FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone is hit in the head hard enough to kill them, there is going to be blood. Doesn't take much to break the skin on a head wound. I would think if he was concerned about leaving no evidence he would have come up from behind her and choked her with something like a cord. It takes a lot of strength and at least a couple minutes to choke an adult to death with your bare hands. She would have been kicking and fighting... he would have scratches on his hands and/or arms. There would be signs of a struggle. If he transported her body in the Hummer, there would probably be evidence left behind... wonder if they've brought in cadaver dogs to sniff it out?

Don't forget he's an ex Marine. He's pretty highly trained I would imagine.

imo

I said I would eat liver if he didn't do it!

thats why I still have it on my list:crazy:

Right, so you would eat liver if he didn't do it. But since he did do it, you don't have to eat liver, right???

Good grief, this whole liver-eating thing is as confusing as this case. LOL

TS

Hello! :) I've been lurking on here since Friday reading all of your theories. This case hits a little close to home for me, YS is actually my hairdresser. She's awesome - always upbeat, with a big smile, generous, super sweet. I don't believe I ever met Michelle, but I have met LE(sister) a few times. I can't really believe this is happening... I feel sick to my stomach and can't hardly enjoy life knowing Michelle is out there somewhere.

I definitely agree with you guys about the carjacking - it doesn't seem feasible to me. People just don't carjack in the middle of the day and leave the car in an apartment complex parking lot. They don't answer texts.

I think their strategy is to not point any fingers right now. They need more information. They don't want the investigation hindered. They don't want any potential suspects feeling anxious. They don't want too much information out there. I can respect that.

Now, I have a hard time believing that she would willingly leave her 11yo alone, she seems like a very responsible person. But the only other scenario other than foul play from the start is that perhaps she went willingly, and didn't want her family to know where she was, so she sent a decoy. Then perhaps she had a liaison with someone and it turned foul??? Again, this is the only other theory I can come up with, but I doubt that Michelle would be irresponsible enough to leave one of her children unaccounted for while she goes out, she just doesn't seem like that kind of person. I just can't think of a stranger doing something like this. I mean, if they were going to rob her then wouldn't they take the car? Or perhaps she was away from her car when it happened? I just dont know. It's very puzzling.

Right, so you would eat liver if he didn't do it. But since he did do it, you don't have to eat liver, right???

Good grief, this whole liver-eating thing is as confusing as this case. LOL

TS

Yep you got it!!! I wrote it in pencil so it's easily erased, plus I can always give it to our local raccoons! lol

Hello! :) I've been lurking on here since Friday reading all of your theories. This case hits a little close to home for me, YS is actually my hairdresser. She's awesome - always upbeat, with a big smile, generous, super sweet. I don't believe I ever met Michelle, but I have met LE(sister) a few times. I can't really believe this is happening... I feel sick to my stomach and can't hardly enjoy life knowing Michelle is out there somewhere.

I definitely agree with you guys about the carjacking - it doesn't seem feasible to me. People just don't carjack in the middle of the day and leave the car in an apartment complex parking lot. They don't answer texts.

I think their strategy is to not point any fingers right now. They need more information. They don't want the investigation hindered. They don't want any potential suspects feeling anxious. They don't want too much information out there. I can respect that.

Now, I have a hard time believing that she would willingly leave her 11yo alone, she seems like a very responsible person. But the only other scenario other than foul play from the start is that perhaps she went willingly, and didn't want her family to know where she was, so she sent a decoy. Then perhaps she had a liaison with someone and it turned foul??? Again, this is the only other theory I can come up with, but I doubt that Michelle would be irresponsible enough to leave one of her children unaccounted for while she goes out, she just doesn't seem like that kind of person. I just can't think of a stranger doing something like this. I mean, if they were going to rob her then wouldn't they take the car? Or perhaps she was away from her car when it happened? I just dont know. It's very puzzling.

Thank you for your great first post. It must be hard to deal with, knowing her family as you do. I agree that the carjacking seems unlikely.

:welcome::fireworks:

:welcome: even thought it's under such sad circumstances. So many members here have had friends and family members gone missing and worse.

The fact that she is 33 and very ambitious with children and a seemingly decent income for me makes it unlikely she went off on her own. Especially with a new bf.

Hi and welcome to Websleuths, :greetings:
Thanks for your input. The carjacking feels just so far-fetched to me. As stated earlier, a carjacking is about the car, not the person driving the car. And the idea of a liaison is a good one, but she was about to introduce her current bf, Nathan, to her father, so that relationship seemed to be on firm ground. I don't know that she'd have a liaison.

This is one confusing case, but fascinating. Glad you are with us!

TS

I don't see her leaving on her own with her son expecting her home. It just seems off. The car jacking doesn't seem like a very likely scenario either, although I believe that more than her leaving on her own.

Is there anything going on near her home? Are there any thoughts she got this far (she lives less than a mile from me)? I'll print out fliers at work tomorrow and get them up here just in case as I didn't see anything when I was out earlier.

Yeah, agreed. I didn't think it was likely but thought it might be something to consider. It doesn't have to be a romantic encounter either, it could be anything. Heck, it could even be a person from craigslist. Who knows! I find it very doubtful she would do leave her son and disappear on purpose. How often does that happen??? Not often I would presume.

:(

I don't think anyone is gonna have to eat liver lol.

I did notice the EX has a red p/u with one of those hard covers over the bed. I wonder if LE checked in the truck.

EX's father stated he was with him all afternoon while she was missing. Odd statement.
That means EX left his condo and went to Dad's at some point and remember Dad lives in the Oakridge area.

I'd like to know how many car seats they have. Do they have 4, 2 for each truck, or do they have 2 and swap out. If that's the case that would take a little time too.

I have no idea if it could be the ex/bf, but there's a few things I noted, that have me scratching my head.

Is this the first time the ex was allowed to see the kids since they were in court? I mean, didn't he state in court that he hadn't seen the kids for quite awhile?

Now that LE is saying the text message was bogus, in that it wasn't her phone, I wonder WHO'S? phone it was? Can't LE trace the originating sender phone #?

It was the ex b/f who said she went shopping. Yet her sister, or friend, said she wanted to go home and see her son and take a nap before work,....she was tired. The text saying her location was backed up by the 'shopping' comment by the ex b/f, and NOW LE said it was a bogus message.... So, IMHO, the ONLY PERSON saying she went shopping is ???? the ex/bf and the bogus text....

We've seen that the ex b/f's name was on the truck. The ex b/f wanted his name removed from it.......the id'ing sticker on the back was removed. Which, to me, you put these both together and they spell, control and {possessiveness}??? possibly.......

They've broken-up and made-up, etc before.............PERHAPS he thought they MAY be able to get back together but she was INTRODUCING her NEW b/f to her dad the next evening.....maybe he wanted to get back with her and she told him it's too late? Remember, they argued at the sci fi convention because he threw up a previous b/f?

Now as to his ALIBI,???? Who's giving him the alibi? His parents? The kids?

Just some questions I have,
JMHO
fran

Is there anything going on near her home? Are there any thoughts she got this far (she lives less than a mile from me)? I'll print out fliers at work tomorrow and get them up here just in case as I didn't see anything when I was out earlier.

That's pretty close to you. Gezzz I know you said at one point she looked very familiar. I haven't heard of any searches that direction but hanging fliers is definitely a good idea. A lot of people these days don't watch TV and don't keep with local news. Something may spark their memory especially her high profile vehicle.

I'm also wondering if TES made it today and if they were able to deploy searches?

I did notice the EX has a red p/u with one of those hard covers over the bed. I wonder if LE checked in the truck.

EX's father stated he was with him all afternoon while she was missing. Odd statement.
That means EX left his condo and went to Dad's at some point and remember Dad lives in the Oakridge area.

I'd like to know how many car seats they have. Do they have 4, 2 for each truck, or do they have 2 and swap out. If that's the case that would take a little time too.

Dad , eh? I have always had a hard time accepting alibis from a suspects parents.

Would a parent lie for their son? Not necessarily if they thought he was guilty. But what if he swore he was innocent, but he needed an alibi because the cops were going to 'pin something' on him?

Interesting that the Hummer was found in Grandpa's neighborhood. Maybe he was the accomplice. What if Dad convinced him that the ex was going to take the twins away from them? Would that be enough motive for the grandfather to help with a cover up?

I had the same thought with DS's father. He also seemed to have some body language on the video that made him seem less than pleased to have the police at his door. It perhaps I am reading into things too much.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-for-michelle-parker-20111119,0,6334011.story

Michelle Parker: Search continues for missing mother of 3

Volunteers asked to help search on foot south of downtown

well-known non-profit search and recovery team has joined the search for a missing Orlando mother of three, who disappeared Thursday.

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch, which garnered fame in its role in the search for Caylee Anthony, arrived in Orlando Saturday night, linking up with dozens of Michelle Loree Parker's friends and family already engaged in looking for her south of downtown, family said.

More than 100 people gathered at the former Jesse Black's Saloon on 333 E. Oak Ridge Road both Saturday and Sunday, where a donated camper serves as headquarters for the search effort.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< more at link >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-for-michelle-parker-20111119,0,6334011.story

I had the same thought with DS's father. He also seemed to have some body language on the video that made him seem less than pleased to have the police at his door. It perhaps I am reading into things too much.

Welcome Diamond!

Did you think he seemed annoyed? Like in his voice? I thought so and that was such a odd statement he made. Don't think you're reading too much in to in though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici