Digging Through the Trash #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cards from people thrown in trash? Jeez - that is just pathetic.

I actually joked about someone doing this on the webcam thread. I can't believe someone actually did it though!

Crazy business.

And, who prints out web pages they are looking at? Why not just read them online and bookmark it instead of wasting ink and paper to print them if you're just going to throw them away?

So weird...

Wonder why they're printing stuff out and not just burning it to disc or something, odd. I am a case junkie but don't think I could take somebody's garbage. yuck.

Actually I am a little surprised that LE wasn't doing this. You throw it out and its up for grabs and can be used in court.

I was thinking LE prolly has an agreement w/ the trash pick-up to quarrant...quarentee...uh...separate the Anthony trash from the rest of their pick-up so it can be preserved and sifted through w/o drawing the Anthony's attention to it being done.

I was thinking LE prolly thought about the protesters gathering and the potential for someone to do what this woman just did...screw up and easy source of info for them.

I actually joked about someone doing this on the webcam thread. I can't believe someone actually did it though!

Crazy business.

And, who prints out web pages they are looking at? Why not just read them online and bookmark it instead of wasting ink and paper to print them if you're just going to throw them away?

So weird...

It didn't fit into their script, so they threw it away. :crazy:

In my part of the country going through the trash is a big trash day event. Its become so popular that people lay things out for others to peruse, its our own form of recycling. Oh course they are not looking for incriminating paper, but it is a good reminder to cut up those personal papers.

I know it seems wrong to know someone actually did this. BUT hey she gave us all the heads up! I am surprized no regular citizen hasnt done this weeks ago!!

here's the link:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17429219/detail.htmlhttp://www.wftv.com/index.html

This case is making people lose their darn minds. I haven't been very active here over the last week simply because I don't want to "lose it" like this woman!

I've been reading but not being as vocal, because I'm just getting more and more angrier. Yesterdays ^5 was bad enough, but now throwing away cards, makes me sick. This family has no shame at all, they certainly are quite a interesting study.:confused:

In my part of the country going through the trash is a big trash day event. Its become so popular that people lay things out for others to peruse, its our own form of recycling. Oh course they are not looking for incriminating paper, but it is a good reminder to cut up those personal papers.

here we do that to, but anything in a black bag is yukky, so its standard not to touch those. But this woman had a right to do it. Its free once its on the common area. I lose more kids toys that way:waitasec:

George will be motoring to Home Depot in a few minutes to pick up a shredder...

Close, Staples, where they know him from his volunteer work, and o yeah, ripping off donated goods.

They probably took the money out of the cards and tossed them. So pitiful.
I cant believe people send them cards to begin with. But anyway, I must be sick, cause I find it kind of funny that someone dug thru their trash. They shouldnt have publicized it though, because now the Anthonys will watch what they throw out!

Omg Gizzy, you reminded me of my dear old former neighbor. I didn't know she was going through our garbage cans. After I had my daughter, I couldn't fit into my little nighties and stuff, so I threw them out. At a relatives birthday party, she announced that she had retrieved them all out of my garbage. And they were the best sellers at the weekly Senior Citizen Center second hand sale.

I wanted to crawl under a rock.

Yes, LE does go through garbage at times. Once it hits the curb, it is no longer considered private and is perfectly legal. Dumpster divers do it all the time so it doesn't surprise me that a reporter would do it. You can tell a lot about people by their trash.

I wonder if she just messed up the investigation ... it could be that LE was already taking the Anthony's garbage . . .

I want Caylee found, but this is beyond reasonable IMO.

I think maybe they toss the cards & keep the TARGET GIFT CARDS!!, did they ever hear of burning them. Um no waite they only use the gas cans to refill their kids cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member