FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted earlier about my hinkey meter being way up. However someone else posted how she possibly could have wandered off.

Thinking back, I sleep walked when I was about five and my mother did find me outside one time. I wonder why that's not a consideration and an amber alert is. Are authorities searching the area?

Then again, sleepwalkers wake up eventually and she couldn't have gone far. Oh my...

I wonder where the real mom is too.

I thought this too, but usually parents notice sleepwalking and take precautions - my brother sleepwalked and we'd have baby gates on top of the stairs and in the kitchen doorway just to jar him to wake him up if he made it that far.

The girlfriend, Misty Croslin is only 19 years old!

I seen that on her myspace. It says she has not logged in since 9/11/2008 at which time she had a single status. So I take it her and Daddy are less than a 6 month item.
this is not looking good for little Haleigh. JMO but i'm thinking maybe haleigh was getting to much of Daddy's attention, and little miss 19 yr old live in was jealous. I so hope my opinion is wrong and this child is found safe.:confused:

There is a 2yr old child in the house as well, any idea who she/he belongs too?

Something is off. There are 26 (uuughhhhh) sex offenders in the area. My God, what is the world coming to???
I feel as many of you, the girlfriend seems to be, um, I cant put my finger on it.

There is a 2yr old child in the house as well, any idea who she/he belongs too?

In one article is said she was a sibling. I'm doubting it's the girlfriend and father's child since on 9/11/08 the girfriend had a myspace status of single and it looks like she just started her myspace at that time (no friend except Tom). I would assume from that article the 2 yr old has the same parents as Haleigh.

Here is the myspace page hope it is okay to post it:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

there's not much on the myspace. I couldn't find one for the Dad.

Completely freaking out over here. What the h### is going on in this world???

My heart can't take another break for these innocent children who have done NOTHING but trust adults for safety and security.

I feel so helpless, I want to protect every child that is in danger. We need stricter laws, we need harsher and longer sentences for people who commit crimes against children.

I posted earlier about my hinkey meter being way up. However someone else posted how she possibly could have wandered off.

Thinking back, I sleep walked when I was about five and my mother did find me outside one time. I wonder why that's not a consideration and an amber alert is. Are authorities searching the area?

Then again, sleepwalkers wake up eventually and she couldn't have gone far. Oh my...

I wonder where the real mom is too.

In one of the newscast that i saw it said her mother lived in Georgia and had traveled to the area.

I just read this: Channel 4 learned that a 2-year-old sleeping in the same bedroom as Haleigh and a 17-year-old cousin Monday night. They are both safe and detectives said the teenager had no information about what happened to Haleigh.

Haleigh's mother, who lives in south Georgia, went to Satsuma on Tuesday and was cooperating in the search.

ok, now there is a 2yr old sleeping in the same room and a 17yr old cousin sleeping in the same room??????????????????

I would like to know if this cousin is male or female, lets also keep in mind the g/friend is only 19 closer to this cousins age

ok, now there is a 2yr old sleeping in the same room and a 17yr old cousin sleeping in the same room??????????????????

whaaaaaat? male or female cousin? Sorry everyone, makes a big difference to me. I have never had a teenager male babysitter, never will. I know there's many amazing young men out there, please don't fault me.

None of this looks like a happy ending for this poor child.

I just have a very bad feeling about this whole situation.
We are supposed to love and protect our children...and others' children.
Why does this seem to go wrong so often? :confused:

I would like to know if this cousin is male or female, lets also keep in mind the g/friend is only 19 closer to this cousins age

I would like to know that as well. I just do not understand people?! I just don't get it! :furious:

I hope they check the cousin out, male or female.

I know it's easier to think a male capable of hurting a child, but from personal experience, let me just say, women can molest and rape children too. I would bet it's reported far less often too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl