Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What investigative reporter is this, what sources, and how would this reporter get access to them?

Big if true.
This reporter is VERY connected, has been in the area for over 20 years, and considered a trusted source in the community.
It could also be a leak on purpose.
Tickle the wire sort of thing.

What investigative reporter is this, what sources, and how would this reporter get access to them?

Big if true.
Vinny did mention her name.

Likely police sources speaking off the record. I’ve been saying that I believe Maddie had been dead for hours, because of this early morning activity that occurred well before it should have.

A few things gave me this impression:

The trash dump that occurred well before SS would have had to have taken Maddie to school, and them somehow knowing Maddie was dead prior to the video at 8:19.

The sheriff saying that Stephan moved her body in the early morning hours. I take that language to mean earlier than the trash video.

I think she was carried to the car under the cover of darkness.

Suicide attempts in young girls, especially would probably be a "warning cry" initially, and we heard nothing about this--lots about "ADHD, etc. JMO but I strongly doubt MS took her own life. I think there would be more evidence suggesting she was considering it, more outward evidence and if she had been self harming, I think where bruises possibly by SS were mentioned by another poster, we might have seen self inflicted injuries on her arms, as an example. (I'm trying not to trigger anyone, and yes I am aware that behavior can occur on legs as well.)

Suicide is not impossible, but I think murder is much, much, much more likely. LE just needs to know what happened, and who was involved. There are many reasons that might not be clear yet, and as they have all said, SS isn't going anywhere. He's the one who had all of the horrible stuff on his phone, and he is the one who was driving around with her body in his car, so he 100% is guilty of plenty of horrific crimes.
I have struggled with suicidal ideation since around the same age as MS, a lot of the time it starts with self-harming behaviours. SS was allegedly assaulting her and she could have struggled with suicidal ideation because of the abuse. IMO SS's behaviour after the crime was committed is very telling. LE withholds information sometimes to ensure integrity in the case and ultimately a conviction.

The trash dump that occurred well before SS would have had to have taken Maddie to school, and them somehow knowing Maddie was dead prior to the video at 8:19.
Shannon Butler also reported in a court TV episode very early on ( I posted but can repost) that Madi was also partially visible in the car at the garbage site at 7:35, but they could not definitively say she was deceased because of the limited visibility.

I have struggled with suicidal ideation since around the same age as MS, a lot of the time it starts with self-harming behaviours. SS was allegedly assaulting her and she could have struggled with suicidal ideation because of the abuse. IMO SS's behaviour after the crime was committed is very telling. LE withholds information sometimes to ensure integrity in the case and ultimately a conviction.
A suicide and cover up. Don't think so. Or is it was she was driven to it by an adult, AKA murder.

Agree.
MOO If she saw that and didn't

1) try to kill JS and
2) call 911

Then she was either complicit all along or she listened to some garbage about needing to cover up for some "reason" and she is a full on accessory.
Yes on this! And it leads to wonder, if perhaps the mother was more reliant on SS for some sort of relationship validation, than MS was on either of them for their ‘parenting’ abilities? So very sad contemplating the possible dynamics in which this young sweet child lived. MOO

Do we know if that scenario would still fall under premeditation and 1st degree charge?

Last edited:
Am I misunderstanding that the reporter states the party was held at Maddie’s home?
But then Hughes alludes the part was somewhere else ,which I always understood that to be the case).
My interpretation is that after the party, there was a small gathering back at Jennifer’s home. Strange why JS never mentioned this.

Watch this.

You know, as I rewatch the snippets of JS’s interviews, the more I think I was wrong in thinking that SS was trying to intimidate her in the first video.
Now, it looks to me more as they’re a team and they’re both making sure they remember what is supposed to be said to keep the story straight.
I know a lot has been discussed about him hovering and cracking knuckles. Now i think he was cracking them from anxiety (like her knee bounce). Anxiety that the story is told correctly.

My interpretation is that after the party, there was a small gathering back at Jennifer’s home. Strange why JS never mentioned this.
Interesting. So that would make the information who drove her home from the party not as relevant.
Unless… he drove her back home and during that drive possible argument happened (maybe Maddie threatens to tell or tells him to stop or she’ll run away)…you can fill in the rest.

Either that or Maddie was driven home by these other people and SS did not attend the party, but was at the house with JS when Maddie came home from the party.
I’m not sure who JSwas referring to when she said Maddie “showed them” her gifts.

You know, as I rewatch the snippets of JS’s interviews, the more I think I was wrong in thinking that SS was trying to intimidate her in the first video.
Now, it looks to me more as they’re a team and they’re both making sure they remember what is supposed to be said to keep the story straight.
I know a lot has been discussed about him hovering and cracking knuckles. Now i think he was cracking them from anxiety (like her knee bounce). Anxiety that the story is told correctly.
I know intimidation can happen, but if My daughter was missing or dead, no chance on the planet I could be intimidated. all bets would be off. Unless I was protecting myself for some reason. I have been trying to figure out what that could be. Ive mentioned before, why lie? what did she have to lose in telling the truth or what did she have to gain by lying ?

Am I misunderstanding that the reporter states the party was held at Maddie’s home?
But then Hughes alludes the part was somewhere else ,which I always understood that to be the case).
her wording is confusing me too because JS was not at the party. are they still in the party house and JS came after and some family members came back to JS's home?

she said sources told her there were 'multiple people inside that house on sunday nite, we are talking about sunday nite right after MS's birthday party'. all of that video and pics of her bd party...there were multiple people inside that home...we know Madeline was there, JS, SS were there...but there were a couple of other family members there. which they had to go back and interview.'

and then this: SS making the statement about her turning 13 and having her birthday party "she was happy WE WERE ALL TOGETHER HERE"

interesting to know for sure when the party ended and when they were all inside the Soto residence. and if I am interpreting the reporting correctly....family members were at the Soto residence AFTER the party????

Vinnie says "This brings us back to the question, what about mom? what is she thinking ( now that he has been charged), could she possibly be thinking he is wrongfully accused?" "they charged him b/c the videos are on his phone... "
I hope not Vinni b/c that would be like watching the Titanic and thinking it didn't sink.

Last edited:
Yes on this! And it leads to wonder, if perhaps the mother was more reliant on SS for some sort of relationship validation, than MS was on either of them for their ‘parenting’ abilities? So very sad contemplating the possible dynamics in which this young sweet child lived. MOO
She had no allies. It is terrible.

Either that or Maddie was driven home by these other people and SS did not attend the party, but was at the house with JS when Maddie came home from the party.
I’m not sure who JSwas referring to when she said Maddie “showed them” her gifts.
You almost have to dissect what wasn’t said by JS before you start with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley