FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Briarwood. 3rd street I've Googled in this case that I've seen a police cruiser in a driveway. They're everywhere.

I agree. This belongs in the Astro thread.

is there any more you can remember??? name ??? places??? smells??

She never said his name and I never thought to ask. I was so caught up into just watching. I know she said "Briarwood", it was very warm and sunny and the top was down on his car. That's how I knew she went with him willingly. The last time I tried to speak with her she actually became bored with me and ran off to play. She's crossed over now and not really concerned with her death anymore. I will try to speak with her in the morning, that's when my energy is strongest. I will let you know if I get more.

I think this belongs on the Forensic Astrology thread? Is that psychic stuff too? I don't understand it, but so many people ask for the link to that, I included it in my siggy.
forensic astrology is not psychic visions

Infinity, before you leave us, can I ask you a question? How old did the guy look to you? Like 13-14 year old, or more like an 18
year old or older?

I think this belongs on the Forensic Astrology thread? Is that psychic stuff too? I don't understand it, but so many people ask for the link to that, I included it in my siggy.

Noway, I'm pretty new at posting, do you know how I can move it there?

Briarwood. 3rd street I've Googled in this case that I've seen a police cruiser in a driveway. They're everywhere.

I agree. This belongs in the Astro thread.

In street view, I saw a patrol car in one of the driveways, as well. Who knows how long ago the pic was taken.

I don't think it's a good idea to contact any of the family members, unless you know them personally. I also think it might be a violation of TOS to do so.

Noway, I'm pretty new at posting, do you know how I can move it there?
you don't want to move your vision over to the forensic astrology thread... as it is astrology only. They are strict on that... However, if we had a subforum for this case we could have a visions/dreams thread... perhaps we could ask a mod if we could break one out either here or in the basement???

Infinity, before you leave us, can I ask you a question? How old did the guy look to you? Like 13-14 year old, or more like an 18
year old or older?

He looked like he might be late teens or very early 20s. Old enough to drive, very muscular body, no chest hair though.

It's not the same, and you don't have to move it.

I just know in the FA thread, they "do something" and make a guess what happened. I know they were wrong about Shannon because they said she was dead. So it's not fact, but I don't know if it's related to psychic visions.

ETA: Thanks nursebeeme for clearing that up!

you don't want to move your vision over to the forensic astrology thread... as it is astrology only. They are strict on that... However, if we had a subforum for this case we could have a visions/dreams thread... perhaps we could ask a mod if we could break one out either here or in the basement???

That's a good idea! A subforum!

And if that's not going to happen, I like Plan B too.

Or Plan C which is to just discuss it here. (Why do I think they are going to go for this one?)

I did not see him rape her, and if she suffered I believe it was only for a very short time. I don't know who he is a friend of, as he is the only one I ever saw. Most of the images showed him shirtless but one had him wearing a dark green short sleeved shirt that seemed a little "square" for the young man that he was.

He's shirtless in the vision because he baring himself. He's got a dark green shirt because of money. I'm sure it's SP. It confirms my thoughts. He was my first suspect. Maybe you are seeing AC's aggression there and he skateboarded. SP is dark haired etc. Maybe he use to skate board. I wonder if SP has a tan car like you described. He could have killed her on Briarwood Ct. Very disturbing stuff.

It's not exactly a shortcut to Briarwood, but that could be where he took her? Is that what you're thinking?

He's shirtless in the vision because he baring himself. He's got a dark green shirt because of money. I'm sure it's SP. It confirms my thoughts. He was my first suspect. Maybe you are seeing AC's aggression there and he skateboarded. SP is dark haired etc. Maybe he use to skate board. I wonder if SP has a tan car like you described. He could have killed her on Briarwood Ct. Very disturbing stuff.

The car is light yellow, the seats are tan leather and the inside is very clean. I would like very much to see a picture of SP.

It's not the same, and you don't have to move it.

I just know in the FA thread, they "do something" and make a guess what happened. I know they were wrong about Shannon because they said she was dead. So it's not fact, but I don't know if it's related to psychic visions.

ETA: Thanks nursebeeme for clearing that up!
astrology is actually a science... the study of planets, their movements as they relate to birth and horary charts, etc.(they are looking at actual objects not visions... if that makes sense) They actually were not wrong on Shannon's case. They didn't say she was dead... she had death 'markers'... finding her in a box with a closed lid with baking powder to disguise the smell of urine and feces.. makes me wonder what Susan Baker's intentions were..

I agree Noway... subforum! Please??? (with sugar on top)

It's not exactly a shortcut to Briarwood, but that could be where he took her? Is that what you're thinking?

When I asked her where she was, she said "Briarwood". I didn't find out where she even lived until the next day. When I saw how close Briarwood was to her street it REALLY freaked me out.

The car is light yellow, the seats are tan leather and the inside is very clean. I would like very much to see a picture of SP.

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!! Someone get this girl a picture of SP! grrrrrrr.....I can't find one!!!!!!!!!

someone had to have a screen capture of it... he took it down from his reiki site shortly (I am talking days if not hours) of media saying that there had been a "man" at the house and gave his last name/people started sleuthing.

He looked like he might be late teens or very early 20s. Old enough to drive, very muscular body, no chest hair though.

Muscular boys usually don't skateboard. You got the vision of skateboard because of the area she was murdered. Your seeing him younger in the vision than what he is. SP is around 30. Pretty close. He must have hammered her right away not later. This took around 5 minutes to do all together. He picked her up near Gano and brought her to the skating park. He wanted to assault her and she fought. He choked and killed her then hit her in the face because he was frustrated that he didn't get to rape her. SP definitely. I'm going by the dark hair unless it could be PC or someone else.

When my friend's child was kidnapped, psychics did contact the family. As a matter of fact, all of us friends searched for him using psychic reports. That was all we could do.

Nothing came of the psychic reports, and some of them were totally wrong.

But , what the heck? Nothing else is working. I say, "Go for it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member