FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to start a new thread. So everyone get ready to bring your links and info over. BRB!

Just got back on this thread to see the news articles. I have been listening to HLN.

When the stories are so conflicting from the very beginning, a red flag goes up for me. Also, the Dad has threatened to kill whoever 'stole' his daughter. He doth protest too much, IMO. I think that they do know what happened to Haleigh. JMO. I know when the 911 call was made, but to me it doesn't mean that this was indeed the time Haleigh disappeared. I am just too suspicious.

I am looking forward to this press conference. Maybe there will be more information or something new. Too many conflicting details here. I pray that Haleigh will be found safe and sound, but it isn't looking too good, IMO.

(And PLEASE no GA or KFN !!!!)

I so agree & I will be just over the edge if KFN shows up! Leave it to groups who really go out & search vs hawking tshirts.

ok, i'm not sticking up for the g/f ( or maybe I am) but she is a 17 yr old teenager, not a mother, when I was 17, a parade could have gone through my bedroom and it would not have woken me up. Now that I have children, the drop of a pin would wake me up. IMO

That's exactly what I mean. And besides, who knows how long the child had been missing. It's a l-o-n-g time between 10 pm when they went to bed and 3 am when it was discovered she was missing.

I haven't seen the GF interview either...Is there one? Someone mentioned a bio-mom interview...haven't seen that one yet either. Anyone have links handy? I have chocolate!
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted

You can keep the chocolate :) I just worked out and if I even look at sweets they jump on my a$$ LOL..

This is just my take on this story so far...but I would look closer at the girlfriend, her friends, and her background. What if she had had people over while hubby was at work on other occasions and they were not people she thought they were??? (ie, they met the child, knew the house, and knew when she was alone)

I also agree with the grandfather ~snip~ "If (you're) in your bed with your child, and you get up to go use the bathroom, is there enough time for somebody to come in your house and snatch your child out of bed and disappear without you getting back to the bed in time? No," grandfather Donny Sheffield said.~snip~ http://www.wesh.com/news/18681356/detail.html

In keeping with that, could the girlfriend have had someone over earlier in the evening and they were hiding inside the house? Just a thought. Either that or they left the house, propped open the door to be able to get back in easily... Just thoughts of course peeps

I also believe the Dad, but I don't think a 17 yr old girl who is living with a 24 yr old man should be dismissed as "just a kid". Even if she had nothing to do with this she isn't just a kid.
I could be wrong, and if so I will be the first to admit it.
I have had experience with one 17 yo that was already a mother. She had no patience for her own child much less another child. She was a screamer and she was hateful. I'm not saying anything about the 17 yo girlfriend in this case; only that being 17 yo does not mean she wasn't abusive.

I so agree & I will be just over the edge if KFN shows up! Leave it to groups who really go out & search vs hawking tshirts.

LeLe1953! I am afraid KFN is already there, my friend.

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member