Digging Through the Trash #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually joked about someone doing this on the webcam thread. I can't believe someone actually did it though!

Crazy business.

And, who prints out web pages they are looking at? Why not just read them online and bookmark it instead of wasting ink and paper to print them if you're just going to throw them away?

So weird...

I do this. I print out the chat log to read later because I don't always participate even though I hang out there. I print out threads as well. Helps me to catch up.

If we weren't meant to print stuff out, there wouldn't be printers.

Maybe they were the cards that came with all those cigarette smoke-infused stuffed animals Lee threw out a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, LE does go through garbage at times. Once it hits the curb, it is no longer considered private and is perfectly legal. Dumpster divers do it all the time so it doesn't surprise me that a reporter would do it. You can tell a lot about people by their trash.

SS, if you get a chance to speak to the mancandy, please ask WWYMD about this.

Maybe they were the cards that came with all those cigarette smoke-infused stuffed animals Lee threw out a couple of weeks ago.

Must have been a fried circuit on the Xbox as well.

I knew wearing my LP cowboy hat in my avvie was the right thing to do last night, heh heh

I have my usercp set up to not view the avvie's. I need to change that. lol.

"....She found an old pizza box, flowers, dozens of cards from people all over the country and media interview requests...."

just read the article [granted, is a *bit* over the top to go thru trash] but still, gosh - wonder if the cards were threatening or nice / well-wishing? If not why would you throw them away....? didn't they throw away toys / stuffed toys sent as gifts also last month?!

I'm glad she did it. I hope they show some of it on the news tonight and show all those cards too!!

Oh those A's have really stooped to yet another low level!

I certainly see nothing impressive about the Anthony family but taking and digging through their garbage is pathetic.
i agree with that .. LE needs to do something about people that arnt part of the investigation .. people need to back off and take a step back . they could be hindering the investigation and not helping .

I have my usercp set up to not view the avvie's. I need to change that. lol.

yes, and get one for yourself, I told RR0004 that last night. I can look for one for you, or you could always take a pic of your beautiful new front door!

I was thinking LE prolly has an agreement w/ the trash pick-up to quarrant...quarentee...uh...separate the Anthony trash from the rest of their pick-up so it can be preserved and sifted through w/o drawing the Anthony's attention to it being done.

I was thinking LE prolly thought about the protesters gathering and the potential for someone to do what this woman just did...screw up and easy source of info for them.

I wonder if this woman might find herself with a tampering with evidence charge and an identity theft charge? Just plain dumb.

Omg Gizzy, you reminded me of my dear old former neighbor. I didn't know she was going through our garbage cans. After I had my daughter, I couldn't fit into my little nighties and stuff, so I threw them out. At a relatives birthday party, she announced that she had retrieved them all out of my garbage. And they were the best sellers at the weekly Senior Citizen Center second hand sale.

I wanted to crawl under a rock.

I'm sorry but :floorlaugh: this is so funny. You do realize it's not a reflection on you, right? People are whacked!

Local 6 at Noon just aired a story about someone the reporter called ' a blogger named Lorraine'. She stopped by the house, picked up a bag of trash, took it away and went through it. The reporter was there as she went through it, so she probably just pulled over a block or so away. There was pizza - and she smiled and said it just smelled like old pizza. She did say she found a lot of computer printouts which she said "proves that the Anthonys are reading what other people are saying about the case and printing some of the stuff out".

Just thought you all might like to know. I would imagine Local 6 will have this up on their website at some point.

That is just sick that someone would take their garbage.

IIRC do we not have a lorraine that posts here on WS? hehehe

I personally think it's funny. Definitely not something I would do, but hey if someone wants to do the dirty work and just relay to us what they found, that's fine by me!

[respectfully snipped from DianeB above"]

lol methinks we posted at the same time.... ;)

I wonder if this woman might find herself with a tampering with evidence charge and an identity theft charge? Just plain dumb.

If Cindy And George haven't been charged with tampering with evidence by now I highly doubt this woman will!

too bad the media ratted her out maybe she could have found something.

OK, Lorraine - let's see 'em.

Take pictures of what you found and put 'em up online so we can all marvel over the Anthony trash.

I don't think throwing out the cards is that bad. I am a birthday card trasher myself, open the card, read it and throw it away. My mother used to make us save them as kids and when I finally went to move out, straight to the trash went those 19 years of cards. Unless it's a card for no occasion or if it has something super meaningful written inside, I think of them more as somebody fulfilling in their mind an obligation. Although, I've been blessed to have never having to recieve a condolence card, so I can't say for sure that I wouldn't save those. About the print outs about themselves, they probably pass around what we are all saying about them and laugh about how ridiculous we are.

"....She found an old pizza box, flowers, dozens of cards from people all over the country and media interview requests...."

just read the article [granted, is a *bit* over the top to go thru trash] but still, gosh - wonder if the cards were threatening or nice / well-wishing? If not why would you throw them away....? didn't they throw away toys / stuffed toys sent as gifts also last month?!

Yeah, wouldn't they want to save all those well-wishing cards for Caylee to read someday -- put them in scrapbooks to show how much everyone loved and was praying for her? Gosh, if someone didn't know better, it'd seem the family may feel there's no reason to keep them, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member