Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

If I were a female member of the McQueary family I would probably do something illegal just so I could go to the same jail Elizabeth is at. Just sayin'!

I have thought and thought about the Judge's decision. I feel he is backing EJ into a corner to make her behave or be committed. She is slowly learning who is boss and it ain't her. I believe she will talk real soon.

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...issing-arizona-boy,-baby-gabriel,-incompetent

Judge rules mother of missing Arizona boy, Baby Gabriel, incompetent

After the Friday hearing, Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, said he was disappointed with the judge's ruling.

"Very frustrating. It's been a long time now and this isn't about her. She's making everything about her but it's really about Gabriel who's still missing and we don't know where he is," said McQueary. "She thinks she's smarter than everybody else. I think that's kind of what she's going with right now. If she doesn't talk she thinks everything is just going to go away."

Boy, I just checked in to see what the ruling was. Now I wish I hadn't. :(

Recently, Logan McQueary gave an interview to Vinnie Politan. It was tough to listen to, but his voice was strong and what he said was that he believed Elizabeth killed Gabriel and that Texas was unlikely to charge her with murder with the evidence as it now stands.
I think the prosecutors believe the same, and are fighting hard to get EJ to trial. There is no tomorrow in San Antonio, for all sorts of reasons. This is it, as inadequate as it seems. They have sifted through all the evidence we have not seen or maybe even thought about. I think they have also considered EJ's handoff account and concluded she's lying. ( I tried to replicate her final story of 12/27/09 with a time/distance mapsite-Rand/McNally I think-and could not make it work.) Is there something more? Maybe, but it has to come from Elizabeth.

The prosecutors at the Rule 11 hearing have a combined 52 years of experience. I hope that when they get to the end of a long day that they can think of Gabriel and be inspired to get up and do it all over again. I am rooting for them. And for Logan and Gabe.

oh please, this brat knows darn well what she is doing, it's not like she's Andrea Yates who had a true mental problem.......

she's just afraid that she will be charged with murder and either be given the needle or life in Prison.

oh please, this brat knows darn well what she is doing, it's not like she's Andrea Yates who had a true mental problem.......

she's just afraid that she will be charged with murder and either be given the needle or life in Prison.

I posted on the latest news thread about this case. I had wondered what was going on with it.
She should be charged with murder. There has been numerous guilty verdicts handed down without a body. Oh, I hate to say that. Such a beautiful, precious baby boy.

I'm with you, iluvmua. She knows what she's doing, alright.

Thanks for the thread and info everybody.

I posted on the latest news thread about this case. I had wondered what was going on with it.
She should be charged with murder. There has been numerous guilty verdicts handed down without a body. Oh, I hate to say that. Such a beautiful, precious baby boy.

I'm with you, iluvmua. She knows what she's doing, alright.

Thanks for the thread and info everybody.

I am sure in Texas they could charge her with murder, because she was the last person to see a missing child. Also, the text confession that she killed Gabriel, with no eye witness or evidence she gave him away. Even that is endangering a child. I am disappointed and think they are negligent in not doing so :mad:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/102011/m4918348.pdf

9/30/2011 DEFENDANT INCOMPETENT - SUBMISSION ORDER FOR RESTORATION TREATMENT

THE COURT FINDS the Defendant is unable to assist counsel in Defendant's defense, and is therefore criminally incompetent pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-4510

THE COURT FURTHER FINDS that there is no clear and convincing evidence that the Defendant will not be restored to competency within 13 months pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-4510(C).

THE COURT FURTHER FINDS that the Defendant is incompetent to refuse treatment and should be subject to involuntary treatment pursuant to A.R.S. §§ 13-4511 and 13-4512(B).

THE COURT FURTHER FINDS that confinement is necessary for treatment and/or the Defendant is a threat to public safety.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED setting a Non Evidentiary Status Hearing on December 2, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. in this division. If the parties wish an evidentiary hearing, they are to contact the assigned Judge and request an evidentiary hearing.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED revoking previous custody/release orders. The Defendant shall be held without bond for Rule 11 purposes pending further order of the Court.

(There's more - these are just the highlights)

THE COURT FURTHER FINDS that the Defendant is incompetent to refuse treatment and should be subject to involuntary treatment pursuant to A.R.S. §§ 13-4511 and 13-4512(B).

I :heartbeat: this part of the order!

I :heartbeat: this part of the order!

Me too.
4_1_108.gif

Don't forget about the phone call she made to Logan stating she had killed Gabriel.

Does anybody know when she actually goes to trial for the Arizona charges?

I bet Texas is waiting until Arizona gets done with her before they charge her.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/112011/m4974930.pdf

MINUTE ENTRY 11/09/2011

This is the time set for Informal Conference.

Court and counsel discuss matters as stated on the record.

The Court has received a letter from the Defendant. The Court will provide a copy of the letter to Dr. Thomas Geen.

IT IS ORDERED the Clerk of Court shall permanently seal the letter, not to be opened without further order of the Court.

FILED: Letter (under seal)

The Court finds that a transcript of the testimony of Dorian Bond held on September 16, 2011 in the Evidentiary Hearing is a reasonable and necessary expense for the operation of the Court.

IT IS ORDERED cost of the preparation of the transcript of the testimony from the Evidentiary Hearing held on September 16, 2011 will be paid for by Maricopa County Superior Court.

IT IS ORDERED that the Court Reporter, Cindy Benner, shall prepare the above
requested transcript and file the transcript with this Court no later than November 21, 2011.

IT IS ORDERED affirming the next Informal Conference on December 2, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. in this division.

If this case does not qualify for 48 Hours Mystery then I don't know what does.

IMO, I really don't think Tammi or Jack really knows what happened to Gabriel.
I do however, think there was some sort of plan between Tammi & Elizabeth but once the plan fell through, IMO EJ decided to kill Gabriel.

If 48 Hours came calling, Would Tammi be able to talk on Camera? or is that against court orders?

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CriminalCourtCases/caseSearch.asp (CR2010-101760)

Looks like the Status Conference set for tomorrow at 8:30 am has been moved to 12/07/2011 at 8:30 am. The 12/2 date is still on the docket calendar (as well as the new date) but has been changed on the Judge's calendar as well as the High Profile Case info. I'll check for a motion later, and post whatever.

Two years this month peeps. Two years. There are no words.

https://twitter.com/courtpio

courtpio MC Superior Court
Elizabeth Johnson will have a competency hearing tomorrow at 8:30 am before Judge Paul McMurdie. No word on whether she will attend yet.
6 hours ago

http://twitter.com/patmcreynolds

PatMcReynolds Pat McReynolds
I will be tweeting from the courtroom for Elizabeth Johnson's status conf. at 8:30 am. Should get update on her mental state. #babygabriel
43 minutes ago

Hearing delayed til 9 am #babygabriel
6 minutes ago »

No testimony expected. Just discussion regarding Johnson's progress regarding mental status. #babygabriel
14 minutes ago »

Elizabeth Johnson just walked in, shackled, black and white striped jumpsuit. Hair in ponytail. #babygabriel
17 minutes ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back