too tough a decision is there?

Either way, you will be caught, brought to justice, have a trial before your peers and sentenced. I guess riding it out until the end is the way you have decided to go.

We already know you don't have anything remotely resembling a guilty conscience. Does your family and friends? I'm willing to bet some of them have come to the realization of what you have done and it's starting to get harder on them to keep up appearances with you. Is your circle of friends becoming smaller? Are your relatives starting to look at you with realization in their eyes, that you are indeed the perpetrator of this heinous crime? We know you do not have anything called a soul, but they probably do and are wrestling with the decisions they themselves have to make. You obviously sleep at night, but do they? Since you only care about yourself, seeing them suffer doesn't bug you much though does it.

I'm sure there will be more ways in which you desecrate the memory of your wife and unborn child whose lives you decided were less important than yours and we will be hopping again with information that you supply to us and one day, you will pay for what you have done to Janet and her unborn child.

terminatrixator said:
Dear Rave,

I bet you are feeling on top of the world right now. For about a week now, this entire section at Websleuths has been mostly about the District Attorney and the elections.

With the political stuff going on in Durham, it is starting to become plain to see that the murder of your wife is on the back burner right now, because of politics. It seems all we can post in here lately is information on the DA, but that will probably change soon. Not too much longer before elections are held, the dust settles and the DA will have to start working on the prosecution of what will probably be a high profile case.

Eventually everyone will know the name Raven and what he has done. God already knows, and that hasn't made you come forward to take your punishment on earth and perhaps gain some sort of forgiveness from God.

Raven, you could have made it easier on yourself, Kaiden, your family, friends and the Christiansens by telling the truth. Death Penalty vs. Life without the chance of parol....not too tough a decision is there?

Either way, you will be caught, brought to justice, have a trial before your peers and sentenced. I guess riding it out until the end is the way you have decided to go.

We already know you don't have anything remotely resembling a guilty conscience. Does your family and friends? I'm willing to bet some of them have come to the realization of what you have done and it's starting to get harder on them to keep up appearances with you. Is your circle of friends becoming smaller? Are your relatives starting to look at you with realization in their eyes, that you are indeed the perpetrator of this heinous crime? We know you do not have anything called a soul, but they probably do and are wrestling with the decisions they themselves have to make. You obviously sleep at night, but do they? Since you only care about yourself, seeing them suffer doesn't bug you much though does it.

I'm sure there will be more ways in which you desecrate the memory of your wife and unborn child whose lives you decided were less important than yours and we will be hopping again with information that you supply to us and one day, you will pay for what you have done to Janet and her unborn child.
Raven will be caught, prosecuted and convicted. I have no doubt.

Raven is not that smart. He'll screw up somehow. He got caught embezzling - he'll get caught for murder.

:crazy:I wish I could believe he would get caught. He is just like Scott Peterson, he has always skated by on his good looks (too others, not me), his charm, etc. And since Janet's death did not bring the publicity that Laci's did I fear he will do it again on this. But even if he does get away with it in the life, if he is guilty (a disclaimer so I don't get sued for defamation of character :eek: ), he will eventually answer for it.

curious1 said:
:crazy:I wish I could believe he would get caught. He is just like Scott Peterson, he has always skated by on his good looks (too others, not me), his charm, etc. And since Janet's death did not bring the publicity that Laci's did I fear he will do it again on this. But even if he does get away with it in the life, if he is guilty (a disclaimer so I don't get sued for defamation of character :eek: ), he will eventually answer for it.
All opinions posted are just that.... opinions.

I would think he would need some sort of "good character" to sue for defamation of character. He is definitely a convicted felon, he is definitely a liar, he is definitely an embezzler, an adulterer, and a thief.

In my opinion, he is the one that is guilty of this heinous murder.

curious1 said:
I would love it if Raven tried to sue for defamation of character. I would absolutely welcome it. Because then we would get his sorry self into a courtroom and he would have to explain how exactly he was defamed. And then of course there would be questions about his wife's murder. And he or his lawyers would have to answer very direct questions. And Raven will not ever put himself in that kind of situation. Because he knows that everything that is being said on this board has its basis in fact. And Raven doesn't want to open that can of worms. Facts are not Raven's friend and Raven knows he cannot manipulate or control a judge and a jury. So Raven will do all he can to avoid any kind of legal interaction involving Janet's death.

Maybe he'll run another Iron Man. You looked good buddy. You didn't look so much like a guy who missed his wife. But what was up with all the looking around? What was it you were nervous about? Hmmm.....

Moxie said:
Maybe he'll run another Iron Man. You looked good buddy. You didn't look so much like a guy who missed his wife. But what was up with all the looking around? What was it you were nervous about? Hmmm.....
So tell me more. Where you actually there to see it? I would have like to have seen that. Maybe someone can show up at his next big race with a video camera and follow him from a distance it would be neat to see him in 'action'.

Moxie said:
I would love it if Raven tried to sue for defamation of character. I would absolutely welcome it. Because then we would get his sorry self into a courtroom and he would have to explain how exactly he was defamed. And then of course there would be questions about his wife's murder. And he or his lawyers would have to answer very direct questions. And Raven will not ever put himself in that kind of situation. Because he knows that everything that is being said on this board has its basis in fact. And Raven doesn't want to open that can of worms. Facts are not Raven's friend and Raven knows he cannot manipulate or control a judge and a jury. So Raven will do all he can to avoid any kind of legal interaction involving Janet's death.

That's hilarious Moxie, I am so sorry I couldn't have been there to witness his actions firsthand.

So Raven, nothing to say? I guess you are more couragous when a woman has her back to you and you are holding a knife. :loser:

curious1 said:
So Raven, nothing to say? I guess you are more couragous when a woman has her back to you and you are holding a knife. :loser:
..good one 'curi.'.......

..although, i'd bet that you're right, he stabbed her from behind, being the chicken$h** that he is, he never could have looked her in the eye..

..raven-----------------do you still wake up in the night in a cold sweat?????
---------yeah, that's janet looking you dead in the eye now...

I was wondering, did he ever have any contact with her family afterwards? It would be hard to withhold one's self from calling him or his family. Don't understood how a family can cover for someone, I would not do that for my child (please dont beat me up I love my son's and they would not do that but I would not be able to live with myself if I did nothing.)

Straitfan said:
I was wondering, did he ever have any contact with her family afterwards? It would be hard to withhold one's self from calling him or his family. Don't understood how a family can cover for someone, I would not do that for my child (please dont beat me up I love my son's and they would not do that but I would not be able to live with myself if I did nothing.)
From what's been said here (and something you'd have to search for) he's had little contact with them. Raven actually stayed with one of Janet's family member's for a little while but he high-tailed it out to Utah as quickly as possible (and he hasn't looked back).

As for Kaiden, as I understand from reading here, Janet's family would be overjoyed to have him. Raven's mother has spawned 4 pretty usless children. I personally worry about how Kaiden will be raised by those losers. He needs family like the Christiasens to raise him to be the man his mother would be proud of. I seriously doubt another Raven Jr. would be an asset to the world.

I think you are right Jenifred. Everything I read about Raven's immediate siblings makes me really worry about Kaiden. I am wondering if Karen is raising Kaiden. She seems worse than Jackie Peterson on so many levels and that's saying a lot.

The Rave,

How's life treating you? Still have a girlfriend or have things slowed down because of your fear of her figuring out the real story of Janet's Murder or did she break if off with you yet because she realizes who you really are?

How's Canyon Cycles? How's your new pad? Heard you got your own place now, guess filing bankruptcy on the one year anniversary of your wife's murder paid off big time.

Is Kaiden missing his Mommy? Do you talk about her?

Do you feel any remorse whatsoever for what you have done to your unborn child or your wife, your family and friends, Janet's family and friends.

I imagine not, as you haven't come forward to tell the truth.

I can't believe you are not behind bars yet, but you will be.

The truth will come out Raven.....Justice will be served.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back