FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

I remember hearing somewhere that this restaurant is Juvia, in Miami Beach. Jeff says this is only a couple of weeks after the murder, Wendi says it’s about a month. So, this is certainly even more evidence that Wendi might possibly be lying when she says, or seems to imply, that she went to Coral Springs and lived there with her parents after the murder.
PS Charlie said 2 weeks also, right?
So CA and JL saw two weeks.
Why would WA say one month?

PS Charlie said 2 weeks also, right?
So CA and JL saw two weeks.
Why would WA say one month?

Because she needs to be the center of attention, and the biggest victim in the room. To invent her narrative of the moment and add melodrama, she fabricates the details to suit the audience at that moment. Pure performance art.

"Oh waiter, I'd like a martini, please." Hold the olive, I can't eat a thing." Doe eyes, head tilt. Trying not to let the smile show. Feeding only on duper's delight.

Insufferable.

What is going on with Charles Adelson’s prison life?

Charles Adelson is placed on “Close Custody”, a severe level in between work camp “Medium Custody” and death row “Maximum Custody.” It means he should be within an armed perimeter and/or under watch of armed guards.

Charles Adelson is under “Administrative confinement” regime. It means he is in a cell by himself, with limited recreation time and no regular visitation rights.

To be placed in “Close Custody”, he must have displayed some behavior perceived as dangerous to others. To be under“Administrative confinement” regime, some danger to his person (e.g. threat from other inmates) must have been detected. In sum, IMHO, the 48 year old maestro might has been involved in a recent prison fight.

The wheel of whole justice for Dan Markel is still turning, albeit at slow pace.

Charles Adelson’s appeal has been delayed for the second time due to the slow transcribing of court proceedings. New evidence such as cell phone data against Donna Adelson, and possibly against other potential co-conspitarors who remain free, continue to pile in the “discovery” as recently as yesterday 3/19/2024.

Attachments

• Close custody, Admin confinement.png
    Close custody, Admin confinement.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Close custody.png.png
    Close custody.png.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 54
Charles Adelson’s appeal has been delayed for the second time due to the slow transcribing of court proceedings. New evidence such as cell phone data against Donna Adelson, and possibly against other potential co-conspitarors who remain free, continue to pile in the “discovery” as recently as yesterday 3/19/2024.
That's good news that they're still pulling in new evidence. Very encouraging. DA and HA really did mess up by trying to flee the country. They could have fled the country in a way that wouldn't incriminate them i.e return tickets to the Bahamas for a nice "holiday" and then once there jumped on a ship to Vietnam or something. Ever since they began plotting DM's murder they've had this assumption that they are one step ahead of the law, couldn't be further from the truth.

That's good news that they're still pulling in new evidence. Very encouraging. DA and HA really did mess up by trying to flee the country. They could have fled the country in a way that wouldn't incriminate them i.e return tickets to the Bahamas for a nice "holiday" and then once there jumped on a ship to Vietnam or something. Ever since they began plotting DM's murder they've had this assumption that they are one step ahead of the law, couldn't be further from the truth.
Yes, they did mess up, but not merely by trying to feel, not exactly.
What got them in trouble seems to me to have been their big mouths. Sadly, it appears to me that had they not called that friend of Charlie’s, and had he not then told the police about their plans, they might have gotten away with it. I don’t think they, or the airports/passenger lists/reservations systems were being monitored as closely or as effectively as they could have been. I don’t think it mattered at all that they were so sloppy as to buy a one way ticket. Nobody seems to have been checking. At least that’s how it looks to me. The arrest warrant says essentially that the cops had to scramble to get a plan in place because they were informed only that morning that they had booked a flight leaving at 8pm.

Very encouraging indeed. I've followed this case from the beginning but have rarely commented. Just my opinion but I think that HA is up to his neck in this disgusting plot. When Charlie was telling Katie that they hadn't told Dad yet about the bump yet as he'd flip his lid, I don't think it was because the plot was going to be a very nasty surprise to him and he'd shout "What on earth have you done?" More likely they knew he would lose his temper shouting "how in the world did you two bumbling idiots make such a mess of this and cause us all to be so badly exposed?!" The one way tickets are just another example of the sheer arrogance of this crew thinking that the authorities are too dozy to connect the dots.
JMO
Edited to add JMO

Last edited:
Very encouraging indeed. I've followed this case from the beginning but have rarely commented. Just my opinion but I think that HA is up to his neck in this disgusting plot. When Charlie was telling Katie that they hadn't told Dad yet about the bump yet as he'd flip his lid, I don't think it was because the plot was going to be a very nasty surprise to him and he'd shout "What on earth have you done?" More likely they knew he would lose his temper shouting "how in the world did you two bumbling idiots make such a mess of this and cause us all to be so badly exposed?!" The one way tickets are just another example of the sheer arrogance of this crew thinking that the authorities are too dozy to connect the dots.
JMO
Edited to add JMO

I can't get my head around HA. He seemed so pathetic and dependant on DA when she was arrested, so meek and mild. What was his involvement in this? I think he was not involved in the planning of DM's murder, but he was aware of it. I think DA and CA kept WA and HA out of the loop as much as possible. Not to protect them, more of an ego thing. This is our little project that we are managing and if you're lucky we may provide you with some updates, but aren't we so smart for engineering such a clever plot.

I think HA lacks a backbone. The Ponzi scheme he got caught up in broke him, DA took charge and from that moment on he was like her 4th child. He might be a dental surgeon and be book smart, but other than that he's a bumbling idiot. He was told one day that DM was going to be executed and just nodded his stupid head, too cowardly to object.

I can't get my head around HA. He seemed so pathetic and dependant on DA when she was arrested, so meek and mild. What was his involvement in this? I think he was not involved in the planning of DM's murder, but he was aware of it. I think DA and CA kept WA and HA out of the loop as much as possible. Not to protect them, more of an ego thing. This is our little project that we are managing and if you're lucky we may provide you with some updates, but aren't we so smart for engineering such a clever plot.

I think HA lacks a backbone. The Ponzi scheme he got caught up in broke him, DA took charge and from that moment on he was like her 4th child. He might be a dental surgeon and be book smart, but other than that he's a bumbling idiot. He was told one day that DM was going to be executed and just nodded his stupid head, too cowardly to object.
Agreed, except they do say in one of the calls that HA “flies off the handle.” So while I believe he may have left the planning to them, and they may have kept him out of the loop at the beginning, in my opinion he might not be the mild-mannered doddering/henpecked husband he appears to be. In my opinion Donna may have called the shots, but Harvey had the last word.

Agreed, except they do say in one of the calls that HA “flies off the handle.” So while I believe he may have left the planning to them, and they may have kept him out of the loop at the beginning, in my opinion he might not be the mild-mannered doddering/henpecked husband he appears to be. In my opinion Donna may have called the shots, but Harvey had the last word.
You think the hit was his birthday present, but not a surprise gift?

Surprise or not, it was a gift that keeps on giving.

Yeah I agree. He also threatened a family friend with violence, was it someone who disagreed with CA? So definitely an enigmatic character.

Maybe his method is passive-aggressive?

I don’t remember hearing this. When was this information shared?
Somewhere I remember hearing some story about how Charlie did poorly in dental school and accused a teacher, who had been a friend of Harvey’s, of sexually harassing him. I recall that part of that story may have involved Harvey threatening and/or physically fighting or intimidating this man, his (now former) friend. Does anyone else remember this? I believe someone gave a statement to the cops about it, and it may exist somewhere.

Somewhere I remember hearing some story about how Charlie did poorly in dental school and accused a teacher, who had been a friend of Harvey’s, of sexually harassing him. I recall that part of that story may have involved Harvey threatening and/or physically fighting or intimidating this man, his (now former) friend. Does anyone else remember this? I believe someone gave a statement to the cops about it, and it may exist somewhere.
Yes it was on STS. The guy who HA threatened had spoken out about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back