Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree, just another possibility and about what? Madi refusing? There are so many pieces to this. What stands out is the silence of Jenn, given what she knows now. Did Jenn ever attend any private services for Maddi?
If she attended any private services we would not know because they would be private. But I think there have been a handful of public memorials/vigils for her and I don't remember if she was in attendance at those.

If she attended any private services we would not know because they would be private. But I think there have been a handful of public memorials/vigils for her and I don't remember if she was in attendance at those.
True, but sometimes word gets out after the fact. She couldnt use fear of public anything for not attending a private service.

Few observable situations:

-JS never stood at the podium with LE holding Maddie’s picture, pleading for any information
-JS never held Maddie’s picture, genuinely pleading with the public in her two lengthy interviews
-lied in those interviews
-SHE comforted HIM
-sat at home the first night waiting for a child to come back who doesn’t know her own address
-LE never had the family with them during pressers
-LE never attempted use verbiage to clear her name (one could argue they fueled the rumor flames)
-no statement from her side of the family (until I believe yesterday from her sister)

While many things don’t add up, some do hidden in plain sight.

I don't think it's standard for reporters to play hardball with the parents of missing children, which is what SS and JS were at the time of the taped interviews.
Yeah, I agree playing hardball in these situations isn't a good idea, but they don't have to get answers to delicate questions in a mean way. They could do it in a niceball way. lol Seriously though... I was watching Ashley Banfield on newsnationnow (Noah Presgrove case) and she was very nicely prodding the family of the deceased to get them to talking. And the things she was saying about the deceased were pretty gruesome so I think getting answers to important Q's could be done.

I'd think it would be good reporting to have been one of the first to interview family (not knowing at the time one or more was involved in the death) and get those answers out in the light. You don't have to grill them in order to get answers. It can be done in a polite way coming across like you're caring. All MOO

Agree. Manipulative people have narrative damage control skill set mastered.
They know how important it is to bend perceptions during the initial story development of trouble since their earliest school days.
MOO they discovered that people really can't tell when they lie and that the people they spend time with think they are friends, and those "friends" will listen to their reasons and will lie to help them.
Interesting. So even if a mother woke up and saw her daughter, dead in her house, her boy friend can talk his way out of her calling the police.

Few observable situations:

-JS never stood at the podium with LE holding Maddie’s picture, pleading for any information
-JS never held Maddie’s picture, genuinely pleading with the public in her two lengthy interviews
-lied in those interviews
-SHE comforted HIM
-sat at home the first night waiting for a child to come back who doesn’t know her own address
-LE never had the family with them during pressers
-LE never attempted use verbiage to clear her name (one could argue they fueled the rumor flames)
-no statement from her side of the family (until I believe yesterday from her sister)

While many things don’t add up, some do hidden in plain sight.
Like they say, “actions speak louder than words”.

Interesting. So even if a mother woke up and saw her daughter, dead in her house, her boy friend can talk his way out of her calling the police.
Agree.
MOO If she saw that and didn't

1) try to kill JS and
2) call 911

Then she was either complicit all along or she listened to some garbage about needing to cover up for some "reason" and she is a full on accessory.

Yeah, I agree playing hardball in these situations isn't a good idea, but they don't have to get answers to delicate questions in a mean way. They could do it in a niceball way. lol Seriously though... I was watching Ashley Banfield on newsnationnow (Noah Presgrove case) and she was very nicely prodding the family of the deceased to get them to talking. And the things she was saying about the deceased were pretty gruesome so I think getting answers to important Q's could be done.

I'd think it would be good reporting to have been one of the first to interview family (not knowing at the time one or more was involved in the death) and get those answers out in the light. You don't have to grill them in order to get answers. It can be done in a polite way coming across like you're caring. All MOO
Jim Smyth comes to mind.

Some people make it seem like JS was just an innocent victim of SS and a bumbling idiot of life in general. I think that is the furthest thing from the true story. Look at her excellent communication skills. She attested to numerous lies in the police report, including observing her daughter at 08:00 hours when she was already dead. She spoke clearly and calmly during her two interviews when she was saying "we" instead of "he". IMO Jennifer Soto was not being coerced into saying anything that she did not choose to say. The question is why, not if. MOO.

Last edited:
I don't disagree, just another possibility and about what? Madi refusing? There are so many pieces to this. What stands out is the silence of Jenn, given what she knows now. Did Jenn ever attend any private services for Maddi?
so many possibilities and theories as to all of those missing pieces I agree :) yes, her silence. not knowing where all three of them were after the party is the first big blank, going into the evening and into the morning. and now, seeing the murder charge has included the 27th is another head scratcher.

I havent read anything about her being present for her daughter's services or vigils. her silence does stand out, glaringly.

Video also has a judge saying that she thinks the case is open because they’re looking closely at mom.

A defense attorney says that he believes mom has lawyered up.
How long do you think till the defense submits the request for discovery.
We will literally need seatbelts on this thread when that happens.

What investigative reporter is this, what sources, and how would this reporter get access to them?

Big if true.
Its Shannon Butler, from WFTV shes also the one who just interviewed with Maddi's dad. IDK, but I like her, she is really good IMO. Very connected, and always on court TV.

Last edited:

"He said that his stepfather was very mean to her": Friends remember Madeline Soto, murdered and abandoned in a wooded area

Near Hunter's Creek High School, the community gathered for a honorary mass for Madeline Soto, a missing teenager who was found dead on Friday in a wooded area. Her best friend describes her as a happy young woman "shone like a star. "In 2022 he said that his stepfather was very bad with her," says Joseph Andrade, the youngest's best friend
Says it all. Poor Maddie. What ever justice awaits SS it's nowhere near enough. This lovely young girl lost her life after suffering 5 years of the most heinous abuse from the age of 8! Death penalty is over in minutes. That young girl suffered for years. I can only hope there is an afterlife and he's held accountable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley