FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been explained why Mr. Martin was hundreds of miles from home on a school night?

He was suspended from school for tardiness so he was visiting his father and fathers girlfriend.

Hadn't paid attention to this before, but where are the videos?

08-Trayvon-Martin-pg-horizontal.jpg

He was suspended from school for being tardy.

Stupid school! Why suspend kids, why not make them stay later to make up the time. Our schools suspend left and right, my grandson sure knew how to work the system when he didn't want to go to school!

WOW! Good catch! Can you imagine if anything was caught on tape? Oh no, what if they never checked the tapes and they've been taped over? Oh gosh. I hope at least they checked them to see if anything was visible?

I'm kind of tired and stuff but I find it interesting and mildly disturbing that you refer to Zimmerman as Zimmerman and TM as "this Martin man."

Why is that? Just curious.

You were not the only one to notice that, so you must not be that tired...or perhaps we're both too tired;)

I want to know who called 911 from his phone on March 2nd? We know Trayvon didn't? Really weird! We need cell phone pings!
I'll add to this:

911 was called 3/2 @ 12:45

THEN - it shows an incoming call on 3/2 @ 12:47
and another incoming 3/2 @ 12:49 - and from what I could see both incoming calls came from the same number.

Trayvon was killed on Sunday night 2/26

3/2 is the following Friday.

Curiouser and curiouser............................

JMHO

Funny, I was just about to post how virtually everyone is/was referring to Martin as TRAYVON, and Zimmerman just as ZIMMERMAN.

I'm kind of tired and stuff but I find it interesting and mildly disturbing that you refer to Zimmerman as Zimmerman and TM as "this Martin man."

Why is that? Just curious.

I'll add to this:

and another incoming 3/2 @ 12:49 - and from what I could see both incoming calls came from the same number.

JMHO

Very!

I suppose it's from years of security work? It's not exactly how I'd write it officially in a report. If that was the case I'd be using names more specifically such as Mr. Zimmerman and Mr. Martin. The reason being is to keep an objective approach to an investigation.

I apologize if I am being dense, but I don't get it. Why would years of security work influence you to that wording for one person involved in the incident and not the other? Especially if you wouldn't write it officially that way in a report to try to keep an objective approach to an investigation?

Sadly it's probably inconsequential... Yes worthy of taking a look at but they probably didn't capture anything. The incident may have happened in an area not covered by cameras which is very often the case with such devices. Or worse yet they've been broken and not repaired because someone usually thinks the cost of repair isn't worth it.

Funny, I was just about to post how virtually everyone is/was referring to Martin as TRAYVON, and Zimmerman just as ZIMMERMAN.

I've heard and used the name George so much in the past four years that I am sick of hearing the name George. It brings back bad memories. Refering to George as Zimmerman is a personal choice because I just don't like the name?

Sorry to anyone named George.

Where is this info about Martin's phone recieving and making calls coming from?

I'll add to this:

JMHO

I can understand and sympathize with the public's concerns regarding this incident. I too am thankful it's at last getting the focus it deserves... Maybe now we will began to hear some reasonable answers instead of Media/Public rhetoric. There has been a lot of rhetoric and hearsay being taken as fact and the truth is there is very few facts that have been released to the public.

Now I know this might cause some discomfort to others but I'm not convinced that Zimmerman is guilty of anything? I'm not saying he's innocent either for I have lots of questions left unanswered. But like most of you I too want to see justice and if the facts do support a case of murder then Zimmerman needs to be charged as such. However, if it turns out this Martin man did in fact attack Zimmerman then self-defense was a justifiable action.

I think the entire situation is in some very muddy waters legally speaking. You've got some overlapping laws that seem to make a clear determination not so simple.

With all due respect, Trayvon is not a man. He is a child, he turned 17 years old 2 weeks ago.

There weren't any riots. Everything has been very peaceful so Sharpton didn't cause any riots. As far as I know he's not representing the family, they have attorneys who have also been their only official spokespeople. Is there a link that says Sharpton is running things? I'm not Sharpton fan but I don't think saying we're going to act dignified is secret code for violence or something else.

I listened to the 911 call many times, my opinion hasn't changed one iota. As a matter of fact it just seals my opinion more and more.

JMHO

Why did he ask to collect money?IIRC He donated 2500.00 and Judge Mathis donated 10,000.The people showing up are not being paid,parks are free why the need for donates? I can see for the funeral cost but he said The Cause.

I'll add to this:

JMHO

Are you looking at a photo from a different site? I can only see 3 entries. I didn't know there was an image that showed more of the call logs.

Why did he ask to collect money?IIRC He donated 2500.00 and Judge Mathis donated 10,000.The people showing up are not being paid,parks are free why the need for donates? I can see for the funeral cost but he said The Cause.

It's for Trayvon's parents so they can continue to travel and do what they need to do to make sure they get justice for their son. It's not cheap to travel like that and it doesn't appear that they are selling pictures of their son to make a profit (Casey, Cindy, etc...).

I apologize if I am being dense, but I don't get it. Why would years of security work influence you to that wording for one person involved in the incident and not the other? Especially if you wouldn't write it officially that way in a report to try to keep an objective approach to an investigation?

I suppose it's natural to revert back to training when I'm looking at something in an investigative manner, so as to keep an objective view and not cloud the investigation with emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny