FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea if it could be the ex/bf, but there's a few things i noted, that have me scratching my head.

Is this the first time the ex was allowed to see the kids since they were in court? I mean, didn't he state in court that he hadn't seen the kids for quite awhile?
The ex did say on the peoples court he hadn't been able to see the twins because of the lawsuit. So your right, it is odd that now she leaves them with him while she goes to work. That's a pretty big leap in just a month . Why?

now that le is saying the text message was bogus, in that it wasn't her phone, i wonder who's? Phone it was? Can't le trace the originating sender phone #?
that one has me puzzled as well. You can't falsify a ping can you? I would think if it was a throw away phone it may make sense if the sender had both phones at the time and dialed * 67 before the brothers number.

it was the ex b/f who said she went shopping. Yet her sister, or friend, said she wanted to go home and see her son and take a nap before work,....she was tired. The text saying her location was backed up by the 'shopping' comment by the ex b/f, and now le said it was a bogus message.... So, imho, the only person saying she went shopping is ???? The ex/bf and the bogus text....

from what i can gather it was the ex(father of the twins) that said she said she was going shopping.

we've seen that the ex b/f's name was on the truck. The ex b/f wanted his name removed from it.......the id'ing sticker on the back was removed. Which, to me, you put these both together and they spell, control and {possessiveness}??? Possibly.......

i agree

they've broken-up and made-up, etc before.............perhaps he thought they may be able to get back together but she was introducing her new b/f to her dad the next evening.....maybe he wanted to get back with her and she told him it's too late? Remember, they argued at the sci fi convention because he threw up a previous b/f?

yep

now as to his alibi,???? Who's giving him the alibi? His parents? The kids?

i believe it's his father who says he was with him at the time she disappeared.

just some questions i have,
jmho
fran

bbm hth

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-for-michelle-parker-20111119,0,6334011.story

Michelle Parker: Search continues for missing mother of 3

Volunteers asked to help search on foot south of downtown

well-known non-profit search and recovery team has joined the search for a missing Orlando mother of three, who disappeared Thursday.

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch, which garnered fame in its role in the search for Caylee Anthony, arrived in Orlando Saturday night, linking up with dozens of Michelle Loree Parker's friends and family already engaged in looking for her south of downtown, family said.

More than 100 people gathered at the former Jesse Black's Saloon on 333 E. Oak Ridge Road both Saturday and Sunday, where a donated camper serves as headquarters for the search effort.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< more at link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-for-michelle-parker-20111119,0,6334011.story

from the link above

Parker's brother Dustin Erickson said Sunday that detectives are trying to determine where the Hummer SUV was traveling between 4 p.m. Thursday and 12 a.m. Friday, before it was dumped. The vehicle did have an On Star system but it was not activated, he said.

How do they know the time frame?

Does anyone know where her mother lives? or Father?

Dad , eh? I have always had a hard time accepting alibis from a suspects parents.

Would a parent lie for their son? Not necessarily if they thought he was guilty. But what if he swore he was innocent, but he needed an alibi because the cops were going to 'pin something' on him?

Interesting that the Hummer was found in Grandpa's neighborhood. Maybe he was the accomplice. What if Dad convinced him that the ex was going to take the twins away from them? Would that be enough motive for the grandfather to help with a cover up?

BBM

Well...we've seen a mother and father lie for their daughter.

from the link above

Parker's brother Dustin Erickson said Sunday that detectives are trying to determine where the Hummer SUV was traveling between 4 p.m. Thursday and 12 a.m. Friday, before it was dumped. The vehicle did have an On Star system but it was not activated, he said.

How do they know the time frame?

I think they are going by the time the text message was sent and when the vehicle was found.

Do we have a time when the Hummer was located?

I have no idea if it could be the ex/bf, but there's a few things I noted, that have me scratching my head.

Is this the first time the ex was allowed to see the kids since they were in court? I mean, didn't he state in court that he hadn't seen the kids for quite awhile?

Now that LE is saying the text message was bogus, in that it wasn't her phone, I wonder WHO'S? phone it was? Can't LE trace the originating sender phone #?

It was the ex b/f who said she went shopping. Yet her sister, or friend, said she wanted to go home and see her son and take a nap before work,....she was tired. The text saying her location was backed up by the 'shopping' comment by the ex b/f, and NOW LE said it was a bogus message.... So, IMHO, the ONLY PERSON saying she went shopping is ???? the ex/bf and the bogus text....

We've seen that the ex b/f's name was on the truck. The ex b/f wanted his name removed from it.......the id'ing sticker on the back was removed. Which, to me, you put these both together and they spell, control and {possessiveness}??? possibly.......

They've broken-up and made-up, etc before.............PERHAPS he thought they MAY be able to get back together but she was INTRODUCING her NEW b/f to her dad the next evening.....maybe he wanted to get back with her and she told him it's too late? Remember, they argued at the sci fi convention because he threw up a previous b/f?

Now as to his ALIBI,???? Who's giving him the alibi? His parents? The kids?

Just some questions I have,
JMHO
fran

Removing his name from the truck could also be for insurance purposes. Last year one of my customers had a shirt on with my business logo (we sell them). He got in a fender bender and, lol, I got a letter a few weeks later from a lawyer trying to sue me. They somehow got the impression the customer was actually an employee. Yikes.

Where was the 11 year old? Geneva? If she was going from her ex to Geneva, I can't see that she wouldn't have gotten on 417 N at Goldenrod just past Lake Underhill. I don't see a reason she'd have back tracked down to 436 then all the way down to Aloma unless she was trying to avoid tolls, then that would make some sense, but I'd still expect if that was the case she would continue down Goldenrod to Aloma then through Oviedo to Geneva.

I think they are going by the time the text message was sent and when the vehicle was found.

Do we have a time when the Hummer was located?

No time. When the report came out, I believe it was on Friday afternoon and they said the Hummer had been located on the west side of Orlando.

FWIW, my understanding is it was her phone that sent the text that said she was in Waterford. It was the fact the phone didn't ping in Waterford, but where the truck was later found that police is basing their opinion that the text was a ruse.

IMO, by that time family and friends were trying to get ahold of Michelle and the perp sent the text to buy time.

I had the same thought with DS's father. He also seemed to have some body language on the video that made him seem less than pleased to have the police at his door. It perhaps I am reading into things too much.

That makes three of us. The dad could be the person who followed his son when the Hummer was ditched and drove off with the son to get him back home, all the time with the 3 y/o's in the back seat.

FWIW, my understanding is it was her phone that sent the text that said she was in Waterford. It was the fact the phone didn't ping in Waterford, but where the truck was later found that police is basing their opinion that the text was a ruse.

IMO, by that time family and friends were trying to get ahold of Michelle and the perp sent the text to buy time.

You got that right, SuziQ. Thanks for posting that. Glad to see you here ... one of my long-time Jon Hemingway case co-posters. This case is even MORE confusing than that one, if possible. :)

Can someone link me to the video with "his" dad in it? I haven't seen that one.

Pretty please tyia

Sparky I wouldn't take much heed in that pg. People start this carp on all cases. Don't go there anymore:twocents:

I don't know about any of you but I just got off of a :rollercoaster: on here.

Glad it got fixed quickly.

Thanks !

Sparky I wouldn't take much heed in that pg. People start this carp on all cases. Don't go there anymore:twocents:

Just thought it was interesting as Michelle use to date the guy who owns this company. (before the x)

Can someone link me to the video with "his" dad in it? I haven't seen that one.

Pretty please tyia

I'm looking. It's at the end of the video and it's a gray house and female reporter.

Just thought it was interesting as Michelle use to date the guy who owns this company. (before the x)

Ok. I'll go take another look. I know your heart is breaking right now and you are trying everything you can do to help (((((hugs)))))

I must be getting tired, I don't understand the connection? What company, Cowboys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici