Dear Raven,

Dear Raven,

With the upcoming candlelight Vigil for Janet I am hoping that you too will take a moment with Kaiden to remember Janet. I know that you have been quiet during the past 11 months. Do I wish for you to go to the candle light vigil in person? Not necessarily. I haven't seen anything from you indicating that you miss her. Your presence may be seen as a mockery if your heart is not into the candlelight vigil. I'll tell you what I do wish. I wish that you would take Kaiden to Pennsylvania to the burial site of Janet and her unborn baby during the candlelight vigil. Take Kaiden and tell him about his mom. Have Kaiden light a candle with you and teach him why everyone is gathering for a candlelight vigil. Teach Kaiden of Janet's love for Kaiden and the joy that he brought into her life. Let Kaiden know that even though Janet was buried far away that she watches over Kaiden every day and that she loves him very much.

Rainbows

Dear Raven,
As I'm sure you read here and have read this before, you are slime. You are a coward. You are lower than low. I find it so telling that you can travel the country going on bike trips, visiting your old college, and wherever your heart wants to take you, but you cannot even attend the vigil that was held to honor your wife and baby. Or moreover, since you probably weren't wanted there anyway, why couldn't you have brought Kaiden? Let him see that is mother was really a young, vibrant, beautiful woman. Not the lying, self-serving hag he does call mom--your mother. It hurts me knowing that you haven't taught him who his mother is, and it's telling--telling me that you're ashamed of something.

Raven, just like the signature on this post will read, your secerets will be made known, and wherever you've put that weapon or the computer, they will be found. Maybe not for this court case, but rather the most important one--your judgement. And my consolation in all of this? My consolation is that you already know this and you can't sleep at night.

JF

Jenifred said:
Dear Raven,
As I'm sure you read here and have read this before, you are slime. You are a coward. You are lower than low. I find it so telling that you can travel the country going on bike trips, visiting your old college, and wherever your heart wants to take you, but you cannot even attend the vigil that was held to honor your wife and baby. Or moreover, since you probably weren't wanted there anyway, why couldn't you have brought Kaiden? Let him see that is mother was really a young, vibrant, beautiful woman. Not the lying, self-serving hag he does call mom--your mother. It hurts me knowing that you haven't taught him who his mother is, and it's telling--telling me that you're ashamed of something.

Raven, just like the signature on this post will read, your secerets will be made known, and wherever you've put that weapon or the computer, they will be found. Maybe not for this court case, but rather the most important one--your judgement. And my consolation in all of this? My consolation is that you already know this and you can't sleep at night.

JF
Isn't it weird that Raven couldn't be bothered to attend the vigil honoring his murdered wife?

I mean, maybe we don't find his behavior odd - he has not once honestly appeared to be a sincerely grieving widower.

But to the general public, maybe even LE and a DA, it seems to me that normal people would think it was very strange that so many people would turn out to remember Janet Christiansen Abaroa, but not her husband.

Hmmmm... It's one of those things that when this case is closed, and Raven is in prison, Raven's absence will make sense.

He really doesn't care that his wife and the mother of his children is dead.

yep..could not agree more.......

..at 1st, when i learned of the vigil, i thought, of course, raven AND family members would be present------how could they not be ??

..whether guilty or innocent (*cough*) social conscience would dictate that he at least be there..........or use the vigil to his own advantage if nothing else..................sob,sob........"i'm so grateful for the vigil.........for the past year i haven't known WHAT to do..........pleading with you all tonight.........please help us in finding justice............." ------------------and yet he couldn't / wouldn't come..........

..does he not know that LE was undoubtedly watching the comings and goings at the vigil ? noting if he did or did NOT attend ? --------his absence speaks loud and clear.........

..but raven--------------just because you wish it will all go away------------does not mean that it will..........
.. in fact it's just getting going-----get ready.

Raven,

Nobody would buy your garbage anyhow, glad you didn't show up at the vigil, especially since I couldn't be there to witness your crocodile tears and give you the bird and listen to you spew nothing but lies!

lauriej said:
yep..could not agree more.......

..at 1st, when i learned of the vigil, i thought, of course, raven AND family members would be present------how could they not be ??

..whether guilty or innocent (*cough*) social conscience would dictate that he at least be there..........or use the vigil to his own advantage if nothing else..................sob,sob........"i'm so grateful for the vigil.........for the past year i haven't known WHAT to do..........pleading with you all tonight.........please help us in finding justice............." ------------------and yet he couldn't / wouldn't come..........

..does he not know that LE was undoubtedly watching the comings and goings at the vigil ? noting if he did or did NOT attend ? --------his absence speaks loud and clear.........

..but raven--------------just because you wish it will all go away------------does not mean that it will..........
.. in fact it's just getting going-----get ready.
I was not only surprised that raven didn't speak at the vigil but was a no show! :eek: I would have guessed that not only raven but also his family would have wanted to show their love and support for Janet and, at last, cry out for justice. I guess those early rumors are true that his family didn't like Janet. Raven and his family's actions are speaking so loudly now! I can't think of any reasons why they wouldn't show up to Janet's vigil. He is starting to remove any and all doubt of innocence with me.

He can't give the excuse that he didn't know about the vigil because it's been posted everywhere, and we all know he reads here -----don't ya Rave. You knew about the vigil, I could bet my last buck that the family told him about the vigil and his friends told him about the vigil. He didn't go because there was nothing in it for him. He didn't go because he was afraid of Law Enforcement. He didn't go because it would be too hard to Lie and Deny and he knows that everyone is not buying his innocence and nobody would buy his crocodile tears and he probably didn't want to let Kaiden spent time with Janet's family because he's a selfish #$% and a sick @@#$%% ##%^%#@

ewwwinteresting said:
I was not only surprised that raven didn't speak at the vigil but was a no show! :eek: I would have guessed that not only raven but also his family would have wanted to show their love and support for Janet and, at last, cry out for justice. I guess those early rumors are true that his family didn't like Janet. Raven and his family's actions are speaking so loudly now! I can't think of any reasons why they wouldn't show up to Janet's vigil. He is starting to remove any and all doubt of innocence with me.
If some of them didn't even bother to attend her funeral, I'm not surprised that they didn't attend her vigil. Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disgusted ...

ewwwinteresting said:
..(my comments bolded and under-lined.).

..his family didn't care for janet ?? i haven't heard of this before-----------what could be the reason ? perhaps that she was completely devoted to LDS , while he was a complete poser/wanna-be..........just to "get the girl".

..i gave up on 'any and all doubt of innocence' a long time ago, a few weeks into the case, when it became evident that raven cares primarily for ..oh yes.......raven.....major hints of infidelity, the TOD timeframe ....when we found out that janet was pregnant, ( a huge detriment to him, her free wheeling hubby)he moved to utah a.s.a.p. and has not been in touch with LE in NC since........he hasn't been crying out for justice----hasn't put together a web-site-------but-------------we have heard---------he's been out dating.

..and to top it all off----------on the one year anniversary--------the night people will be gathering to remeber his wife and un-born child---------lost to him by murder-------he blows it off ? doesn't bother to attend ?

..yep..speaks pretty loud and clear to me..........i'm sure the jury will hear the same when the time comes..........

lauriej said:

..his family didn't care for janet ?? i haven't heard of this before-----------what could be the reason ? perhaps that she was completely devoted to LDS , while he was a complete poser/wanna-be..........just to "get the girl".

..i gave up on 'any and all doubt of innocence' a long time ago, a few weeks into the case, when it became evident that raven cares primarily for ..oh yes.......raven.....major hints of infidelity, the TOD timeframe ....when we found out that janet was pregnant, ( a huge detriment to him, her free wheeling hubby)he moved to utah a.s.a.p. and has not been in touch with LE in NC since........he hasn't been crying out for justice----hasn't put together a web-site-------but-------------we have heard---------he's been out dating.

..and to top it all off----------on the one year anniversary--------the night people will be gathering to remeber his wife and un-born child---------lost to him by murder-------he blows it off ? doesn't bother to attend ?

..yep..speaks pretty loud and clear to me..........i'm sure the jury will hear the same when the time comes..........
I think it was just Mommy Dearest only. I don't think the Bolton's disliked Janet, I think Mommy just didn't like not having her hooks in the Rave, and losing the control of having her son near her. I heard she was really super controlling.

lauriej said:

LJ...no doubt the circumstancial evidence screams raven did it. I guess I was holding out alittle since LE hasn't named him a suspect or even a POI and it's been one year and no arrest. The fact that raven didn't speak or even show up to her one year vigil blows my mind. I can hardly believe he didn't show up because his attorney told him not to, which we've heard is his excuse for not talking to the media or crying out for justice....to not show up to the one event honoring his wife's life?? Unbelievable!

terminatrixator said:
I think it was just Mommy Dearest only. I don't think the Bolton's disliked Janet, I think Mommy just didn't like not having her hooks in the Rave, and losing the control of having her son near her. I heard she was really super controlling.
I can't remember exactly who, but remember early on in this case that we were told raven's family didn't like Janet. I think it was made obvious when mommy begged for money at her funeral!

It's been a long time since I posted, but I have never stopped following the case. I too can not believe that Raven pulled a no show to the vigil. That pretty much screams to me that he did it. I really wanted to believe in Raven's innocence and the longer that it's been taking and the fact that Janet's murder is 1 of only 2 unsolved (in the area)..........I just thought more and more it wasn't him. However, with him not showing, I now think he did it. Also, the fact that Janet was a fantastic athlete and mother, I just don't see how she wouldn't have kicked the crap out of "some random person". There would've been a struggle. I know that I would fight with everything I have to save my son from danger. I'm sure that it never even crossed her mind that her husband would actually kill her, and that's why she was caught off guard. A friend of mine that worked at Market Star with Raven said that he told her that his wife died (not that she was murdered) & that was only a couple of weeks after the fact. I find that very odd as well. I thought that I saw him a few months ago at a Fazoli's and my heart dropped, but then I took a second look and if it was him, he's packed on a few pounds. So, I didn't think it was. I really want there to be justice for Janet as I know all of you do. Keep up the good work.

ItsMe said:
It's been a long time since I posted, but I have never stopped following the case. I too can not believe that Raven pulled a no show to the vigil. That pretty much screams to me that he did it. I really wanted to believe in Raven's innocence and the longer that it's been taking and the fact that Janet's murder is 1 of only 2 unsolved (in the area)..........I just thought more and more it wasn't him. However, with him not showing, I now think he did it. Also, the fact that Janet was a fantastic athlete and mother, I just don't see how she wouldn't have kicked the crap out of "some random person". There would've been a struggle. I know that I would fight with everything I have to save my son from danger. I'm sure that it never even crossed her mind that her husband would actually kill her, and that's why she was caught off guard. A friend of mine that worked at Market Star with Raven said that he told her that his wife died (not that she was murdered) & that was only a couple of weeks after the fact. I find that very odd as well. I thought that I saw him a few months ago at a Fazoli's and my heart dropped, but then I took a second look and if it was him, he's packed on a few pounds. So, I didn't think it was. I really want there to be justice for Janet as I know all of you do. Keep up the good work.
I heard he packed on the pounds and then I heard he lost it. Of course, I have friends in the area. I'm guessing it is from all the biking he does, it may have helped him lose that pudgeboy look.

Actually, I had a thought, I wonder if the Raven missed the vigil because he was back out at Moab biking? I would imagine another little biking trip would be more important than his Murdered Wife's Vigil?

What the heck, that would be too sick, but we all know he thinks of himself only.

I am actually in Raleigh and may just stop in Durham at some point tomorrow, will keep you posted.

Welcome to the Triangle Trix...

I wondered if Raven has not paid any of his debt, and is afraid to come back to NC b/c of that. I doubt he would have shown up anyway, but just pondering the thought.

Does anyone know if Raven was contacted about the vigil? Is it possible that he didn't find out about it in enough time to make accomodations to attend?

Originally Posted by lauriej

~snip~

~snip~

Usually a lurker on this site..but I have noticed a few comments about Raven having affairs. But never a confirmation, where did this info come from?
You guys are doing great by hanging onto this case, I often wonder why there isn't more media covering Janet...

JerseyGirl said:
Does anyone know if Raven was contacted about the vigil? Is it possible that he didn't find out about it in enough time to make accomodations to attend?
I heard that he was notified a month prior to the vigil.

AlohaGal said:
Originally Posted by lauriej

~snip~

~snip~

Usually a lurker on this site..but I have noticed a few comments about Raven having affairs. But never a confirmation, where did this info come from?
You guys are doing great by hanging onto this case, I often wonder why there isn't more media covering Janet...
I've heard from many sources about his numerous infidelities.

caffeinatd said:
Welcome to the Triangle Trix...

I wondered if Raven has not paid any of his debt, and is afraid to come back to NC b/c of that. I doubt he would have shown up anyway, but just pondering the thought.
I thought about that, too. I doubt he would have gone out of any goodness in his heart, but thought he would at least want to milk the grieving widower part all he could. I thought he at least cared about what people would think if he didn't go. But maybe you're right. Maybe he was too afraid of being arrested if he went back. His absence is telling on so many levels.

BTW..did his FELONY embezzelment conviction have a deadline? When does the money have to be paid back? If he hasn't made a payment by a certain date, are there consequences? Shouldn't his parole officer be monitoring the conditions of his parole?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimmyVoodoo123
Back