Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

courtpio MC Superior Court
Elizabeth Johnson hearing: Judge meeting in chambers with counsel.
1 minute ago

Johnson hearing is underway
1 minute ago

Judge McMurdie says he received report that Johnson has been restored to competency.

PatMcReynolds Pat McReynolds
Hearing underway. Dr. Reports Johnson has now been restored. She is fit to stand trial.
2 minutes ago

JavierSotoTV Javier Soto
According to Dr. Elizabeth Johnson has been found competent to stand trial.
2 minutes ago

Public defender will represent Elizabeth Johnson. Dec 13 status conf is set
1 minute ago »

Johnson's attorneys are withdrawing from case.
2 minutes ago

Johnson's attys, Kratter and Raynack withdrawing. #babygabriel
2 minutes ago

Next court date for Elizabeth Johnson and new attorney will be 12/15/2011 at 8:30 am before Judge Paul McMurdie.

More delays....every time....now, the "new" atty. will have to get up to speed. Then, that atty. will quit and another brought in....etc., etc.

@ @vlga Atty client relationship broken
4 minutes ago

(think this tweet is a reply to someone who wanted to know why attys withdrew)

Thanks Saba for all the updates, I'm no where near my laptop but I have my handy dandy iPhone to follow along with. So just exactly how long can EJ continue to delay the trial with incompetency and attorney issues?

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Baby-Gabriels-mom-competent-but-lawyerless-135175808.html

Baby Gabriel's mom competent but lawyerless .

PHOENIX -- A doctor says the mother of the Tempe baby who has been missing nearly two years has been restored to competency, which clears the way for her to stand trial...

At this point, however, Johnson does not have a lawyer to represent her.

At the end of Wednesday's hearing, Johnson's lawyers asked to be removed from the case, saying the relationship with their client was "broken." Johnson agreed with her lawyers' assessment...

more with video at link-

Thanks Saba for all the updates, I'm no where near my laptop but I have my handy dandy iPhone to follow along with. So just exactly how long can EJ continue to delay the trial with incompetency and attorney issues?

No idea, but I really believe that the Rule 11 issues are not going to be revisited. EJ thinks she's competent. The shrinks agree. And so do I. It's unanimous!

http://www.kpho.com/story/16207085/mother-of-baby-gabriel-back-in-court

Mother of missing Baby Gabriel will stand trial
By Robert Curry - email
By Pat McReynolds - email
Submitted by Breann Bierman - email

PHOENIX (KPHO) - The mother charged in the disappearance of her son Gabriel Johnson will stand trial...

When the judge read the psychiatrist's diagnosis, stating that Johnson had been restored to competency, there was no argument from her attorneys...

CBS 5 learned moments later that her latest defense team, Daniel Raynak and Marcy Kratter, were withdrawing from the case. This is the third legal team to abandon the case. Kratter told CBS 5 that they simply and ethically had no choice...

Logan McQueary, Gabriel's father, told CBS 5 he moved out of state so he could once again be anonymous. He has maintained all along that Johnson is not crazy and needs to be punished for whatever she has done to his baby boy.

more at link

No idea, but I really believe that the Rule 11 issues are not going to be revisited. EJ thinks she's competent. The shrinks agree. And so do I. It's unanimous!

Ditto...

Thank you for covering baby Gabe saba, two years of wasted time and broken hearts. I hope she never walks free again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back