Dear Raven,

Raven,

I too ask, please step up and end this. The ball is in your court, you could step up and end all this pain. You could do the right thing and tell LE what really happened that night and by doing this you could help Janet's devastated family, a family that loved you and welcomed you into their lives. You could gain back a molecule of respect from some of your friends and your family members that you have hurt over the years.

When your son hears this part of his life many years from now ..... what is it that you want him to hear/read? God forbid he finds out about how you cheated on his mother. How you embezzled money. How you put your precious vehicles above him and his mom. How you weren't able to hold on to a job.

Wouldn't this scenario go down so much better for Kaiden. How about, Kaiden learns that his dad stood up and confessed his sins like a real man. That he found his way back to God and he is repentant and serving his sentence per the laws of the land.

I'm going to start praying for you Raven. Everyday. Pray that God reaches out and touches your soul. Raven as long as you breath there is a chance for you to make this whole thing stop. You can't bring their precious Janet back, but you can end the brutal pain they endure evey day of their lives because of you. Who will be knocking at your door this time? FBI? DPD? Before this gets any worse for you and Kaiden, please call the Durham police and tell them you want to do the right thing!

I know you come here to read Raven. To find out what we're saying about you.. Please take time to read this post twice. Search your heart, search hard and think of Kaiden. I'm sure your attorney has told you to completely stay off of the message boards. Thats great. Just please read this post a couple times and prove everyone here wrong who think you are a coward and a sociopath. Show the world that you have a heart and you can't live with what you've done one more second.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It was written from the heart.

Dear Sissy Poodle…I mean Girlie Man…uhhh I mean Raven,

Why is it that you can only attract younger more naïve to the world type’s women? Afraid of a self-sufficient woman may see right through you? Do you get a knot in your stomach after date hoping she doesn’t go inside and google your name? What do you tell them when they ask about Kaiden’s mom?

Why is it that you haven’t made any public pleas asking for help finding the real killer? Do you plan to meet with the new DA in Durham to ask the status of your wife’s BRUTAL MURDER? You do remember that your wife was murdered, don’t you? The blood? The baby?

P.S. Please tell me you are not planning on writing a book called "If I Did It".

Raven:
There is NO statute of limitations on MURDER. YOU are still being watched by LE.
You won't get away with it, you know. It's just a matter of time. :behindbar

tic toc, tic toc, tic toc, tic toc,............................

Can you feel those eyes on you? You can run, but you can't hide.:rolleyes:

tic toc, tic toc, tic toc, tic toc,............................

JMHO
fran

I find it quite prophetic that Jim Hardin is taking back his seat as DA.....I bet when he left office seeing that a beautiful young woman and her unborn child was murdered made some impact on him.

Once he's up to speed, I would hope that he would do his best to start going through what LE has on this case. I thing Jim Hardin could handle this case with integrity and get this case on the Calendar and hopefully we will be seeing an arrest and a conviction in this case.

Janet can't be brought back.......so getting the case solved, prosecuted and the strongest possible sentence, with no appeal issues is what I want.

Waiting has been very hard and I bet on the family and friends of Janet, but it's bearable because this case needs to be handled right.

I know why you were in Durham recently. But it would have gone better for you if you had stopped in to see the detective on Janet's case. You fly 3000 miles and the police station was a three minute ride from where you were at and you couldn't even make the effort. That is not going to look real good to a jury of your peers! Pretending to care about catching a killer for the public is not the same as really caring you spineless worm!

Dude,
Did YOU believe what you said in that interview?

Raven,

You used to have innocent looking eyes, when you were younger, but as you got older they went from blue in many of your pictures to ominous dark and brooding. You go from big blue eyes to VERY rat like, beady, dark, evil, conniving, eyes.

Besides that, were you trying to look like you had more hair with that hair cut? Note to Raven, growing hair on the face doesn't make the hair on your head look thicker.

You tried so hard to not look like you were lying that it was obvious you were trying to remember things you told people. You looked like you were forcing yourself to look straight ahead. It must have been really hard to be conscientious of where you looked that entire program, but you are a sociopath and you had a few years to try to pull it off....you failed. You still looked like you were lying the entire time. The things you stated really didn't make a lot of sense.

I'm so looking forward to the entire 2-1/2 interview.

Raven,

How are you doing? Looking forward to the 17th? I am, we all know it's a foregone conclusion.

So everyone is buying the soul searching and you becoming "spiritual"? You could have done that earlier and spared a whole lot of people all this pain, including Janet's son.

I certainly hope your family & friends are doing the same thing, soul searching. I'm sure they love you, but I certainly hope that your friends & family aren't blaming everything on Law Enforcement, the Christiansens, your ex-wife, the people on the internet or the "Dream Police" for your arrest because that would be delusional.

The only person to blame for you being in jail charged with First Degree murder is you. You are the one that put yourself and everyone you have touched through this.

May there be Justice for Janet and her unborn child and your son Kaiden, the Christiansens and all your family members.

Raven;
Do you still think everyone's believing all of your lies?? Really?

Raven;
Do you still think everyone's believing all of your lies?? Really?

Actually yeah, I believe those close have to believe the lies out of self-preservation. Denial is something that is inherit with this family.

Even if there was footage of Raven committing the act, there are members of his family that would vehemently deny it.

This family has swept so many things under the rug for years now and I believe they have tried to sweep Janet's murder, Raven's narcissistic and sociopathic ways under the rug and probably a whole lot more.

It's how it looks to the outside world that is important to them.

Sad, that more people are too afraid to do the right thing or so afraid to look truth in the face.

Since the day Janet died, I have never seen anything public resembling sadness over the loss of Janet except Derek's poem.

Janet was pregnant and was Kaiden's mother and she was murdered and everyone in Raven's family*seemed to sweep it under the rug.

This guy has lied about so much and hurt so many people throughout the years, he's not a good person he is a chameleon and a sociopath and a wonderful con-artist, he lied about stealing, yet stole again, he lied about cheating, and cheated again, how about if he lied about murder? It's my belief he did.

There is no justification for murder, no justification for not doing the right thing, no justification for turning your back to Justice.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Hey Rave,

I was relaxing tonight watching the 10 o'clock news on WRAL and what do you know..it looks like the grand jury has indicted you. I guess all that is left is to welcome you home to our plush Durham jail.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana
Back