Dear Raven,

Dear Raven,

:behindbar

I think this is a good look for you.

Trix

Dear Raven,

Be a man and fess up to what you did. Do what is best for Kaiden and allow him to be raised in a loving drug free environment.

RainbowsAndGumdrops said:
Dear Raven,

Be a man and fess up to what you did. Do what is best for Kaiden and allow him to be raised in a loving drug free environment.
That will never happen. I wish it would, but I don't see Raven putting Kaiden's needs first. I see Raven doing whatever is best for Raven.:sick:

Moxie said:
That will never happen. I wish it would, but I don't see Raven putting Kaiden's needs first. I see Raven doing whatever is best for Raven.:sick:
I wrote my note in command form. You don't think he is going to instantly jump and turn himself in? :banghead:

I wrote my note in command form. You don't think he is going to instantly jump and turn himself in? :banghead:
I wish he would. He would have made things so much easier for himself had he been honest from the beginning.

Raven and honesty in the same sentence....if Janet's murder wasn't so sad, I'd probably laugh myself into a stupor!

Raven you need to do the RIGHT THING just ONCE. CALL LE AND TURN YOURSELF IN.

Dear Raven,

..r&g...since you know raven personally------are you saying that kaiden is presently NOT in a drug free environment? to the best of your knowledge, what is raven exposing his own child to ?

..for god's sake raven-----is kaiden really best off with you right now ? do the right thing for a change and give him to janet's family to raise.........

I knew Raven, but never his family. From what I have heard, including here, several of his family members have drug problems. I would have no problems with Raven staying with his family if I thought that Kaiden was in an environment that would support him growing up to be the best that he could be.

I knew Raven, but never his family. From what I have heard, including here, several of his family members have drug problems.
Am I remembering correctly that Raven had a site called 2nutmeg.net? I wonder if that's because 2nutmeg.com was already taken:

"Nutmeg Intensive Rehabilitation Center LLC
P.O. Box 618
Mansfield Center, CT 06250
Phone: (860) 456.6097
email: email@2nutmeg.com

Nutmeg Intensive Rehabilitation Center is dedicated to the treatment of heroin and other opiate addictions. The center is offering a revolutionary treatment for heroin addiction. Full details are provided at Nutmeg's website."

I'm sure we covered this before ... why 2nutmeg? Is nutmeg a soccer term? Why the two in front of it? I imagine the site is defunct now anyway or Raven might want to change the name. If I was looking for someone to train my kid in sports, I think I might find the similarity in names concerning. :eek:

Isn't nutmeg a soccer move? I think that I remember either reading about it here or someone posting it.

Jenifred said:
Isn't nutmeg a soccer move? I think that I remember either reading about it here or someone posting it.
It is a soccer move...when you kick the ball between your opponents legs to go around them.

I thought I remembered someone saying it was a soccer move. Would there be a significance to the number 2 in front of it?

JerseyGirl said:
I thought I remembered someone saying it was a soccer move. Would there be a significance to the number 2 in front of it?
raven was twice as good at it?:rolleyes:

I can't wait until Raven is in Jail, I can't wait to sit at his trial, I can't wait until I hear the words Guilty of First Degree Murder, I can't wait to see him in an Orange Jumpsuit, I can't wait until Justice is served for Janet.

Raven do you realize that more people are disgusted by you than likes you. You are not liked, even the people you see on a daily basis are starting to actually believe you are Guilty of Murder. Yep, the friends you see daily, the people you play with, they are starting to get the picture. Don't believe me ask them. Look into their eyes and ask them. You will see the flicker of disgust behind their eyes.

Do you know why they believe this? Because you did it. You killed Janet and your own unborn child. You are disgusting.

Almost 11 months since you Murdered your Wife and Child and what are you doing right now Raven? Are you on a date? Are you out having fun? Playing a game? Riding your Bike? On another one of your jaunts? Are you feeling the pain of your wife's murder? Are you suffering guilt yet? Are you missing Janet? Do you feel any remorse whatsoever for what you have done.

You killed your wife and your unborn child, and have totally moved on with your life.

Where's the Memorial Website Raven? Where's the Outcry for Justice Raven?

You, Raven will see Justice being served on Earth, and you will be damned for All ETERNITY in hell for your actions on April 26, 2005.

Just because you haven't been arrested......yet, doesn't mean that Justice won't be served.

Godspeed Justice Raven, Godspeed Justice!

..it really is unbelievable that it's almost been a full 11 months since janet tucked her baby in for the night-------and the next thing i know, mr. allgood starts a single post, ..a murder in NC!...resulting in this full blown forum.......

..i commend all who have contributed seperately, and collectively, in gathering all of the information we have to date.............and applaud all here now for sticking around until justice is served..

..i was skimming through some of the 'really old posts' tonight-----------wow! ws'ers can dig up some good stuff!

..i have complete faith that LE has also been building their case, and has a thick file on the murderer..............( i hope they move in to arrest him while playing soccer, with his latest 'sweet young thing in attendance'..............)

..watch your back raven----------ya never know when they'll be coming.

It's amazing you've gotten away with this for this long. You will be arrested, it's just a matter of a little more time.
Do you ever lose any sleep, worrying over the time and place you'll be arrested? You probably don't lose sleep over what you did, just the idea of being caught and taken away from your comfortable life. :snooty:

Have you gotten past the first line of your Tribute to Janet yet Rave.......11 months and where's the Tribute that you stated you were working on.

You had one page up for 10 months. Bet you are going to start working a little harder on it now. Oh yeah, did you see the Official Memorial Website for Janet yet? I am pretty sure you had no hand in the creation of it, cause it doesn't have that "Look at the "Rave" quality to it.

So, still dating Raven? How's the job treating you? I'm sure your not in a rush to get another job, as your widowers benefits will be reduced if you had to go out and get a full-time real job to support yourself and Kaiden.

Are your friends still looking at you with the same sadness they felt before or are they really starting to realize that this guy moved on, and there's something fishy about him, you going around without a thought of Janet and without a care. Is it getting harder and harder to pull out those fake crocodile tears and pretend to be grieving? I bet it is.

What a sorry excuse for a man you are and a husband you were Raven.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back