FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they back tracked? I am trying to get a sense of where she may be held or at given the hummer was spotted at 4pm at 436 Semoran, and it takes about 25 minutes to arrive to the mall area at Conroy, but the ping is past the mall over to Jesse Blacks saloon at 333 E Oak ridge ave. Could she be in the area of the saloon, but the perps took the Hummer to the mall area trying to throw off LE. I spotted a area around the corner of E Oak ridge, on 527. There are trailers all parked by the RR tracks south of the Saloon. I also googled the saloon and it is noted "closed". I wonder how many vacant buildings and closed stores in the area. Anyone know what kind of area it is as a community for crime. People tend to hide things in places they are familiar.

Here's a map showing 2 different ways to get to S Semoran and Aloma Ave. Why would they take her to the Oakridge area when the Airport is right up the street from the EX. There's still a lot of pasture land out his way and around the Airport.

The Oakridge Rd area is not good at all. I don't like to go over there at all. I'm thinking this is not a car jacking and she knew who took her. Walmart is across the street form the EX. Personally I don't think the area where the EX lives is all that bad, that's one reason I have a hard time believing it was a car jacking. We just moved from that area in April.

ETA The Map Should Say South Semoran and Aloma Ave. Sorry

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-11-20 at 4.09.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-11-20 at 4.09.17 PM.png
    383.4 KB · Views: 16
I'm telling you, we are on the right path. Just ease off the perp, all is good, don't upset him and Bam he's busted. He will slip up. In the meantime where is Michelle?

NO CARJACKER is going to send a text message. Please like they have time for that one.

I agree with every point you make, katydid. I stated way early on that the mother would have made sure she was home for her son's arrival from school. In fact, apparently it was so unusual for her NOT to be home that the 11 y/o called his grandmother to alert her, and she in turn soon after alerted the police. Michelle would not have thought, oh I don't want to go home, I think I'll go shopping instead. Too bad my 11 y/o is home alone. Ridiculous!

Also I agree with your observations about the communication with her brother. Especially because Michelle supposedly left her son unattended, she would want to know if everything was OK at home. She would have had a conversation with her brother, small though it might be--she would not have given a one-word response.

Carjacking is totally out of the realm of possibilities for me. Someone on here made an excellent point, and at the moment I can't recall who (sorry!), that carjackers are after the CAR. They push the driver out of the vehicle and take--guess what?--the CAR. It's all about the CAR. Suddenly we have a murdering/hijacking car thief? What happened to that person's interest in the CAR? Seriously doubt carjacking.

Done with the rant! Honest.:crazy: Your post was absolutely spot-on, katydid. Bravo.

BBM

Yes, they would only want the car and if they did kill her, she would have been found already at the side of the road somewhere. Stranger abductions usually end up with the victims being found in the immediate area. imoo

But someone has apparently hidden her better than that.

Police say Parker has violent history with her ex-boyfriend Dale Smith, the father of her twins. However, police do not consider Smith a suspect. Parker also has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship. Police say her son came home from school at around 3:30 p.m. Thursday and his mother wasn't home so he contacted his grandmother, who alerted police.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1e5rLrXJq
==========================================================

The bolded portion above is what makes me suspicious of the ex and makes me disbelieve the car-jacking story.

The 11 yr old son comes home and 3:30 and apparently expected his mom to be home.
So why would she drop off her twins at 2:30, and then go to a mall nearly 30 minutes away, if her 11 yr old was at home alone waiting for her?

I think that this shows that the story the ex is telling is a lie. I think he may have had some help, in ditching the body, the evidence and the hummer that afternoon.

A car jacker would not bother to reply to a text on her phone. The only reason that I see that anyone would do that would be to deflect people away from her last destination---her ex's house.

If my brother texted me and said " where are you?" I would not probably answer with the name of the town. I would say " Shopping---WHY?' I would wonder why he was asking and would want to know if everything was ok.

Igt is interesting that even though she answered his text, they still called 911 to report her missing. That tells me that he did not believe that wss her texting him back. imoo

The link is not working. :(

The link is not working. :(

Police say Parker has violent history with her ex-boyfriend, Dale Smith, the father of their twins. However, police do not consider Smith a suspect. Parker also has an 11-year-old son from a previous relationship. Police say her son came home from school at around 3:30 p.m. Thursday and his mother wasn't home, so he contacted his grandmother, who alerted police.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/111811-police-looking-for-missing-woman

I guess it is a matter of percentages. How often is a grown woman carjacked in broad daylight at the grocery store, in comparison to how often a woman goes missing from an ex's home when they have custody issues to work out.

I understand your point, I'm just trying to pinpoint if there "supposedly" was a specific place she told him she was going shopping or was it a general statement? It helps to look at all possibilities. I'm still stumped by what he would have done with the twins and getting back to his place if he dumped the Hummer.

I understand your point, I'm just trying to pinpoint if there "supposedly" was a specific place she told him she was going shopping or was it a general statement? It helps to look at all possibilities. I'm still stumped by what he would have done with the twins and getting back to his place if he dumped the Hummer.

Hubby thinks ex didn't do it but may have hired someone.

I think he could have put a tape on the tv and given them some cookies and milk and then locked them in the house until he returned. Or they could have gone down for a nap, and then he went into action.

Possible scenario:

Mom drops off the boys and they run inside. Dad says, 'hey, I have some boxes of yours in the garage. Dp you want them or should I dump them?

She says ' I don't know, let me see what is in them."

She follows him into the garage, where he hits her in the head, knocks her out, kills her, puts her in a large container/barrel. He rolls her out to the Hummer.
ETA: hitting in the head would leave too much blood splatter evidence, so maybe she was chloroformed or choked by a cord from behind instead.

Then he goes in and checks on the twins. Maybe he gives them benadryl laced drinks to make them sleepy, then once they fall asleep, he drives the Hummer to the disposal location. Then he pulls a bike out of the back and rides home. { or he takes public transport or he gets a ride home.] OR he has a paid accomplice dispose of the body and then abandon the Hummer.

Just jumping off your post

The twins are 3 so they are walking talking bundles of energy. It is possible they were ready for a nap and were put down and a door was locked to keep them confined. He could have followed her towards the general direction of Conway and flagged her over. Got in the Hummer, strangled her or hit to the point of unconsciousness and dumped her near by. Drove the hummer back to where the hummer was found, got back in his vehicle and went home.

Or, he has a friend with a nefarious background that helped him.

Or, SODDI

imo

just wish she would be found, 3 1/2 days now

Just how many times have we heard this exact scenario:

a woman meets with her ex to exchange the kids, and that is the last time she is seen. But her car is found abandoned somewhere with no sign of her anywhere.

Imo, it happens way too often to be coincidental.

Oh ye of little faith. Get that off your list. It's him, you'll see.

My shopping list is liver-free.

I said I would eat liver if he didn't do it!

thats why I still have it on my list:crazy:

I think Yvonee is trying to stay on good terms with the father of her grandchildren. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I also think she has been advised to do that plus she doesn't want to alienate her family from seeing the kids. I imagine she is so tired and distraught right now she doesn't know what to think anymore.

If someone is hit in the head hard enough to kill them, there is going to be blood. Doesn't take much to break the skin on a head wound. I would think if he was concerned about leaving no evidence he would have come up from behind her and choked her with something like a cord. It takes a lot of strength and at least a couple minutes to choke an adult to death with your bare hands. She would have been kicking and fighting... he would have scratches on his hands and/or arms. There would be signs of a struggle. If he transported her body in the Hummer, there would probably be evidence left behind... wonder if they've brought in cadaver dogs to sniff it out?

If someone is hit in the head hard enough to kill them, there is going to be blood. Doesn't take much to break the skin on a head wound. I would think if he was concerned about leaving no evidence he would have come up from behind her and choked her with something like a cord. It takes a lot of strength and at least a couple minutes to choke an adult to death with your bare hands. She would have been kicking and fighting... he would have scratches on his hands and/or arms. There would be signs of a struggle. If he transported her body in the Hummer, there would probably be evidence left behind... wonder if they've brought in cadaver dogs to sniff it out?

True. I should have used a better knockout technique. Maybe chloroform or either. Or, like you described, a cord around the neck. I remember hearing about a girl who was choked by a stranger who grabbed her scarf and pulled it tight around her neck. :yikes:

I am not sure there would be much evidence left if she was transported in a sealed container. Especially if she were unconscious and not yet dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguel13b